Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Craigslist Cavalcade of Contraception Catastrophes, January Edition

Posted by navi8orgirl 
Craigslist Cavalcade of Contraception Catastrophes, January Edition
January 03, 2011
Happy 2011, BFers. I was surprised at the dearth of entertainment for the Christmas edition as usually the beggars are out in force. Those welfare payments must still be rolling in. However, it is a new year and luck does not follow the unprepared or plain inept. So away we go....

WELL MY NAME IS TONYA AND I JUST MOVED HERE FROM MISSISSIPPI AND I DO NOT NEED MUCH JUST SOME HELP WITH CLOTHES FOR ME AND MY LITTLE BOYS MY BOYS ARE AGE 4 AND 6 JUST ANYTHING WOULD HELP OUT CLOTHES ,TOYS , ETC MY NUMBER 832-389-0379 YOU CAN CALL ME AND I CAN COME GET WHAT EVER YOU DONT WANT ANYMORE OR WHAT YOU WANT TO GIVE ME THANK YOU SO MUCH AND GOD BLESS

Well....I moved here with no clothes, no preparation and no thought process. Gimme your shit. Do people just up and move out of whimsy with no thought on how they are going to make it with, well, nothing? Funny I already have a Houston phone number so I had money for a cell phone.

I am a single mom that has hit on tough times. I have a baby swing, stroller car seat combo, a baby jumper, lots of clothes and shoes ranging from new born to 18 months. I have several bags full of clothes and when I say bags I mean kitchen trash bag size bags. I don't want to put a price on these items. They can be bought all together or individually. I am in need of money to pay my rent so any sales would be greatly appreciated. I can send pictures of the bigger items but there are way too many clothes to post pictures of but I assure you there are lots for all seasons. Come take a look and you name a starting price and we will go from there. If there are certain types of clothes you are looking for I will send some pictures. Thanks and have a great day.

OK so if you wanted this stuff you would be crying about having no money and how you need donations or very cheap. Why not pay it forward and donate your largesse to some other beggar, I mean single mawm.

Im a single mom in need of a toddler bed for my 2 yr old son without a mattress i have the mattress just not the fram. Trying to transition him from sleeping with mommy and i would not like for him to sleep on a mattress on the floor. Thanks

Like a kid is going to care that he does not have a frame. Seriously. Less space for him to fall and bump himself.

I am a single mom & need help finding & installing a light on the side of my house. Neighbor saw a man loitering near my gate. I can't afford anything fancy. Don't feel safe without my yard being lit up.

Of course you can’t afford a ten dollar light. And I would not worry about the loiterer, you probably don't have anything to steal anyways. Just lock your doors...a light is not going to stop anyone. Come to think of it, locks on doors don't either. And what does "single mom" have to do with this.

i need a cell phone line with everything unlimited text,calls, photo texts and internet but i want to pay less than a total $45.00 dollars taxes included. I am a single mom...and a cell phone is required for my job.please let me know soon.

Are you on crack? Dream on. YOu won't find any unlimited everything plan for this cheap, anywhere, unless you are getting help paying. And what job requires full texting and photo texts? And doesn't donate the required cell phone...I smell :BS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Re: Craigslist Cavalcade of Contraception Catastrophes, January Edition
January 03, 2011

i need a cell phone line with everything unlimited text,calls, photo texts and internet but i want to pay less than a total $45.00 dollars taxes included. I am a single mom...and a cell phone is required for my job.please let me know soon.

She must be..."self-employed." :sx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
Im a single mom in need of a toddler bed for my 2 yr old son without a mattress i have the mattress just not the fram. Trying to transition him from sleeping with mommy and i would not like for him to sleep on a mattress on the floor.

As a kid I would have loved to sleep on the floor! I remember my family moved when I was about ten and we had to sleep on our mattresses for the first night. I thought it was the coolest thing ever. God, lady. Just put the kid on the floor. The frame is for you.

