Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Duddy Secretly Spanks Brat-Moos Gets Pissed (from a moo forum)

Posted by kidlesskim 
Duddy Secretly Spanks Brat-Moos Gets Pissed (from a moo forum)
February 01, 2011
http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/thread/1287122/how-could-dh-do-this-behind-my-back

DS 4 yr. old, was throwing a fit earlier. He wanted a piece of candy, I said no, he said yes, I said no, he picked up a bucket and said...

"If you don't give me candy then I'm going to hit with this until you do"

My response was...

"Why would you say that honey. You know we don't allow hitting in this house."

His respons...

"Well, I'm going to hit you cause your making me mad"

Me

"DS noone in this house hits anyone out of anger and I can't let you start"

Him

"Daddy hits me when he's mad enough."

So I just said,

"Well, I'll talk to daddy about that, but this doesn't mean that you should start hitting people"

OK so that ended my nice strong finish about how we don't allow hitting in our home. So I called dh and do you know what he said, "Well, I just get frustrated when you aren't there to make them behave. I don't know what else to do, usually I call you to handle it, but some times your not there, or aren't available." My response to him, "So you ACT LIKE A 4YR. OLD AND HIT WHEN YOUR MAD!!" OK so I'm angry. But HOW COULD HE DO THIS BEHIND MY BACK LIKE I WOULDN'T FIND OUT ABOUT IT!! Apparently, he has started spanking the four year old. Oh and his defense, "well he's only 4 it's not like he'll remember it". UGGGGGG!!!

So, how do I handle this from now on? How do I convince a 4 yr. old that I'm not lying to him when I say that hitting is wrong, when he has been hit?

:headbrick WHY can't she see that duddy spanking the kid isn't the problem, but rather SHE is the problem? Hit her with a bucket until he gets candy? I don't fucking think so. I honestly don't see how these men can stand to be around these moo-cunts. Don't they discuss kid discipline BEFORE they shit loaves together? My guess is that they don't, but then again it probably never crosses a rational man's mind that THIS kind of bullshit would be going on either. This "gentle discipline" shit is absolutely ridiculous.:BS

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Re: Duddy Secretly Spanks Brat-Moos Gets Pissed (from a moo forum)
February 01, 2011
My response would be, "Well, don't make Daddy mad! And put down the bucket before you make Mommy mad, and get a swat!"
February 01, 2011
if i ever threatened my mom with a bucket, dad spanking me would've been the least of my problems. she's one of these little italian women who can whip the shit out of you in a heartbeat and not break a sweat doing it.
February 01, 2011
When I was little my dad was like a rattlesnake (it gets over fast but it sure sucks) and my mom was like a pit bull (she wouldn't start anything but once it started she would latch on until it was over and she won). I knew enough not to mess around with either of them...
February 01, 2011
"A four-year-old threatening violence gets a stern talking-to in this house!"

Keep it up and you'll be looking down the barrel of a .45 in about 12 years.
February 01, 2011
None of my SILs can bring themselves to lay a hand on their snowflakes. And every one of those kids old enough to know better is a jerk.
February 01, 2011
What these Moos need to learn is a very simple concept: When Junior acts up, hit him. When he threatens to hit back or does hit back, you hit him harder and more frequently. And all these crunchy GD jelly-spined cows believe in the logic of, "Dur-hur, you can't teach him to not hit by hitting him!"

If you're a retard, you can't. If you put forth a little effort, what you CAN teach the fucker is that when he acts like a brat, he will get punished. Punishment will involve pain. If he gets smart and raises a hand to his parents, the parents stand up and prove that they can hit a hell of a lot harder than he can. Eventually, the kid WILL learn that it's just not worth it to try and hit Mommy to get his way if she whips him hard enough to leave marks.

But these cows prefer to make more work for themselves by giving their smacky, violent little bastards "stern talking-to's" - in fact, that's probably too harsh for typical GD methods. Most of those whores over there would just hug the kid and tell him in a sugary-sweet-ODed-on-Prozac voice that "we don't hit in this house, honey. Use your words. I love you! Let's go buy you an XBox! Tee hee!"

Sorry, but hugs and talking will not keep a kid from running Moo over with the family van when she won't let him put the TV in the oven. These bitches act like spanking is some kind of abuse - it's not, by any means. These women need to be firm with their brats, and most of the time, being firm means getting the kid's attention fast when he misbehaves...spanking is firm, hurts a little and gets that attention.

I didn't read the topic, but I'd bet many Moos who replied are suggesting divorce because Duh is an evil child-abusing meanie-head.
February 01, 2011
This is the kid who comes home from school in about 10 years and shoots his mother.

I bet the kid wouldn't have threatened to his his Duhddy with a bucket, knowing he would get spanked for it, would he? Nooo, but Mooomy, who stands there slobbering about peace and love and bunny rabbits.... she's a lovely target.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login