Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

More and more breeders sucking up free food

Posted by law 
More and more breeders sucking up free food
December 13, 2010
Some awfully nice handbags and clothes these "starving" people are wearing. I wonder how many of these people are CF. Do they check, or do they hand out the bags of chips and sugar cereal to the breeders with toothless infants first as a matter of course?

Food Banks Face Growing Demand

Happy to see a few "responsible breeding" comments under the article. Now, if only the news outlets would stop fearmongering about the supposedly bad economy. The economy isn't bad, it's just that the dumber, more unemployable people are being weeded out of the workforce until they learn how to construct a sentence and a decent resume that proves they have a real work ethic. Banks and construction are the hardest hit since they were the ones building and overselling shitty cardboard McMansions.
Re: More and more breeders sucking up free food
December 13, 2010
law1204
The economy isn't bad, it's just that the dumber, more unemployable people are being weeded out of the workforce until they learn how to construct a sentence and a decent resume that proves they have a real work ethic. Banks and construction are the hardest hit since they were the ones building and overselling shitty cardboard McMansions.

From where I sit, I can't agree .. well, at least not 100%

The banks? My Dh has worked that industry since 1994. The upper level poobahs aren't affected - the ones making the bad loan decisions leading to such a mess - in fact, they're making out like bandits with their golden parachutes. The guy who lead the merger, here in NC, between Wachovia and First Union "retired" with mega-million benefits. His decisions helped destroy an historic banking institution but, hey, not his problem. He's living a good life, unlike so many of the people who lost their jobs when Wells Fargo bought the crippled FU-(oh so appropriate)Wachovia bank. My Dh, a very well-respected IT worker with almost 40 years in that field, will be out of a job this spring since he refuses to make the 120 mile a day round-trip commute to where his job now sits (consolidation of services has lead to Winston-Salem being emptied of most Wachovia employees).

Then there's the outsourcing. A joke in the IT/Financial world is that Bank of America is nicknamed Bank of India since about 40,000 jobs were outsourced to that country. At my workplace, I could say the same. The IT department has been scourged of employees; it's one reason while I'm bailing while I still retain my dignity; with those jobs being outsourced. And the people taking them are just fer shit when it comes to IT knowledge. If the answer isn't in a manual, those Indian contractors can't figure it out. There are simply very few of them who have the knack to scratch their heads, come up with workarounds to keep things going, then ultimately come up with a solution. I'm keeping my fingers x-d for a lot of the people I work with. They are finding themselves shuffled from one application department to another as the company is reorganized. This is basically busy work to keep them around until the decision is made on what to do with them. I'm quite afraid that, after the holidays, they will simply be laid off. That's one reason why I don't want to be around to see it. Frankly, it hurts.

I almost posted a similar article, planning to title it "A Common Denominator". The one thing that makes so many of the formerly well-off people get plunked into the same bad fortune bucket is that they have kids. And I couldn't help but think that they will be the ones who are the primary focus of the benefits. If food pantry people have to choose between a down-on-their-luck mom and kids vs a CFer -- well, guess who'll just have to starve?
December 13, 2010
What could possibly motivate someone to shit a loaf when they had no food? That woman pictured with the three month old doesn't appear to have any shortage of nice clothing, make up, or baybee accessories like that expensive shitsack cart-carrier thing. I am sick of their stories about how great and wonderful everything was for them until, through no fault of their own, they lost their jobs and can't find another, their house burned down with their grocery money inside an envelope in a wooden cupboard, the car was inside the garage that exploded, and what little that they had left got stolen. It's ALWAYS something and there are always excuses, but the fact remains that they turn right around and get knocked up again when most times they have just barely surfaced from the last catastrophe.eye rolling smiley

Don't these people ever learn from their mistakes?confused smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
December 13, 2010
These people are very savvy when it comes to milking the "system." They know how to take advantage of all the food banks, community charity events, charity drives organized at large employers like mine, etc. and can sniff them out like bloodhounds. They know full well that getting food, toys, brat clothes, formula, diapers, etc. frees up their OWN cash (or welfare check) for more elective and fun things such as clothes for them, jewelry, accessories, hair and nail jobs, cell phones and other gadgets, smokes, booze, and junk food not covered by food stamps, etc. etc. etc.