Erm... If such a plan was indeed required by her employer then the employer would provide it. Smelling bullshit is right. Now, I'm a bit of a Judge Judy fanatic and it seems like every other case on her show is some man or woman who managed to snake a mobile phone and contract out of the plaintiff... Why can't she just do that and leave John Q Public alone?
January 03, 2011
SINGLE MOM NEED TO PAY RENT!!!!!!
1. RAINFOREST SWING HAS MUSIC AND CAN SWIVEL TO FACE LEFT & RIGHT OR RIGHT & LEFT AS WELL AS FORWORD AND BACK AS NORMAL ECT... VERY GOOD CONDITION! $75.00 -----****** ($120.00 VALUE)*******-------

2. RAINFOREST JUMPAROO HAS MUSIC AND FOLDS UP, 3 DIFFERENT HEIGHT LEVELS VERY VERY NICE $65.00 OBO ---****($90.00 VALUE)******-----

3. RAINFOREST PLAY GYM HAS MOVING MOBILE, MUSIC AND LIGHTS VERY GOOD CONDITION $45.00 OBO ---- ******( $70.00 VALUE)******----

***!!!! WILL SELL ALL 3 AS A SET $ 175 OBO !!!!!***** CALL WILL GO FAST!! CALL 509-

What the hell is all this "rainforest" shit? And why is she buying this kind of kindercrap as a "single mawm"?? Priorities are so elusive to some...

single mom of six desperately looking for big hearted person to donate a washer and dryer. our washer machine is not spinning water out of our clothes and the dryer just stopped working. money is always a scarce product around our house and with christmas coming we have zero extra funds. please, if you can help us out send me an e-mail or call (509) and ask for rachel or stephanie. thank you and have a merry christmas.

Single mom of SIX?? Put a chastity belt on this bitch!

Single mom in desperate need of 2 twin mattresses for my kids. We had to leave everything behind when moving here and now are in need of 2 twin size mattresses for the new house. Also in need of used kitchen supplies, blankets, dressers, hangers, just about everything. Must be very low cost, as cash is a huge issue right now, but I would really like to have beds and blankets for my kids for Christmas. Please email via craigslist with your phone number, I have no phone currently so it may take 24-48 hours to respond, but I will! Thank you so much! Also looking for a betta tank and a rat cage for kids christmas as well.

Yet another one who "moved here" with NO plan in place other than to beg. Get rid of the poor pets, since you obviously can't even care for your brats!

02 Subaru WRX - Well Have to sell my car, I don't want to but student loans are coming up. She at 147,000 miles most on highway and by a mom of 2. Since iv had it iv put in a new exedy stage one clutch. Royal purple in all the gear boxes. Car Runs AWSOME will need tires soon and the trunk need a key lock. had the windows tinted and exaust put on last summer. Has a after market blow off that sounds really good. Not a single rip or tear in the interior(always had seat covers) some scratches outside that probly come off with a good buff just never had the time or money myself. I payed 11,000 just over a year ago for the car and put well over 2,500 in extras. At this point i owe almost 8000 just want the loan gone. If you have any questions plzz ask

This one doesn't say "single mom," but she obviously is another who can't grasp the concept of PRIORITIES. Let's see, she bought the car only a year ago AND added on all that expensive, UNNECESSARY shit, and NOW the student loans are coming due? Doesn't sound like she spent the student loans on SCHOOL.

angry flipping off

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
We are looking for a Flat screen Tv.My nephew has Muscular Dystraphy and just got out of MCV with pnuemonia,8 weeks there.He's now at the children's hospital.Til my mom learns to clean the feeding tube and trac.He's 17 and we almost lost him.My mom is 76 and raises him.only on SSI and Social security.She doesn't have much,but if you have one you could spare,for a very nominal fee.it would be greatly appreciated.He has a huge floor model old tv.but for christmas a church and school chipped in a got him a WII system .His tv is too old doesn't have hook up's for it". but it was free found it on clean up day Lakeside"..All this information can be verified.If I were in the situation to help ,I would.raising my kids and my 19 month old grandson.So please ,no smart comment's.Just trying to get A T.V for my nephew Robert.Thanks Ruth 678-9622

Are you fucking kidding me? This just about gave me an aneurysm reading this barely literate garbage. I'm sure there are about 50,000 other things this family needs besides a flat screen TV.....like money to pay for the hospital bill? Oh, silly me, we all know who's paying for that....angrily flogging with a whip

I have a 91 white ford explore I would like to get a bigger car or truck I have two kids and I baby sit some and its to small for all the kids I just need someting that runs good. The explore runs good it needs a few minor fix ups but nothing really wrong with it like I said I just need a bigger ride if u would like a pic u can text me at 4347745582 the babysittin im not getting paid for the only pay I get is when I work at walmart so I will make a few payments if u want alittle more then my explore is worth plz have it in ur heart to help me this christmas.

