Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Nobody pays attention to little people."

Posted by Christhead 
"Nobody pays attention to little people."
February 15, 2011
I was in the store with my mom grabbing some last minute stuff for a casual little Valentine's exchange my sorority was having. It was a small store with two check-out lines. We were heading for one of them and my mom hesitated, then walked around this three or four-year-old girl that was just standing there holding a pack of stickers and staring blankly ahead, open mouthed. I had seen her Moo standing with her but she left with her snot-nosed two-year-old boybrat to get something from the cereal aisle.

I followed my mom and stood in line. Seconds later the girl started whining. She looked old enough to verbalize what she wanted to say. I just kind of ignored her until Moo returned and said to the girl (but loudly, so to us and others standing nearby) "That woman just cut right in front of you in line, didn't she?"

I wish we could have just ignored her but my mom got flustered and turned around. She apologized and we both stepped out of line so the kid could purchase the stickers...? The Moo said (to herself, she wasn't really looking at us, but it was obviously a comment to us) "It's kind of sad, nobody pays attention to little people."

My mom and I were pissed but by that point I realized I needed something else so I had to leave the line anyway. My mom went to the other counter because the line was gone and she didn't want to have to wait for the retarded child to pay for its stickers.

Is it really that rude to cut in line in front of a three-year-old brat? It was just standing there staring into space. Moo probably left it there to save her spot in line, or maybe it wanted to "pay" for its own stickers (AKA waste time counting out its piggy bank change while people are behind it in line running late for class). I just can't believe that Moo had the gall to comment. She should have just kept her mouth shut and waited two more seconds.
Re: "Nobody pays attention to little people."
February 15, 2011
The mom abandoned her kid to fend for herself in the store, and it's your fault you didn't know a small, unaccompanied child was standing in line? Give me a break.
February 15, 2011
Gee, I could understand if it were an actual "little person" and not a child. Besides, what is the moo doing leaving the little puke alone even for a minute? Waiting for someone to abduct the brat so that it is out of her hair and she can get on TV?
February 15, 2011
She's fortunate you didn't find an employee to report a lost child. Good grief.
February 15, 2011
And it's idiot parenting like this that results in kids being snatched up by pedophiles. Can you imagine how this moo would have caterwauled if her kid hadn't been there when she came back? She'd have blamed everyone but herself. All those other adults should have watched the kid (even if she didn't ask them to). If she'd smarted off to me I probably would have said something about her being damn lucky some pervert hadn't grabbed her shitling while she was off farting around looking for the twinkies aisle.
February 15, 2011
What a negligent moo (as others have already said).

lab mom
Anonymous User
February 16, 2011
To hell with those kids. Kids have no rights to buy anything, an adult should be present and conduct the transaction for it to be legal.
My, god, reminds me of an incident a couple of weeks ago I had at a McDonald's within a Wal-Mart. I'm not impulsive, and I avoid affairs like McDonalds AND Wal-Mart when I've not planned it out, but my partner is impulsive, and when he's in Wal-Mart and near the McDonald's, he wants something. And the Deli is near McDonald's, and I always volunteer to go to McDonald's rather than deal with the Wal-Mart deli.
So I'm over there in Mc'Donald's, standing in line, putting up with the breeders. I'm next up, here comes blondie with huge breasts, from the exit side of the line and just jumps in, ordering. Burly trailor trash hubby with three kids waits from afar to observe.
I was next, but now I'm boiling because she cut in line. She ordered for the whole clan, and pressed her tits and blondeness to make her way. I'm boiling, but because the clerk is saying nothing, and I'm thinking about trailor boy hubby beating my ass, I say nothing.
Now my partner joins me in McDonalds, the clan is on their way out, but blondie is still within earshot. I'm so mad I resort to telling my guy about the "blonde cunt that cut in line," hoping she hears while he doesn't. I know I do at least have surveillance cameras on my side, that record at least movements, and probably not audio if something were to go down.
I think she heard, got in a huff, cocked her head and got moving.

