Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Screaming brat at the market.

Posted by Theresa 
Theresa
Screaming brat at the market.
September 25, 2006
A friend and I were at the supermarket yesterday just picking up a few items for dinner. About 2 minutes into the trip, we hear this ear piercing shriek from all the way accross the store. This kid had to be 15 isles away, and the noise was still unbearable. Even the man in the isle next to me said "damn, shut that fucking thing up." For the rest of the time we were in the store, we kept hearing this damn thing screech louder and louder.

When we were in the check out line, I said to my friend "would someone shut that damn thing up!" The woman behind me in the line said that the kid was all the way on the other end of the store. She passed it and had to hold her breath because it was wearing a shit filled diaper that stunk to high heaven. Other people around it were gagging!!

Anonymous User
Re: Screaming brat at the market.
September 25, 2006
No wonder the kid was screaming...I would scream too if I were forced to sit in my own shit!

Most supermarkets have restrooms with changing tables. Why could moo have not gone in there to change the damned loaf already? That probably would have shut it up.
September 25, 2006
But..but the public bathroom is DIRTY! No place for Snotford's shitty ass.
He might be exposed to GERMS or worse yet BACTERIA...best to let him sit in his own waste until they can get home, were it's clean and safe.

Right...I am sure that anyone who pushes their screaming shitfilled diaper with legs through their entire shopping trip keeps a simply spotless house.
September 25, 2006
Saturday, SO and I went to the local Celtic Festival. While sitting in on a really interesting demonstration of ancient handwriting, this cow and her SCREAMING shit loaf were sitting in the back row. They weren't sitting there because she wanted to hear how various forms of writing came about, no, she just wanted to sit her lazy ass in the shade with the screaming brat.

The demonstrator stopped - TWICE - to ask her if she could quiet the kid down. The first time jokingly, the second time he was pissed. I guess she finally had enough of the dirty looks from everyone so after 10-15 minutes, she left. The whole audience clapped and cheered. It was great.
Theresa
September 25, 2006
The sick thing is that this particular supermarket, Wegmans, a north east chain has very nice clean rest rooms. So clean that I myself would use it, and that is saying a lot b/c I avoid public bathrooms like the plague.
Anonymous User
September 25, 2006
Wegmans caters to the moo and duh crowd too much for my tastes. Too many times in their dark and foreboding stores with sproglets pushed around in those toy-accessorized shopping carts and too many views of kiddies in the playpen turned me off, thinking about how that all increases prices.

Their only store in the city of Buffalo is too far away for my shopping. DW and I have these decent family-owned stores which fit our needs well.
September 26, 2006
Of course it's better to let the kid wallow in his own filth - we all know how that particular child's shit is germ-free and odor-free and it perfectly clean, unlike the shit of other children, which there would be a risk of exposing Junior to it if the Moo used any available changing tables in the store.

The only thing that would have made that worse is if Moo laid Junior down on a shelf and changed the shit diaper right there. The changing table is too laden with germs, so why not change it on a surface where there will be less germs because it holds food? Of course people won't get sick because Junior's shit is totally clean. {end sarcasm}
Theresa
September 26, 2006
Wegman's does offer the kids area, but in a case like this, I'm glad its there. There seem to be fewer brats roller skating with those damn heel skates, and general less running amock in the store. Sure, its not perfect, but its better then say Shoprite or something.

Also, the store seems to attract less trash then the other markets in the area, so the slightly higher prices are still worth it to me. I have never seen a moo in there paying with her welfare card. I have also never seen a WIC bitch in there. Also, they do have really good sales in my neck of the woods, so it all evens out I think.
September 26, 2006
We have Wegman's in my neck of the woods too. I love Wegman's! I've had very few experiences with kids in the store. I hope it stays that way. I do avoid the place like the plague when they are having cookies with Santa or some shit like that for the brats.
September 26, 2006
I went to Wal-Mart on a Saturday...only because my bank has a branch in the store and is open even on this weekend day. I get paid on Friday but do not have time to go to the bank before work. This kid/baby could be heard howling all over the store...and this is a Mega Wal-Mart. The teller said, "What is wrong with that poor bay-bee," in a sympathetic tone of voice. My response was, "I sure could not work here with all of those horrible sounds..." The teller was still nice to me but stunned that I was not ready to break my heart over those wailing babies.
September 26, 2006
india_darshan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I went to Wal-Mart on a Saturday...only because my
> bank has a branch in the store and is open even on
> this weekend day. I get paid on Friday but do not
> have time to go to the bank before work. This
> kid/baby could be heard howling all over the
> store...and this is a Mega Wal-Mart. The teller
> said, "What is wrong with that poor bay-bee," in a
> sympathetic tone of voice. My response was, "I
> sure could not work here with all of those
> horrible sounds..." The teller was still nice to
> me but stunned that I was not ready to break my
> heart over those wailing babies.