A suburban or a tahoe is perfect.

OF COURSE a Surburban or Tahoe would be perfect....FUCK YOU!
angry flipping off
January 03, 2011

I am a single mom that has hit on tough times. I have a baby swing, stroller car seat combo, a baby jumper, lots of clothes and shoes ranging from new born to 18 months. I have several bags full of clothes and when I say bags I mean kitchen trash bag size bags. I don't want to put a price on these items. They can be bought all together or individually. I am in need of money to pay my rent so any sales would be greatly appreciated. I can send pictures of the bigger items but there are way too many clothes to post pictures of but I assure you there are lots for all seasons. Come take a look and you name a starting price and we will go from there. If there are certain types of clothes you are looking for I will send some pictures. Thanks and have a great day.

I'm wondering just how far this one fell if she's now having difficulty paying the rent and was previously able to purchase enough children's clothing to fill several garbage bags. Given how small those articles of clothing are, that must translate to hundreds of outfits. It looks like just another case of spend wildly now, and not set anything aside for a rainy day...
I am a single mom who needs a few items. I have a car to pick up any items available.

microwave
pictures/paintings
hand mixer for baking
slow cooker
blender and/or food processor
computer monitor
tv and stand

Any help you can offer is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

-Umm who needs a TV and Stand, or pictures and paintings..? If she can afford to put gas in a car, she can afford these other items from a local thrift shop.

SINGLE DAD IN DESPERATE NEED OF HOUSEHOLD FURNITURE, I NEED A COUCH, OR A LOVE SEAT A MICROWAVE END TABLES LAMPS ETC... IF YOU CAN HELP ME AND MY SON, PLEASE CALL ME AT 778-355-0301 THANKYOU FOR KINDNESS...

The begging never stops...also, why not a thrift store or family member to help out with these items?

Looking for one or two toddler beds for my twins. My preference is white, solid wood and from a non-smoking home. thanks

Does this mean that beggers can be choosers?
January 03, 2011

SINGLE MOM IN NEED OF SEASONED SPLIT FIREWOOD DELIVERED TO VERSAILLES. MUST BE WELL SEASONED AND DRY, NO GREEN WOOD OR WET. NEED THIS DELIVERED TO VERSAILLES( I LIVE IN TOWN) MONDAY EVENING OR TUESDAY AFTER 5PM. I ONLY HAVE $50 SO IF YOU ARE ASKING FOR MORE THAN THAT THEN PLESE DON'T RESPOND TO THIS AD. ALSO I WOULD LIKE A NICE TRUCK LOAD OF WOOD, NOT JUST A SMALL S-10 SIZE. IF YOU CAN HELP ME SEND ME AN EMAIL WITH YOUR NUMBER AND NAME, THANKS

Good God! This "single mom" is begging for free or <$50 wood but is putting stipulations like these on the stuff. She needs to be smacked senseless.

For those who don't know:

Seasoned wood takes 1 - 2 years of storage in a dry environment.
A S-10 Pickup can hold about 1/2 - 1 cord of wood, which is 1-3 months worth, depending on usage.

So basically besides stipulating when the wood is to be delivered she wants 2 -3 cords of seasoned wood. That normally sells for around $200 delivered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!
January 03, 2011
Hell I just paid $90 for a face cord! Granted it was Christmas Eve and my ability to comparison shop was severely limited as was the roster of suppliers willing to deliver that day but what does that idiot think she is going to get for $50? A winter's worth of heat? We have already made a huge dent in the $90 worth just with evening fires for ambience since the 24th.