The naive idiots who donate to these charities are the real chumps and are hardly doing these losers any favors by enabling their lifestyle choices.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
December 13, 2010
At present, there are just not enough jobs for these unskilled workers, and there never will be again. We can't keep "creating jobs" that we don't need. People need to stop sprogging. There are too many baybee who will grow up to be unemployable as it is!
December 13, 2010
Another place breeder families suck up free food is if you ever go to Sam's Club and a big family goes in, look at how the members of the family go to all the free samples. One breeder family on The Breeder Channel actually bragged that was how they served lunch to their kids when they went to Sam's Club. They find any way to get a freebie!
December 13, 2010
Not to steal your thunder, but I found a similar "chyyuld povertee" article in my local fishwrap:

At the Lazarus House in St. Charles, the figure is up a staggering 143 percent from a year ago.

“It is horrid,” said Liz Eakins, the associate director at Lazarus House, which serves western Kane County. “It shouldn't be that children are without homes, especially at Christmastime.”

Independently run, Lazarus House and the various suburban PADS groups provide warming centers, showers, beds, food and other assistance to homeless people...

In DuPage County, the overall number of people who are seeking shelter this season is about the same as a year ago, Walker said except when it comes to children.

“And it's snowballing,” he said.

The situation has gotten so severe, DuPage PADS now operates a family-only shelter at rotating sites in Downers Grove, Naperville and Clarendon Hills every night.

Walker believes homelessness among families is on the rise now, rather than when the recession began a few years ago, because struggling families had a few years to spend their savings before losing their homes.

And before turning to shelters, many families sought help by staying with compassionate relatives, Eakins said. But as their personal financial struggles continued, “maybe that compassion is wearing a little bit thin,” she said....

Being homeless deeply affects children, said Todd Stull, who supervises counseling services as the clinical director for PADS to HOPE.

“The chaos of not having one home base where they can go to every night and have a place to study and have dinner and sleep can lead to some long-term trust issues and acting out,” Stull said.

Classroom disruptions, fighting, declining grades and petty thefts are not uncommon, he said.

“We definitely see that with kids who are in our system for more than a week or two,” Stull said.

As a result, the organization tries to move families from their shelters to rental units, relatives or transitional housing within two weeks of arrival, Stull said....

“More families. More single, middle-aged women. Evictions. Loss of jobs,” said Cathy Curran, executive director of the Lake County PADS. “We have just seen so many more people than last year.”

As of last week, 42 children had sought shelter through the agency, compared with 23 all of last year, he said.....
December 13, 2010
If I had a kyd, it would NOT be without a home that I bought and paid for unless a medical catastrophe of epic proportions caused me AND the baybee daddy to be unable to do work of ANY kind. If that happened, I would NOT drag my kyd around from shelter to shelter and pay by the week hotels either. I'd have to suck it up and go live with a famblee member and would make it as stable an environment as humanly possible. I read an excellent article about WHY people are actually homeless and after mental illness it was because people had basically burned ALL BRIDGES to familial and friend support due to repeatedly ending up in shitty circumstances over and over again. The majority had drug or alcohol addictions as well and famblee finally just said, "NO!".:smn

