Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Brat in Bank

Posted by labwoman 
Brat in Bank
February 19, 2011
So today, I had to make a stop at my local bank. I walked in and my ears were immediately assaulted by the screeching of a she-brat, who looked to be around maybe 4 or 5 years old. SCREEEEECHING! The moo stood there with that vacant look in her eyes while little shriekling ran around the bank, screaming like her fucking hair was on fire (I wished it was, at least there'd have been a REASON why the little bitch was screaming.) I quickly covered my ears, making it obvious that the noise was annoying, while looking at vapid moo - mind you, at that point, I had a headache and I usually don't cover my ears unless some type of noise is really bothering me. Moo called out to Bratleigh, who ran, shrieking, to her moomy, then proceeded to dart around the bank like she was nuts. I shot moo another annoyed look. So she again called to the brat, who FINALLY went up to her moomie and was corraled to a chair, where she proceeded to leap onto on her knees and talk in that bratty, "yelly" little girl voice. I was in line, kind of fidgeting, anticipating more screeching; thankfully, I was called up to the teller, who looked no less disturbed by the brat than I was. I quickly did my business and got the fuck out of there.

If I was a bank employee, I would have no choice but to "nicely" ask the broodmare to control her brat. What the fuck is wrong with people? As a moo, I would THINK that it would not be acceptable to allow my kid to be such an anal-dwelling butt-monkey and stop her from behaving as such. And it was also obvious that other customers were none too pleased with the brat's behaviour and they seemed fidgety as well, wanting to get their business done and be out of there and away from this brat.

I'm so OVER misbehaved brats in public places. It's gotten to the point where I am straight-up outspoken about my disdain for bratty kydz - I will shoot dirty looks at the handlers, THEN I won't think twice about opening my mouth. I guess the older you get, the less you care about whom you're pissing off, especially breeders. I guess I'm getting to be a crabby old broad, but I just can't stand bratty kyds in public places anymore - I just CANNOT and WILL NOT put up with it.
Re: Brat in Bank
February 19, 2011
I'm with you about this matter, I am sick and tired of putting up with breeders and their irritating monsters everywhere I go! I have no problem letting moos and duhs know I"m pissed off with their noisy, rotten brats. If I would have behaved like that as a kyd, my mother would have murdered me in the car.
Banks...Libraries....Bookstores....Restaurants...it doesn't matter anymore. Moos allow their feral runts to run, scream and disrupt everyone in the area, no matter how inappropriate it is. EVERYWHERE is fucking DisneyLand to these creeps! I shudder to think of what kind of adults these little mofos will grow up to be. Certainly nothing that cures cancer. spanking with a whip on the ass
I think that people should let breeders know how they feel when their brats are ill-behaved. It's the only way to show their behavior is inappropriate and unappreciated by everyone else. Nobody thinks its cute when someone's spayshal znowwflayyke is running around being a general asshole. If we don't do something now, what the hell is it going to be like when these monsters start fucking each other and having brats of their own?:eatu
February 19, 2011
Good for you, labwoman!! I agree that we all need to make it known that we aren't amused by Sneauxflaiyke's behavior when we are in public. My husband is always quite blunt, and usually profane. Something along the lines of "Shut that goddamned brat up!" Oh yes, he's gotten some really dirty looks for it. But people NEED to hear it. They need to know that the world does not revolve around them and their shitlings.
February 19, 2011
mumofsixbirds
If we don't do something now, what the hell is it going to be like when these monsters start fucking each other and having brats of their own?:eatu

Oh god, that is truly scary. Maybe we can ship them all to Branson and seal off the city proper.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login