Also -- the whore with the Ford Explorer thinks it is too small for her and two kids? My god, we went on trips in a Pinto with four people in the car when I was a kid, lol! I would lie in the "way back" and read books if there was room among the luggage. Fortunately we never were rear-ended, as things turned out with the old Pinto fuel tanks. And my dad was an engineer, not a deadbeat! A compact was good enough then for a family of four (the other car was a Mustang, but the small late-60s type) and now a single moo needs someone to "have it in ur heart" to give her a deal on a "larger ride" than an "explore." Please.
January 03, 2011
KABA

SINGLE MOM IN NEED OF SEASONED SPLIT FIREWOOD DELIVERED TO VERSAILLES. MUST BE WELL SEASONED AND DRY, NO GREEN WOOD OR WET. NEED THIS DELIVERED TO VERSAILLES( I LIVE IN TOWN) MONDAY EVENING OR TUESDAY AFTER 5PM. I ONLY HAVE $50 SO IF YOU ARE ASKING FOR MORE THAN THAT THEN PLESE DON'T RESPOND TO THIS AD. ALSO I WOULD LIKE A NICE TRUCK LOAD OF WOOD, NOT JUST A SMALL S-10 SIZE. IF YOU CAN HELP ME SEND ME AN EMAIL WITH YOUR NUMBER AND NAME, THANKS

Good God! This "single mom" is begging for free or <$50 wood but is putting stipulations like these on the stuff. She needs to be smacked senseless.

A S-10 Pickup can hold about 1/2 - 1 cord of wood, which is 1-3 months worth, depending on usage.

So basically besides stipulating when the wood is to be delivered she wants 2 -3 cords of seasoned wood. That normally sells for around $200 delivered.

The bitch should be offering to come and chop HER shit AND the land owner's wood at that price.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
January 03, 2011
kidlesskim
KABA

The bitch should be offering to come and chop HER shit AND the land owner's wood at that price.

This.

lab mom
Melanie
Hell I just paid $90 for a face cord! Granted it was Christmas Eve and my ability to comparison shop was severely limited as was the roster of suppliers willing to deliver that day but what does that idiot think she is going to get for $50? A winter's worth of heat? We have already made a huge dent in the $90 worth just with evening fires for ambience since the 24th.

Also -- the whore with the Ford Explorer thinks it is too small for her and two kids? My god, we went on trips in a Pinto with four people in the car when I was a kid, lol! I would lie in the "way back" and read books if there was room among the luggage. Fortunately we never were rear-ended, as things turned out with the old Pinto fuel tanks. And my dad was an engineer, not a deadbeat! A compact was good enough then for a family of four (the other car was a Mustang, but the small late-60s type) and now a single moo needs someone to "have it in ur heart" to give her a deal on a "larger ride" than an "explore." Please.

I am waiting for the: I need monies for gas plsk! posts. smile rolling left righteyes2
January 04, 2011
I have a downs syndrom daughter who saw a pug dog a while back and fell in love. I am looking for a young pug for her for christmas. I don't have a lot of money to buy a dog so, I am looking for a free dog for my daughter. She loves to cuddle with dogs and give them lots of love and attention. I have a large fenced in yard and a doggy door added to my house for the dog to come in and out as it needs to. If anyone has an extra pug and would like to make a downs syndrom's Christmas wich come true, please email me at xxxx@yahoo.com
Please email me pictures so I can show Christina.
Thank you & have a Merry Christmas

Pugs are good with kids. They may not be so good with tards, as they are not always known for gentle handling. While they like kids, I would never adopt a Pug to someone with kids, just because their eyes are vulnerable to injury.

I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
January 04, 2011
navi8orgirl
I have a downs syndrom daughter who saw a pug dog a while back and fell in love. I am looking for a young pug for her for christmas. I don't have a lot of money to buy a dog so, I am looking for a free dog for my daughter. She loves to cuddle with dogs and give them lots of love and attention. I have a large fenced in yard and a doggy door added to my house for the dog to come in and out as it needs to. If anyone has an extra pug and would like to make a downs syndrom's Christmas wich come true, please email me at xxxx@yahoo.com
Please email me pictures so I can show Christina.
Thank you & have a Merry Christmas

Pugs are good with kids. They may not be so good with tards, as they are not always known for gentle handling. While they like kids, I would never adopt a Pug to someone with kids, just because their eyes are vulnerable to injury.

What I wonder is: if she can't afford a dog, how is she going to afford food and vet care?
January 04, 2011
I thought the same thing: I spent well into the four digit range on my puglets this year between food, HW, flea treatment and medical issues. ANd that was mostly well care vet bills. Pugs do have health issues, are prone to allergies, and will need more than tard hugs to sustain them.