End of story. Nothing too redeeming and no lessons to learn. Except what is big-titted blondie teaching her little shits? How to do business? Probably the same shits from Wal-Mart that cut in line and then went over to the little drug store to teach her kids entitlement about their place in line.
February 16, 2011
One of my friends used to work in a grocery store bakery, back before they were self-serve. She was busy behind the huge glass counter, which was at least four feet high, when all of a sudden this angry moo comes marching up and yells, "Excuse me!" My friend asked "Can I help you?" At that point, Moo pointed down, and my friend leaned over the case as far as she could, and saw the top of a child's head. Then Moo very angrily went on, "He has been STANDING here for five minutes, and you've just been ignoring him!" Seems Moo sent kid over by himself to order a donut. But kid was only four, so just stood there stupidly, unseen behind the tall glass case. Friend apologized, told the moo that she didn't see the child, and bagged up his donut. Friend was seething angry about it, of course, at being accused of "ignoring" a 34 inch kid who was standing in front of a four foot bakery case!
February 16, 2011
gymrat
One of my friends used to work in a grocery store bakery, back before they were self-serve. She was busy behind the huge glass counter, which was at least four feet high, when all of a sudden this angry moo comes marching up and yells, "Excuse me!" My friend asked "Can I help you?" At that point, Moo pointed down, and my friend leaned over the case as far as she could, and saw the top of a child's head. Then Moo very angrily went on, "He has been STANDING here for five minutes, and you've just been ignoring him!" Seems Moo sent kid over by himself to order a donut. But kid was only four, so just stood there stupidly, unseen behind the tall glass case. Friend apologized, told the moo that she didn't see the child, and bagged up his donut. Friend was seething angry about it, of course, at being accused of "ignoring" a 34 inch kid who was standing in front of a four foot bakery case!

The thing is, I'm sure that child was humiliated! I remember experiences like that from when I was a child and I was given "adult" privileges. One memory that comes to mind, I must have been four and I was lugging a gallon of skim milk to the check-out line in an attempt to "help" my mom. I remember it dropping and exploding all over the floor. That memory stuck with me. Maybe I'm just an easily embarrassed person, but I feel like children really are more sensitive to that sort of thing and their parents are don't them no favors by subjecting them to situations like this where they don't realize people don't see them and then their parents make it out to seem like people consider them less than human.

Of course your friend didn't see the munchkin! Just because Moo could see him perfectly fine and she's got the theory-of-mind of an infant she assumes everyone else could see the glow of her precious angel even with obstacles in the way. She should have accompanied the kid (it would have been the safer, more responsible thing to do, but a bizzy moo has got loads of other shopping to do!) or at least taught it to speak up if it wants something.
February 16, 2011
The moo should be glad that no pedophile or kidnapper was paying attention to her little person. smile rolling left righteyes2
February 16, 2011
If I was a cashier and a small child came up to my counter with merchandise I would NOT ring it up until an adult showed up for a variety of reasons which include:

1)If the child is alone then he could be "lost"
2)The child may not have the authority from it's moo to buy anything and is just playing around, in which case it would likely cause the transaction to have to be voided
3)The child may not have enough money or ANY method of payment
4)The moo could say that I cheated the child and that she had given him a $100 bill, when in fact it was a $10, and demand the change back

I hate it when moos let little kids make a transaction of any type anyway because it is ALWAYS time consuming as other customers wait for it to count it's change, swipe a card, or punch in numbers, but a small child should NEVER be sent by moo alone to make a purchase, IMO. If he can't be seen over the counter then like the rides at Disney, he is TOO young.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
February 16, 2011
My ass! The world revolves around "little people". Everyone is defined by them or the lack of them. You are nothing if you don't have a little person, at least according to society's standards. What are you supposed to do? Stand there indefinitely while the kid stares at stickers?

angry smiley
February 16, 2011
Moos need to understand that places like this are businesses, not a daycare. People are working, people are on the way to work, money is being spent. Capitalism is not supported on the shoulders of "little people."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
February 16, 2011

The mom abandoned her kid to fend for herself in the store, and it's your fault you didn't know a small, unaccompanied child was standing in line? Give me a break.
Exactly this. I'm so sick of these damn Moos who think that just because their world revolves around their spawn that everyone else's should too. I'm also sick of breeders who think that their brats should have the same rights as adults. Oh really? Do they go to work and pay taxes? Do they vote? Do they fight for our country? Do they run for office? No??? Then fuck you breeders!
Kids have no rights until they turn 18. End of story.
February 16, 2011
This was the perfect opportunity for you to look at your mother and say: "Wow, mum. When I was this small, you loved me enough not to leave me alone in strange places."
A peck on the cheek wouldn't be amiss either.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
February 16, 2011
trekkie monster
This was the perfect opportunity for you to look at your mother and say: "Wow, mum. When I was this small, you loved me enough not to leave me alone in strange places."