I understand that addictions are hard to overcome, but the bottom line is that they ARE a choice. Habitual, long term, and continual unemployment are choices too. They may have lost their job for legitimate reasons and they might not can find as good of a job in their field, but they CAN find a job, IF they try! All I hear about in my area is the lack of jobs, yet on our job listing site in this area there are NUMEROUS(97) jobs-positions being offered by Walmart, K-mart, UPS, the regional hospital, several manufacturing plants,Lowes, Office Depot,and several national chain restaurants etc.......Sure, they are probably entry level and low paying, but they ALL have plenty of room for advancement AND have benefits. They could also work TWO jobs for a time. I would do about ANYTHING in my power to not become homeless especially if I was inpig or had a calf in tow.! These sorry breeders can too, IF they wanted to do so!angry smiley

I have ZERO sympathy for an able bodied young person who says that they can't find a job and are therefore homeless, hungry, and ain't got no Santa Claus money. The Army is ALWAYS hiring as is the Navy, Air Force and Marines too.shrug

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
December 14, 2010
Yeah, but I'd easily bet a lot of the broke-ass Moos are morbidly obese, and while I'm sure the military is desperate for cannon fodder, there is a certain level of lard-assery they will not take. For example, the Air Force would not take someone I know because he weighed too much (about 240 pounds).
And unless these people live in Hicksville with a population of four, there should be jobs available to apply for. When these leeches say they can't find a job, what they mean is they can't find jobs that will pay them $100 an hour, an hour a day, where they can sit on their asses eating Doritos and playing on Facebook. They just want some more free money that they feel entitled to - they don't want to work for it because they feel as though their obligation to work a real job ended once they shat their loaves.
I have no sympathy for these whiners who bitch about having nowhere to live and no food who have designer clothes, professionally-done haircuts and X-Boxes. And I want to kick the people who encourage the shitty lifestyle by giving these useless fuckers free stuff. No, that encourages said mooching to continue as breeders come to expect the handouts. It's just like feeding stray animals - once you start, they never leave you alone. But the thing is strays are not homeless and hungry due to their choices, so they are far more deserving of care than lazy breeders who can't discern between necessity and luxury.
December 14, 2010
Cambion
Yeah, but I'd easily bet a lot of the broke-ass Moos are morbidly obese, and while I'm sure the military is desperate for cannon fodder, there is a certain level of lard-assery they will not take. For example, the Air Force would not take someone I know because he weighed too much (about 240 pounds).
And unless these people live in Hicksville with a population of four, there should be jobs available to apply for. When these leeches say they can't find a job, what they mean is they can't find jobs that will pay them $100 an hour, an hour a day, where they can sit on their asses eating Doritos and playing on Facebook. They just want some more free money that they feel entitled to - they don't want to work for it because they feel as though their obligation to work a real job ended once they shat their loaves.
I have no sympathy for these whiners who bitch about having nowhere to live and no food who have designer clothes, professionally-done haircuts and X-Boxes. And I want to kick the people who encourage the shitty lifestyle by giving these useless fuckers free stuff. No, that encourages said mooching to continue as breeders come to expect the handouts. It's just like feeding stray animals - once you start, they never leave you alone. But the thing is strays are not homeless and hungry due to their choices, so they are far more deserving of care than lazy breeders who can't discern between necessity and luxury.

Oh yeah, I hadn't taken their morbid obesity into account. NEVER have I seen SO MANY fat, and I don't mean pleasingly plump or even regular 2X kind of big, but HUGE and massive fat ass moos around here who have swinging bellies down onto their thighs, globular titties propped up on swollen upper abdominal mounds of flesh, and blubber butts SO big that you could set out an entire nativity scene display atop it. I saw one yesterday at the Speedway who was SO big, that she blocked access to the ENTIRE corner where the coffee and soft drink dispensers meet up with the Krispy Kreme case.

December 14, 2010
kidlesskim
I don't mean pleasingly plump or even regular 2X kind of big, but HUGE and massive fat ass moos around here who have swinging bellies down onto their thighs, globular titties propped up on swollen upper abdominal mounds of flesh, and blubber butts SO big that you could set out an entire nativity scene display atop it.

hysterical laughterz waving hellolarious hysterical laughterz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login