Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Moms coming clean"

Posted by KitsNotKids 
"Moms coming clean"
December 06, 2010
Don't know if anyone has noticed this as a little sidebar on the truuconfessions site, but I was reading some of the entries and thought I'd share:

Click "like" if you've ever locked yourself in the bathroom just to get away.

Fuck. So if I have kids I'll need to barricade myself into the smallest, coldest room in the house just to get away from them...well that sounds fun.

Being a mom is hard.

Call the wahmbulance!

Click "like" if when you laugh, cough or sneeze to hard you get pee dribble (or worse!)

Just eurgh. I like my nethers in one piece and tight enough to hold in my pee (and worse) ta.

Click "like" if you've ever ignored/neglected your kids while you were on Facebook.

WTF moo! Ignoring a child in a pointless screaming rage to make them see they won't get their own way is one thing, neglecting them because you're playing Farmville is NOT. I wouldn't even ignore/neglect my hamster because I was on Facebook.

Click "like" if you've ever had a favorite kid.

And hope and pray your kids don't read it!

Click "like" if you've ever told your husband it was "that time of month" so you didn't have to do (*ahem*) the deed.

Using the term "do the deed" is a shootable offence. I swear some of them left their brains in high school.

Click "like" if you've ever let your kids eat off the floor.

Fuckin EWW!!!!

Click "like" if you've ever gone a week without bathing your kids (or yourself!)

Eww squared. And does anyone else think this is a little neglectful?

Click "like" if you've ever let the diaper change go a little (ok, a lot) too long.

Eww cubed.

And I'M the weird one.
Re: "Moms coming clean"
December 06, 2010
Have you ever locked yourself in the bathroom just to get away.
ALL kyds will sniff out a moo if she's in the bathroom. IN fact, I have NEVER known of a kyd who didn't do this. I would suggest instead that they say that they have to go and pick up something from the store and leave it with duddy, but then just go to a bar and get drunk.

Being a mom is hard.
WHATEVER. They knew all of that by the THIRD time that they shat a loaf, so obviously they must enjoy suffering.

Click "like" if when you laugh, cough or sneeze to hard you get pee dribble (or worse!)
The very thought of shitting or peeing on myself from the sheer act of laughing would cause me to have a permanent frown on my face, which most of them do anyway.

Click "like" if you've ever ignored/neglected your kids while you were on Facebook.
Some of the moocows on the kellymoo.forum have 3,4,10 THOUSAND posts, so I would guess that there's a LOT of neglect going on in the SAHMoooo households.

No surprise there. The first kyd of the third batch bewteen the moo and the new duddy, the infamous "one of our own" that they ALWAYS shit out right away to seal the deal with the new man is ALWAYS blatantly the favored.

Click "like" if you've ever told your husband it was "that time of month" so you didn't have to do (*ahem*) the deed.
If the husband isn't aware if she is bleeding or not and has to take her word for it, then there's a LOT of no sex going on anyway for weeks on end..

WHY would they even DO that anyway? How hard can it be to set a bowl of skettios ON a table or tray? MY GOD are that THAT lazy?

Click "like" if you've ever gone a week without bathing your kids (or yourself!)
A WEEK? MY GOD how nasty is that?

Click "like" if you've ever let the diaper change go a little (ok, a lot) too long.
Judging by the common STENCH in public places, I'd say that this is pretty commonplace and it's NASTY and VERY unhealthy as well for ALL who come into contact with the little shitbag.

These woman are DISGUSTING.two faces puking

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
December 06, 2010
kidlesskim

A WEEK? MY GOD how nasty is that?

Very, very nasty.

Several years ago, DH went on a hunting trip to northern Quebec, one of those trips into the basically uncharted wilderness where the plane drops you and your gear in and picks you up ten days later. At camp there is only the most basic of shelters and a simple wood cook stove, and you take in all your own food and supplies. It was late fall when they were up there, and the lake temps were already frigid. Several inches of snow had fallen.

