Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Anti-Bratfree facebook group

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Anti-Bratfree facebook group
December 21, 2010
Ooooo, check out this little gem I found. This group is old and dosen't appear to have activity besdies spammers, but we hurt someone's peewhuns enough for them to make a facebook group. They are a whole 28 breeder lurkers strong!

++http://www.facebook.com/search.php?q=calling%20all%20parents&init=quick&tas=0.08063469845794036&ref=ts&type=groups#!/group.php?gid=166013201540
Re: Anti-Bratfree facebook group
December 21, 2010
And half of them are just there to post spam. Classic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
December 21, 2010
LOL, this is just too classic based on recent posts.

hi carl, just added u as farmville friend, but for what i can see u r a person of great character. i subscribe to this! and i'm amazed that although we r in 2009 some people think and act like neanderthals to say least. good work mate!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!
Anonymous User
December 21, 2010
Looks like he couldn't get enough people riled up ... Dude this is how you do it!

:partay
December 21, 2010
Well, I can see by the outpouring of support that he got that few people, even breeders, give a shit about what he thinks. It's funny to me to how that the Bratfree posts that he chose were MILD comments too and sounded sensible to me! "Grieve" over clumps? Hell, the subject was about an angry moo because her granny couldn't remember her miscarriage's name!:Violin

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
December 21, 2010
Perhaps their lack of members has something to do with the intelligible language they use. "U" and "R" are not words. Way to prove our point that breeders are trailer trash idiots.
Stupid Facebook Crap
They should be allowed to grieve without being subject to ridicule.

If they're grieving why are they on teh intardwebs reading a site like BRATFREE? The title of the site alone is a pretty good indication of how it's members feel about chyyyyyldrun. If you don't like it, don't read it.
December 22, 2010
B
Stupid Facebook Crap
They should be allowed to grieve without being subject to ridicule.

If they're grieving why are they on teh intardwebs reading a site like BRATFREE? The title of the site alone is a pretty good indication of how it's members feel about chyyyyyldrun. If you don't like it, don't read it.
This. Like that's so hard to do. the world 'fail' on flames

lab mom
December 22, 2010
waving hellolariouswaving hellolariouswaving hellolariouswaving hellolariouswaving hellolarious So don't read it!
I'm an atheist and religious sites of any kind greatly offend me. I don't read them, nor do I go looking for them. I suppose I should make a facebook group against them :eyebrows

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
December 22, 2010
carl littrell=nazi

i guess if you don't like the music i listen to, the artwork i do or the books i read, you'll just go have those banned too, fascist.
December 22, 2010
if you are a real man-engage me word to word-JEN ZATOTH on Facebook.
December 23, 2010
What a loser. I agree with Trekkie Monster, why on earth do people go trolling around for shit that is completely contrary to their belief systems? If I don't give a rat shit about something I don't go out of my way to seek it out on the web.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shrieking babbies are the most effective birth control on earth.
December 23, 2010
kidlesskim
Well, I can see by the outpouring of support that he got that few people, even breeders, give a shit about what he thinks.

This is the first thing I noticed. They've had one (maybe two) comment actually pertaining to the subject of their "group," and that's the only one in over a year now. Methinks people may realize just how sad and pathetic this Fakebook group really is.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login