Here are some more:

I need 2 verizon cell phones for my 2 teenagers. This could be an LG en V2 or 3, samsung reality or En V touch. I can get new phones with verizon, but I dont want to sign a new contract with them or any other company. If you have one of this phones in good conditon and you are not using it anymore, please feel free to send me a text message at 484-XXX-XXXX. Im a single mom, but im willing to pay a reasonable offer.

Need? Uh, ok.

Single mom please will exchange babysitting or cleaning or maybe santa still around.impossible to afford blue clues thinking chair.despartly need due to my son making progess in therputic way.any dr report per request.thankyou impossible can be made possible

I don't care if you have a whole houseful of "thinking" furniture, that kid is doomed due to your shit genes. Next.

Hi I'm a single mother of five and my youngest is 8 months and I'm in need of a crib for him if anyone has one that they are not using or are willing to sell for cheap as i'm unemployed at the moment, so please if anyone out there could help i will appreciate it very much.

Not to be mean, but hasn't this bitch ever heard of a blowjob?
If this is an example of their Sunday-go-to-Meeting grammar and spelling, which I should think it is, seeing how they are asking strangers for money, I would *love* to see their resumes. I can't even...

Sorry for the run-on sentence.
January 06, 2011
hello i am looking for a 90's Honda civic or accord. No more than $1800 . In good condition im a single mom so i need something reliable

Because of course single moms are the only ones who need reliable cars. eye rolling smiley

Single mom needs firewood - I can borrow a truck to come get it - I just got a wood stove and need wood now. I can pay a little for it but don't have much money... I am eager to barter if there is anything you are looking for - I'm a great baker if you want to barter for some baked goods =-) Thanks for looking - call, text, or e-mail

Baked goods? As from her baybee oven, possibly? :hs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
January 07, 2011
Hi there! I am looking for items that someone might not have any more use for. I am a single mother in the Montgomery area in need of a bed for my Son who is 15 years old and I need a dining room table and some chairs. I recently broke up with my boyfriend and lost these items among other things too like plate and glass's for the kitchen. I am not able to come pick up these items due to, I have a car and not a truck. Thank you for your time.

How do you lose furniture? Do you leave the door open when it is prone to wander…or is it more likely that it was never yours in the first place. So the real story is this: I could not choose my altar of cock wisely. Now he threw me and my surly teen out of his house. So please give me free shit. Oh, and make sure you deliver it for free too since I can’t put plates and glasses in a car.

i need clothes for my kids size 5t and up boys clothes,i need clothes for me size large and up.im disabled and im a single mother.please please help us.contact me at traceykay25@ yahoo

I know plenty of people on disability. Disability pays and pays well. Probably better than many jobs. I am guessing you are looking for freebies too.

I am looking for a nice large SUV with 3rd row seat under 3500. Must not have any mechanical problems at all, and my uncle who owns a mechanic and body shop will be going with me to look at any vehicle that Im interested in. I prefer a 99 or newer but if the vehicle is in great condition, I am willing to consider an older model.

I am a single mother of 3 & am looking for something spacious and dependable. I am no dummy and will not be taken advantage of! So scammers go away! Please email me if you are selling a vehicle that you think I may be interested in. Must be willing to meet at one of the police homefronts for safety reasons.

So this bim wants a newer Suburban or something, in good condition, but close to free. Yeah. Sure. If your uncle is a mechanic and body specialist, the condition should not matter that much since I am sure he will fix it for you for free. I mean, you’re famblee.

And since one “dream on” ad is not enough…..

Im looking for a nice large SUV with 3rd row seat under $3500. Must NOT have any mechanical problems at all, and my uncle who owns a mechanic and body shop will be going with me to look at any vehicle that Im interested in. So just because Im female, I refuse to be taken advantage of. Scammers need not reply!

I prefer a 99 or newer but if the vehicle is in great condition, I am willing to consider an older model.

I am a single mother of 3 & am looking for something spacious and dependable.