Not one of the four guys that went up there showered or shaved the entire time they were at camp. DH showered at the base camp when the plane flew them back at the end of the trip. After he returned home, he immediately took another shower. As I washed his back, the skin was still sloughing off like he was peeling after a sunburn. I considered this a very rare event, and certainly not something I would expect to happen REGULARLY.
December 06, 2010

If the husband isn't aware if she is bleeding or not and has to take her word for it, then there's a LOT of no sex going on anyway for weeks on end..

For me, it is more like click if you have been up until 3 fucking your brains out for the past week...How can a woman not enjoy sex and orgasming?:bdid
December 06, 2010
KitsNotKids
Being a mom is hard.

Call the wahmbulance!

Yeah. Maybe you should have focused more on math, SAHMoo Barbie. bouncing and laughing

December 06, 2010
ShimmyMuse
KitsNotKids
Being a mom is hard.

Call the wahmbulance!

Yeah. Maybe you should have focused more on math, SAHMoo Barbie. bouncing and laughing

waving hellolarious

lab mom
December 06, 2010
Any bitch moo that won't change her kid's diaper when it needs to be changed should be forced to sit in her panties filled with shit and urine for a day or two, not allowed to clean herself, just sit there and feel it and smell it. Oh, but I looooooove my bayyybeee sooooo much! But not enough to save it from this disgusting experience, and no doubt a resulting case of severe diaper rash and/or urinary tract infection.
December 07, 2010
Have you ever locked yourself in the bathroom just to get away

Oh? You only cared about those babies (and not kids/teenagers) didn't you?

Being a mom is hard.

Oh? The whole "birthing and childbearing experience" not sunshine and roses?

Oh? Birthing ruined your lady bits? Wow. That sounds really pleasant. Not. /sarcasm

Oh? You're finding it hard to properly care for a baby/toddler/preschooler while your obsessively playing FARMVILLE. CPS should be on your case.

So you didn't like the boy/girl, and preferred the opposite gender. Wow. That is the epitome of selfish/narcissistic/self-absorbed. Great going, moo. And we're the selfish ones?

Um, no. When I tell that to my husband, as a cf woman, I'm actually on PMS (which I seem to have for a full week and a half until my flow arrives) I mean it. So quit using false excuses.

That is despicable, but then again, breeders are filthy, vile, animals (no offense to the animals, themselves). CPS should be on your case

See my answer just right above.

The CPS should be on your case, for being a lousy mom.

lab mom
Anonymous User
December 07, 2010

One has to wonder if there's a 'Dads Coming Clean' site where there's a button that says:

Click "like" if your wife told you it was that "time of month" at least twice in a month

or

Click "like" if your wife told you it was that "time of month," so you went and visited another woman whose "time of the month" wasn't happening at that time of month
December 07, 2010

This one really annoys me, as it adds to a certain perception of women in general, namely that they are not very interested in sex, use fake excuses to get out of it, and play games.

What's wrong with honesty in a relationship? If I'm not in the mood for whatever reason, I will say so. My SO will do the same. You shouldn't have sex when you're not interested, but you shouldn't lie about it either.

If you find that one of you rarely wants it and the other isn't happy with that, it won't be a happy relationship. One party will feel pressured, one rejected. It just rarely works out well if two people have very different sex drives. ...something to keep in mind at the start of a relationship, but now that you've B.M.L., go see a sex therapist or a divorce lawyer.
December 07, 2010
Those moos are just proving that they are BAD mothers, period.eye rolling smiley

Oh, and you forgot this one:

Click "like" if you are on welfare and also willing to birth more baybees to stay on it, too.
December 07, 2010
Banshee
Those moos are just proving that they are BAD mothers, period.eye rolling smiley

Oh, and you forgot this one:

Click "like" if you are on welfare and also willing to birth more baybees to stay on it, too.

hitting over the head with a hammer spanking with a whip on the ass angry flipping off angry smiley saying 'wtf' :flaming angrily flogging with a whip angry face saying 'eat me' :sbx :BS :cen :kill :lips :scr two faces puking face saying 'error'r :goggle

I HATE welfare trash, their sheer laziness and entitlement. In some other countries, if they are too lazy to have a job to support themselves/families, their asses would be out on the street, not on public dole, because some of those countries, don't have welfare.

lab mom
December 08, 2010
Despite the fact that they are too busy with farmville to change their kids nappies, not bathe them and generally neglect them, they will still claim to being better people. smile rolling left righteyes2 Sorry, but when I've had to take care of my niece, she did not sit around in a dirty nappy longer than it took me to notice. Changing it was an extremely foul experience but I did it because it was my responsibility to care for her. These idiots clearly don't get that.
December 08, 2010

(Anyone else remember some moo site/blog from YEARS ago (maybe on Turtle's page?) where this cow seemed to be bragging about how long she went without bathing her loaf and described it as smelling like cheese or something??)

