Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Icky statement on website against pedophiles.

Posted by Banshee 
Icky statement on website against pedophiles.
April 09, 2011
http://vigilantantis.wordpress.com/2008/04/19/how-pedophiles-groom-children/

"Our children are our greatest gift and our greatest responsibility. The fact that they could be abused in any way, shape or form is horrific–both in the moment of the abuse and in the long-term effect, said Loreen Olson, MU associate professor of communication in the College of Arts and Science."

Most of us may be against child molesters, but that doesn't mean we also have to accept kiddies as something divine. :mad2
Re: Icky statement on website against pedophiles.
April 09, 2011
These breeder types can't make commentary on anything remotely child-related without tossing in their lofty two cents about children being a "gift". Any commentary to the contrary about kids being the greatest gifts of all are completely turned around on the commenter and he is then chastised for being "for" child hunger, abuse, etc.......or whatever the case may be. They are too narrow minded to separate one topic from the other. It's absolutely possible to NOT consider kids as "gifts" and our "responsibility", as the village, and to simultaneously not want them harmed in any way. The mere thought of an alligator living in my home sends shivers down my spine and I consider reptilian creatures as creepy, but I don't desire any harm to come to them and think it's sad when they are slaughtered for the manufacture of purses and boots. That analogy about sums it up. drinking coffee

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
April 09, 2011
children are a gift-the gift that keeps on giving. just go look at "shit my kids ruined"...
April 09, 2011
Children are a responsibility to their parents, NOT to me. That's why I don't have kids. I have no interest in being fully responsible for another person's life. Too bad more parents don't realize that that's the job they signed up for.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login