Please email me if you are selling a vehicle that you think I may be interested in. Must be willing to meet at one of the police homefronts for safety reasons. PLEASE ONLY RESPOND WITH PICTURES OR I WONT EVEN BOTHER OPENING UP YOUR EMAIL. INCLUDE AND NAME AND PHONE NUMBER. THANKS!

im a single mom of a 2 year old and a 5 year old both boys

not recieving child support and recently laid off.

clothes would also be appreciated as well.

anything helps!

please TXT

Wow, you have texting capability, which costs extra...but the title said you need clothes and pull-ups. But wait, she is asking for more....

i have a 23 year old furniture set falling apart i inherited from my father

looking for something because i have no space in my room

i am a full time student a single mom of two boys

also a desk would help for my studies

and my sons could use new/used furniture as well and/or clothes shoes etc....

thanks so much! TXT

In yet another ad, she is trying to sell Mary Kay crap from when she was a (failed) consultant.

Please help...my sister and her 3 yr old daughter are in need of a bed and any bed room furniture you may have. I also, need a car seat. Just relocated to this area and my sister is a single Mom having to start over on her own. Any thing you have would be great..her daughter is 3 yrs old.

Another "we moved with no planning or forethought" situation. Maybe you can help your sister buy her stuff. Oh wait, you need a car seat...so we have begging in stereo.

IM A SINGLE MOM WITH MY FIRST CHILD, HE IS A SWEET BABY BOY, BUT IS HAVING SOME TROUBLE RESTING. I WOULD LIKE TO FIND A CLEAN SWING FOR HIM, IF YOU HAVE ONE YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE OR SELL CHEAP PLEASE TEXT ME. 7133042295........THANKS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

How exactly will a swing help him rest? Yeah, I get they like to move...how about rocking him?

hi im sophia im a single mom of 2 i lost my car in an wreck he had no insurance i only have $800. to spare 832-659-3863 thanks & god bless

Obviously, he was not the only one with no insurance...if you did, you would be able to replace your car.

I am due in 8-11 weeks and have no way to get my child home from hospital!!! I have posted some other ads for help getting any and all baby supplies with not much luck. I desperately need a car seat or a car seat/stroller combo!! I dont have much money to offer as I am not currently employed and was left with no savings. Very long story. I am a single and struggling mom. This is my first child and I have nothing. Please help. A Car seat and a crib/bassinet are my biggest concerns right now. (I have the food covered)

Thank you!

Well at least this one has food for the kid, which is a touch better than some of the other ones I have read.

Hello single mother of two,full time student and I work full time also. I need a car really bad b4 the 19th of january. I am willing to make payments for a short amount of time, I dont want to finance anything..please help. Thanks

If you are making payments, you are financing. I would never consider payments without a signed contract, which means you are financing with me. Yes I would be charging interest.
January 10, 2011
I am a single mom of three,looking for an invester to help me locate an finace an house around the $30,000 range in the dc or md area..I will Refinance with interest within 6mo to an year..So if u can help me please contact my email above..Thank You.God Bless

There are no houses in this area that go for that. Ever. I'm not even going to start with the punctuation, spelling, and grammar.

Looking for a tv for my 4 year old.. doesnt matter what size... am a single mom so dont have much to pay for one please no spam!!! Happy hoildays smiling smiley

Coloring books, regular books, blocks, dolls, etc. would be much better for this kid.

I am a single Mom of two children, I work full-time to support them and I am getting myself through school online (full-time as well) for Criminal Justice. My computer that I owned for 5 years just DIED last night. I need it in order to keep up with school (in case you are wondering I am writing this from work) So I am trying to see if anyone has an extra computer (that works) they might be willing to donate to a good cause, or if anyone has a computer I can borrow for a month. I just need to get by until my income tax money comes in and then I can buy a new computer. Thank you.

Being a single mom has nothing to do with this request. If she had said, "I am a broke college student, and my computer died last night," I would be better able to sympathize. Throwing out the single moo card makes me look the other way.

i am a singe mother of a 3 yr old boy and 3 month old girl. Time are hard for everyone, but if there is anyone out there who can help i would greatly appreciate it. my son wears 4t clothes, and daughter wears 3-6 months. if you have any used clothes it would help me out. if you have any used toys that your kids don t use i would gladly take them so my kids will have something under the tree.

At least this one is willing to take used items. Good for her.

It's your hell; you rot in it!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login