(Didn't the US do away with granting more welfare for additional loaves? I sure as hell hope so.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
December 08, 2010
KitsNotKids
Despite the fact that they are too busy with farmville to change their kids nappies, not bathe them and generally neglect them, they will still claim to being better people. smile rolling left righteyes2 Sorry, but when I've had to take care of my niece, she did not sit around in a dirty nappy longer than it took me to notice. Changing it was an extremely foul experience but I did it because it was my responsibility to care for her. These idiots clearly don't get that.

Once a co-worker of mine had his wife dump off his baybee at the office so she could go and get her hair done and the kyd's shitty diaper stench soon there after permeated the premises. I walked across the hall and said, "Shouldn't you CHANGE him?, Please?" To which he replied, "I have NEVER changed a shitty diaper, will you do it?" After I informed him that, NO I would not, then he offered to pay me $25 to do it. As I stood there letting the sheer awe sink in that 1)He offerred me $25 to do it and 2)That the kyd was ten months old and he had NEVER changed his diaper, a sucker who had overheard about the cash reward came on in and he changed the damned thing. I can't imagine knowingly allowing a kyd to soak in his own shit and urine, especially if it was my own kyd! Yes, it's gross, but MY GOD, the alternative is cruel.(and nasty)

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
December 08, 2010
Fuck that. No chance will I ever be getting knocked up for some scumbag who wants ME to go through the pain of labour and doing all the shitty nappies and everything else. What a disgusting, lazy SOB. Fucking hate men like that. They want to be a duh but only if they don't have to do any of the work. Jesus imagine being willing to neglect a child just so you didn't have to face the poo. Thats bloody awful, I am not at all keen on brats and even I wouldn't do that.
December 08, 2010
micah

One has to wonder if there's a 'Dads Coming Clean' site where there's a button that says:

Click "like" if your wife told you it was that "time of month" at least twice in a month

or

Click "like" if your wife told you it was that "time of month," so you went and visited another woman whose "time of the month" wasn't happening at that time of month

Click here if you are visiting a woman who has heard of Seasonique. waving hellolarious

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
December 08, 2010
KitsNotKids
Fuck that. No chance will I ever be getting knocked up for some scumbag who wants ME to go through the pain of labour and doing all the shitty nappies and everything else. What a disgusting, lazy SOB. Fucking hate men like that. They want to be a duh but only if they don't have to do any of the work. Jesus imagine being willing to neglect a child just so you didn't have to face the poo. Thats bloody awful, I am not at all keen on brats and even I wouldn't do that.

This.

lab mom
December 08, 2010
CrabCake

(Didn't the US do away with granting more welfare for additional loaves? I sure as hell hope so.)

I think they threatened to under Bush or Clinton but ended up leaving it up to state and local governments. If people couldn't get welfare for that, there wouldn't BE so many people on welfare. Besides, the latest trick is to have a kid with "disabilities", and they get a check for life without having to go through the inconvenience of re-applying for welfare every few years.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
December 08, 2010
mistress rotwang

For me, it is more like click if you have been up until 3 fucking your brains out for the past week...How can a woman not enjoy sex and orgasming?:bdid

If you're asexual, have vaginismus, have a sex abuse past, have a low sex drive/lower sex drive than your partner, you might not enjoy having sex and/or orgasming. grinning smiley I'm asexual so I'm kind of ignorant about the whole sexual attraction/desiring sex thing, but from what I've read/heard, many women (and men) aren't always in the mood for sex.

Anyways, it seems really weird that they are lying to their partner instead of just flat out telling their partner that they are not desiring sex that night. Such a relationship sounds very unbalanced.
December 08, 2010
CLICK "like"if you are a mother.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login