Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1864 Nicole Richie

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
1864 Nicole Richie
September 26, 2006
Oh, I guess this will be the newest thing to hit the airwaves. NASTY MOOs. The media has probably realized they've beated to death, the whole sexy-celebrity-repugnancy thing so we're on to a new beat. Breeder-related, of course!

I can see it now, aaaaaall the moos will want to be one.

We'll see them driving their minivans with a big NASTY MOO bumper sticker on the back, right under the soccer ball magnet.

They'll act like it's some sort of secret code word that only the mommies and all the hot guys who want to fuck them, will understand.

I'm going to have to start carrying puke bags in my car for all the gag-worthy cows I will see proclaiming themselves as NASTY MOOs.

Dream on, you walking uterus!
Re: 1864 Nicole Richie
September 26, 2006
The only reason these teen guys where the tees stating they want to be with a NASTY MOO is because girls their age are often scared to have sex due to pregnancy fears and the unknown if the young ladies are virgins. An older woman who will give it away freely without expecting "commitment" is almost any teenage guy's fantasy. Once the hot-young-thing is ready for sexuality, the young men give up those NASTY MOOs in a flash. Nicole Richie really showed her @ss by asking if she was moo material. How proud Lionel must be...
September 29, 2006
young men like the more knowledgable, i always was attracted to older ladies, because they were or seemed more secure in themselves.. they had all the nasty attitudes of the young burned out of them.. thats why young men go for older women, (who usually have their own house as well)

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
September 29, 2006
It seems in the US, the older women are wanted for a young man's sexual experience. Also, I know a few older women who got younger live-in boyfriends or husbands because these ladies *DO* have their own homes. However, I know one woman's live-in has had a couple of other women on the side. He says the situation is pleasant enough but he does not feel he and his SO, as he regards his older girlfriend, are right for each other. But...he does not leave, even though he has a good job, because the woman has a nice house with a pool!!! Some older women have nastier attitudes if they have been burned in a divorce and past relationships. I am glad I am older because I am more secre within myself. If I was a woman with assets, I would be leery of any young guy showing an interest. For one thing, younger men never interested me anyway.
September 29, 2006
Gross. Younger men needing older women for sexual experience. If the little twerps need lessons, they should look to their MAWMMIES, who probably breast-fed them until they were 12, anyway.

That's most-likely where the fetish of the older woman is coming into play.
September 30, 2006
i knew one lad who only went with 50 plus women, he was 20 at the time.. he liked going with them.. sometimes its more than sexual experience.. theres a stability with many older women, and they are unlikely to want to moo.. and older women sometimes like younger men, men they can teach and show and they have the energy of the young, wink.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
September 30, 2006
mercurior Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i knew one lad who only went with 50 plus women,
> he was 20 at the time.. he liked going with them..
> sometimes its more than sexual experience..
> theres a stability with many older women, and they
> are unlikely to want to moo.. and older women
> sometimes like younger men, men they can teach and
> show and they have the energy of the young, wink.

To each his/her own but I would not want to be viewed as a sexual "teacher" for a young man. I prefer energy with someon my own age or older. Most 20 year old guys like older women since many of these ladies accept anything from them in exchange for attention. From what I have seen, these women do accept the "crumbs" of affection from the young guys who clearly run off after leading the ladies to believe there are some feelings. I worked with a couple of older women who married law school or med students who only wanted a place to live during their studies. After graduation and when the jobs came, these men who claimed to enjoy an "older women" wanted young paralegals or nurses.

Again, I understand that each person has a right to follow his/her desire as long as all people are consenting (not all sexual unions are meant to be "forever") -- but it always seem that the women are used as nothing more than sexual "objects" or for material gain for horny young men. As a female who is getting older, I have more respect for myself. Mercurior, as long as the fiftysomethinger ladies that your friend "dated" were aware of the motives, that is one thing. Too often, the young guys play with these older women's emotions only to take off when they get the eye for the younger ladies.
October 01, 2006
I think it's stoooooopid when a woman refers to herself as a NASTY MOO... Isn't that for someone else to judge, after all? Or is she announcing to the world that she plans to masturbate later that day?!
BillyC
October 01, 2006
In 99.99999999% of all cases, "NASTY MOO" means "Moo Is (a) Loony Fucktard"!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login