Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I can fuck him and bear his child, but I can't address his personal hygiene

Posted by Melanie 
From the eHell One-Digit IQ Club:

http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=91193.msg2209997#new

I'm having a bit of an issue with DD's dad.... he smells!! really badly! And whenever he has been in my apartment the smell lingers for hours. He had to come in the other night as DD wanted me to talk to him about a few things that happened at his house over the weekend. He sat on her bed to talk to her and after he left I had to wash her sheets.

I cant really imagine saying "Hey smelly boy.. please dont come into the apartment cause your BO makes me want to hurl". But in all honesty, this is exactly how I feel.

Would it be ok to mention anything to him? if so, what??

Bit of background: We have sort of an uneasy truce at the moment. I dont like how he parents DD, but she's being fed and clothed at his house, so I keep my mouth shut. He doesnt like how I parent DD cause he thinks I spoil her and am not strict enough, but he keeps his mouth shut cause I dont make him pay the piddly $20 a month child support he is supposed to pay. I dont think it would take much for the situation to blow up so feel like I need to be very careful around him

I love the fact that neither of these mouth-breathers thinks the other is "displaying effective parenting skills" but they didn't stop to figure that out before :sx The poor kid is doomed, that's for sure.
Gawd, I hate these women who think that it is nothing to enforce child support payments, no matter how small. That is not your money! Put that $20 in a bank account for your kid!! Jesus Christ.
Given what a model famblee these things are (can you sense the sarcasm there?), I wouldn't be surprised if moo can't stand duh's horrible odor simply because she's too used to her own horrible odor. As you said, Melanie, it's amazing that these retards can't bring themselves to figure out what they can't stand about the other BEFORE they breed.
I read that too. If he has only been ordered to pay $20.00 a month then he doesn't make jack shit a month. Did it every cross this cows mind to shut her legs and not just randomly breed with some random guy that has no money? An absolutely disgusting and revolting woman.
I know. Isn't child support something like 20 percent or 25 percent of the non-custodial's income? So this guy makes $80 or $100 a month but she thought it was a good idea to accept his sperm and breed with him.

And now makes fun of him for his odor issue. Would you even admit you had a spawned with such a loser, in the unlikely event?
I'm guessing Duh-fuck is on the dole if he only would be expected to pay twenty bucks a month for his kid. What a keeper. And how exactly would the situation blow up? She fucked and bred with a man who is allergic to hygiene who is expected to pay $240 a year for his kid. If you ask me, the situation blew up the second he blew in her.

If she doesn't want her apartment to smell like him, don't let him in the apartment. How hard is that? Go see him rather than having him come see her.
Apologize for double posting, reposted below.
If she only blew him. If his nether regions reeked of cheese, I can see why not...breeders stink! :eyebrows
Re: I can fuck him and bear his child, but I can't address his personal hygiene
February 25, 2011
How did she end up screwing him in the first place if he smells so bad? That's disgusting.
Re: I can fuck him and bear his child, but I can't address his personal hygiene
February 26, 2011
I imagine she'd try to claim that "he wasn't like that when they met."

Yeah, he had a salary of $75k and was fastidious about his personal hygiene...and this is what having a child has driven him to.

She just can't win with this. Either she was a moron, children destroy your life, or both.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login