Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Needy, My Ass. Typical Needy American Famblee :rolleyes2

Posted by WaterLily 
Needy, My Ass. Typical Needy American Famblee :rolleyes2
December 10, 2010
GAG alert. This is your typical Needy American Famblee. Get ready to gag.

Copy/past in new tab:

http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/dancing-boy-takes-over-serious-today-show-interview--1940

They're needy?!?!? It appears they had it relatively well to be enjoying all the fattening food, judging by their girths. This is beyond being overweight due to a weight/health problem. two faces puking two faces puking

lab mom
Re: Needy, My Ass. Typical Needy American Famblee :rolleyes2
December 10, 2010
Ewww, after looking at the pictures of them, I could not hit the play button for the video. They are in serious need of a healthy diet. I can just imagine what's in their shopping cart when they go grocery shopping.

- The human gene pool could use a little chlorine
December 10, 2010
Here's one of the comments:

"Sorry for their loss, but this is ridiculous. If her husband died active duty she received 250,000 in life insurance, social security and va checks each month for her and her kids ( her kids until 16 then their checks come in their names ), continued base privileges & medical bennies, 4 years of college for her and her kids, extra points on a civil service job exam, va house loan if needed. They are well taken care of without this sob story tv spot. I know because I lost my active duty husband and was left with 3 young children."

That woman MUST weigh over 300 pounds and her mini-me daughter is well on her way to looking JUST like her too!

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
December 10, 2010
Walmart gave them stuff. Figures.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
December 10, 2010
Not only that, (they sure as hell are NOT poor) but they don't deserve $400,000 worth anything. They need a free ticket to weight watchers, and a dietitian. (or at least a wii fit). doh face The comments are astounding and retarded. The whole "wal-mart helped them raw-raw". GMFAB. This shows how f****** up this nation is. angry flipping off angry smiley eye rolling smiley spanking with a whip on the ass :cen :sbx :kill :lips angry face saying 'eat me' :scr saying 'wtf' face saying 'error'r :goggle Can't help people who can't help themselves. (and again, if a cf person/couple was in need, screw them, only fat, irresponsible breeders matter)

The Real Poor, True Poverty

SlumSlut
Walmart gave them stuff. Figures.

An over abundance of plastic, cheap shit made in china. eye rolling smiley

lab mom
December 10, 2010
Surprise, surprise - they're deleting all the negative comments. Freedom of speech, yeah right. eye rolling smiley
December 10, 2010
Medusa
Surprise, surprise - they're deleting all the negative comments. Freedom of speech, yeah right. eye rolling smiley

I noticed. Typical.

lab mom
December 10, 2010
Are they looking for food in dumpsters?? Then they'e not fucking needy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
December 10, 2010

It's a heartwarming story, but the only part anyone's ever going to remember is little Keeghan's love for The Dance.

Oh, GAG. Right. The ONLY part ANYone is EVER going to remember is little morbidly obese Keeghan spazzing around like a retard only because he saw himself on the monitor.

I couldn't watch the whole thing. I had to close the tab when the famblee was herded (moooooo) outside for their "surprise."

eye rolling smiley eye rolling smiley eye rolling smiley eye rolling smiley eye rolling smiley eye rolling smiley eye rolling smiley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
December 10, 2010
I lost my mom back in 2003, where's my free shit??
December 10, 2010
CrabCake

It's a heartwarming story, but the only part anyone's ever going to remember is little Keeghan's love for The Dance.

Oh, GAG. Right. The ONLY part ANYone is EVER going to remember is little morbidly obese Keeghan spazzing around like a retard only because he saw himself on the monitor.

I'm sure all the disabled veterans out there appreciated it too.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
December 10, 2010
law1204

This. Where my free shit for loosing my grandpa/grandma?? Where's my 15 minutes of fame?

lab mom
December 10, 2010
No shit. I had a friend on active duty whose husband committed suicide as an active duty member. She got his life insurance. She got funeral and burial benefits. Their two kids got benefits and all but a free ride into the Naval Academy.

Basically, they are taken care of for life. She never once cried poor.

And our life insurance had an option of up to 400,000. So they are NOT poor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
December 10, 2010
law1204

My mother died a month and a half ago. Where's my shit?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
December 10, 2010
navi8orgirl
No shit. I had a friend on active duty whose husband committed suicide as an active duty member. She got his life insurance. She got funeral and burial benefits. Their two kids got benefits and all but a free ride into the Naval Academy.

Basically, they are taken care of for life. She never once cried poor.

And our life insurance had an option of up to 400,000. So they are NOT poor.

This.

lab mom
December 10, 2010
Medusa

But they still leave up all the "you should be ashamed of yourself" comments. Hidden due to low rating: "Why do kids have to be the center of the universe? Something as serious as this & he couldn't act like a well mannered child for 10 min?"

There seem to be enough self-righteous people on there I'm sure they could have downvoted it, but I suspect heavy-handed moderation as well.
December 13, 2010
yurble
Medusa

But they still leave up all the "you should be ashamed of yourself" comments. Hidden due to low rating: "Why do kids have to be the center of the universe? Something as serious as this & he couldn't act like a well mannered child for 10 min?"

There seem to be enough self-righteous people on there I'm sure they could have downvoted it, but I suspect heavy-handed moderation as well.

and knowing that it's yahoo, that alone doesn't surprise me.

lab mom
December 13, 2010
I hate to say it, but he seemed like a nice, attractive guy who was married to a broodmare. I am noticing more and more skinny-hubby and chubby-mommy couples. What the hell makes these guys stay? (Probably the kids, but jezuz, the poor, vapid things look as if they've been fattened To Serve Man.)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login