DAMMIT that would have been perfect haha.
February 16, 2011
DivaLasVegas

Exactly this. I'm so sick of these damn Moos who think that just because their world revolves around their spawn that everyone else's should too. I'm also sick of breeders who think that their brats should have the same rights as adults. Oh really? Do they go to work and pay taxes? Do they vote? Do they fight for our country? Do they run for office? No??? Then fuck you breeders!
Kids have no rights until they turn 18. End of story.

This. I'd hate to have that kind of responsibility at 4 years old.

lab mom
February 16, 2011
Christhead
trekkie monster

DAMMIT that would have been perfect haha.

Really. I would have burst into laughter and said "LINE?"at the sound of that, "She cut in front of you in line, didn't she?" If the cashier doesn't notice her, neither should anyone else! Dingaling.
February 17, 2011
moo
"It's kind of sad, nobody pays attention to little people."

Oh, people pay attention to actual little people because there are so few of them. Nobody gives a shit about kids because they've been mass produced, which drives their value and anything that may be interesting about them waaaay down.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I treat my body as a temple, Laverne. You have chosen to treat yours as an amusement park."
February 17, 2011
If it had been me, I would not have let that moo go ahead of me. I would have told the bitch too bad, but her kid was standing there staring into space. I would have told her if they weren't ready to make the purchase, then too damn bad. People like that really piss me off to no end. I also hate how parens let their kids do the greeting message on answering machines, or even let the kid answer the phone. Annoying as hell!

- The human gene pool could use a little chlorine
February 17, 2011
M4P
If it had been me, I would not have let that moo go ahead of me. I would have told the bitch too bad, but her kid was standing there staring into space. I would have told her if they weren't ready to make the purchase, then too damn bad. People like that really piss me off to no end. I also hate how parens let their kids do the greeting message on answering machines, or even let the kid answer the phone. Annoying as hell!

Amen to the phone thing. It is one thing if they are old enough to answer properly but I hate going "Hello" and getting:

(breathing like Jason in his hockey mask)

(louder hockey mask breathing)

Giggle.

Bye (hangs up.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Anonymous User
February 18, 2011
So moo used the passive-aggressive kind of approach. Acting sad/confused but, deep down, pissed off. What a cowardly bitch. Breeders seem to act up particularly in grocery stores. About a month ago (this is kind of off-topic) I was at the market and there was this young moo, her two kids, and (apparently) the grandmoo as well, who had the gall to park their cart in line and then wander off to a nearby table to try some food samples. They were using their fucking cart to save their place-- and it wasn't just for a second, but several minutes. It was the only line open at the time. I was giving them the stink eye and even considered moving their cart, but they kept glancing over to be sure nobody was trying to get ahead of them. They actually went over to their cart at one point, and then ran back over to the sample table a second time. Hadn't gorged themselves enough, it seems. They were just munching away on these free samples and talking to the chick who was giving them out, without any consideration for busy people waiting in line behind this fucking cart. They finally, reluctantly, got back in line and bought their shit. angry flipping off
February 18, 2011
She says that as if "little people" are somehow important in any way.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
February 18, 2011
nautilus
They were using their fucking cart to save their place-- and it wasn't just for a second, but several minutes. It was the only line open at the time. I was giving them the stink eye and even considered moving their cart, but they kept glancing over to be sure nobody was trying to get ahead of them. They actually went over to their cart at one point, and then ran back over to the sample table a second time. Hadn't gorged themselves enough, it seems. They were just munching away on these free samples and talking to the chick who was giving them out, without any consideration for busy people waiting in line behind this fucking cart. They finally, reluctantly, got back in line and bought their shit. angry flipping off

If I was the cashier I would have just beckoned whoever was next in line ahead of the cart. Unless it was physically blocking people from entering the lane/putting their items on the belt, then I would have called the breeders' asses back over to move it. I doubt the cashier wants to stand there doing nothing while the line steadily gets longer and full of pissed-off people.
February 18, 2011
Smiling_Varla
Oh, people pay attention to actual little people because there are so few of them. Nobody gives a shit about kids because they've been mass produced, which drives their value and anything that may be interesting about them waaaay down.

Amethyst
She says that as if "little people" are somehow important in any way.

THESE. :yr

Moos and duhs treat their pwecious sneauxphlaygkes as if they're unique, special, and one of a kind. Where do they get these addle-brained ideas?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login