That is one reason why I hate Wal-Mart and avoid the place like the plague. I prefer Target or K-Mart. Less brats to have to deal with.
I also prefer to shop at our local kroger stores bc they attract a higher crowd then Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart attracks too many welfare trash.

lab mom
September 26, 2006
Where I live, Target and K-Mart have just as many brats...
lurking
September 26, 2006
I'm sorry to hear that!

lab mom
BillyC
September 27, 2006
Here in Shitburg, in the middle of Breeder County, USA, the closest we come to a gourmet supermarket is mail order sardines.

I would gladly give my eyeteeth for a nice Whole Foods...I would even give my twat-in-law, if I could find anybody that would ever take the stupid bitch.
Anonymous User
September 27, 2006
How do I hate Mall*Wart? Let me count the ways...

Too many to count! I agree with Water Lily in that they do seem to attract the lowest common denominator. I much prefer that fancy French department store, Tar-jhay. Even K-Fart is better than Mall*Wart.

I consider myself very fortunate to live in the Boston area, where I have many, many shopping choices. There's a nice, brand-spankin' new Whole Foods not too far away, and I like to go there from time to time. I am not stuck having to go to Mall*Wart because that's all there is (I know that this is the case for some people).

The town north of Boston in which I live has been attracting more and more welfare rabbits, so I've taken to shopping at a Shaw's grocery store in a nearby, more upscale town, just to avoid the food stamp and WIC crowd. My DOG, every time I get stuck in line behind one of them, it takes FOREVER, because they are arguing about what they can or can't buy with their gub'mint freebies. I am sick of it. I think that they need to have separate checkout aisles for them, but it will never happem, because DOG forbid we publicly humiliate them, single them out for being on assistance.

Well, maybe that is what they need.
September 28, 2006
Oooof, the Whole Foods around here is just as horribly sprog-infested as any Balls-Mart I've ever had the displeasure of setting foot in. Thank god for the independently owned hippy coop with the checkers who have scary, scary dreadlocks and tattoos. I'd consider the Whole Foods an even worse fate because it's filled with entitlement minded SAHMooos, and their over stimulated, under educated golden sproggen. Shrieks abound, and lots of placating "oh timmy, honey, please don't do that, sweetie darling" and "don't cry, mummy doesn't want you to....well...okay...you can have it"

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
September 28, 2006
If I would have ever been stupid enough to breed and been in the grocery market with my screaming kid, you wouldn't hear all that sweetie, gooey, ass-kissing bullshit to try and placate the little brat. You'd hear a good loud SLAP and then silence. A few aisles later you'd see a red-faced kid, flushed from it's previous fit, sitting quietly in the cart smiling. Either that, or it's dead body gagged and for sale in the meat case.

Parents today have no clue how to raise a kid.
September 28, 2006
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> If I would have ever been stupid enough to breed
> and been in the grocery market with my screaming
> kid, you wouldn't hear all that sweetie, gooey,
> ass-kissing bullshit to try and placate the little
> brat. You'd hear a good loud SLAP and then
> silence. A few aisles later you'd see a red-faced
> kid, flushed from it's previous fit, sitting
> quietly in the cart smiling. Either that, or it's
> dead body gagged and for sale in the meat case.
>
> Parents today have no clue how to raise a kid.

Same here.

lab mom
Biblioninja
September 29, 2006
In WEGMANS?!? She wouldn't change her kid in WEGMANS?!?! Not only does Wegmans offer VERY clean restrooms with changing tables, the restrooms are also stocked with FREE diapers, wipes, powder, hand sanitizer, ect.

Despite this pandering to Moos and Sproggen, I LOVE Wegmans. The prices are slightly higher than the other chains around here, but the prices, along with the high quality of the food and service seems to keep the Welfare moos away, even in a "bad" neighborhood like mine. Kiddies don't seem to have much use for the imported cheese section and the sushi bar smiling smiley

BTW - if any of you happen to live in Buffalo and don't mind spending the extra $$, I'd recommend the Lexington Co-Op on Elmwood. A much smaller version of Whole Foods; I NEVER see sproggen in there. The prices are higher, but the food is amazing.
Anonymous User
September 29, 2006
Biblioninja Wrote:
> BTW - if any of you happen to live in Buffalo and
> don't mind spending the extra $$, I'd recommend
> the Lexington Co-Op on Elmwood. A much smaller
> version of Whole Foods; I NEVER see sproggen in
> there. The prices are higher, but the food is
> amazing.

The few times I've been by it, I realized it would be a good place to avoid the kiddies.

I'm closer to Dash's, and it works out well for DW and me. There are the well-behaved children in there most of the time the little ones are present.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login