Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cell Phones In School - Recent comments are hilarious.

Posted by reaperess 
Cell Phones In School - Recent comments are hilarious.
April 04, 2011
http://life.familyeducation.com/cellular-telephones/school/51264.html?detoured=1

This is why cell phones shouldn't be allowed in school, dumbass. Your education speaks for itself.

Stupid Fucktarded Cell-Using Student
As a student, i think cell phones should be allowed in school. but they shouldnt be turned on in class. thats very disrespectful to the teachers. i hate that the school i go to dont allow cell phones. i mean, how do we suppose to call our ride to come get us if we have practice. sometimes they cancel practice. and when we go to the office to use their phone, the secretary gets an attitude. so what do the students suppose to do?? well me?? i bring my phone to school regardless becuz what if im on my way to or from school and sumbodii in a white van try to kidnap me? all the school is gonna do is tell the parent of the teacher that they are sorrii. what is sorrii gonna do when their child is missing. so with that being said, i absolutely disagree with phones not being allow inside school.

Pah-runt of Potty-Accident-Prone Kid
I strongly believe that students should have cell phones at school. I am a father of 12 and all my kids have phones. If they need to contact me i want to be contacted. Cell phones need to be ast school.
My kid had an accident in his pants and had to contact me so i brought him new under ware.

Elite Parent Of 2
YES, CELL PHONESshould be allowed . i have 2 kids and my oldest daugther took her iphone,cell phone,and mp3 player and got all of it took i was [filtered word]ed off because she just got all of that for her birthday. P.S. I think they should be allowed because would of its a emergancy like the power in the school go out if they have their phones they can call there parents.Because the teachers and princpal are not about too let about 3000 kids use their cell phones. that so stupid [filtered word] damn it ass holes!!!!!

It's your hell; you rot in it!
Re: Cell Phones In School - Recent comments are hilarious.
April 04, 2011
Poor spelling+poor punctuation+poor grammar=one step closer to idiocracy
And these are the same asshats who get abuse from their runts when they don't get the latest iPhuck with the iPud2 and an iTouch-myself to match. I heard a 14-year-old and his little brother do that to their dud in a Best Buy. No wonder they want their shits to carry all their noisemaker crap in school, to have them actually USE it.
April 04, 2011
lupabiyotch
..latest iPhuck with the iPud2 and an iTouch-myself to match.

::falls over laughing:: waving hellolarious
That third comment has gotta be fake. Who would buy a kid (or themselves) an iPhone, PLUS a cell phone, PLUS an mp3 player? Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose of an iPhone?

I still have yet to hear a rational argument for kids bringing their cell phones (and other electronics) to school.
April 04, 2011
Yeah we all know how responsible kids are, too. You know damn good and well that more phones are lost by irresponsibly little twits than any possible advantage there could be to letting kids have them at school.
invader kim
That third comment has gotta be fake. Who would buy a kid (or themselves) an iPhone, PLUS a cell phone, PLUS an mp3 player? Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose of an iPhone?

I still have yet to hear a rational argument for kids bringing their cell phones (and other electronics) to school.

I gotta say, I love the name, and I love the avatar!! grinning smiley grinning smiley
April 04, 2011
I remember taking my phone to school (a cheap little prepay one) so that just in case shit happened I could get in touch with my mother. I was, however, informed by her that if anything happened to it the expense for replacing it, or just getting it back from the school if I got caught using it in class, would be taken in pounds of flesh. Then again my school didn't have a rule against phones just using them in class.
April 05, 2011
You can almost hear the small gears in their skulls just straining to produce words of some kind, never mind the spelling. Did they get too much water in their ears from swimming causing the gears to rust? I mean, what the heck sort of school produces these kinds of people?

PS - Oh, and to ensure that I sound like an ancient fogey, I will tell you all that in my day, we had a couple of pay phones at school and that was it! And we got by just fine, dangit!
I think cell phones should be banned at school. During class time, students should have 100% of their attention on their schoolwork. Judging by the poor spelling and grammar, they don't need any distractions from their work.

When I was in intermediate we had this system of putting all electronic devices into a box. That box would go to the office and stay there for the rest of the day. At the end of the day teachers would send students to collect the boxes and bring them back to class. Then everyone could grab their stuff.

If anyone was caught with a phone or any other electronic device during school hours, it was promptly taken off them.
April 05, 2011
CherryIce
PS - Oh, and to ensure that I sound like an ancient fogey, I will tell you all that in my day, we had a couple of pay phones at school and that was it! And we got by just fine, dangit!

I'm older than dirt also. When I lived in the dorms in my freshman year of college in the early 80s, we had two pay phones at the end of the hall. There were no phones in the rooms. We all had to take turns doing "phone duty" every evening....sitting there and answering incoming calls on the pay phones, since they were the only way to reach people living there.

waving hellolarious

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
April 05, 2011
And when these brats lose their phones the teachers have to sit there and soothe angry parents...because dealing with the fallout of a lost phone is more important than planning a lesson.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
reaperess
Elite Parent Of 2
YES, CELL PHONESshould be allowed . i have 2 kids and my oldest daugther took her iphone,cell phone,and mp3 player and got all of it took i was [filtered word]ed off because she just got all of that for her birthday. P.S. I think they should be allowed because would of its a emergancy like the power in the school go out if they have their phones they can call there parents.Because the teachers and princpal are not about too let about 3000 kids use their cell phones. that so stupid [filtered word] damn it ass holes!!!!!

Wow... she "got all of it took", did she? the world 'fail' on flames Call "there" parents? "Would of its a emergancy"? Oh, dear God....

It makes my heart ache to see what these cretins and their technology-dependent, stupid little brats do to my beloved English language. :bawl
_ _ _
reaperess
http://life.familyeducation.com/cellular-telephones/school/51264.html?detoured=1

This is why cell phones shouldn't be allowed in school, dumbass. Your education speaks for itself.

Stupid Fucktarded Cell-Using Student
As a student, i think cell phones should be allowed in school. but they shouldnt be turned on in class. thats very disrespectful to the teachers. i hate that the school i go to dont allow cell phones. i mean, how do we suppose to call our ride to come get us if we have practice. sometimes they cancel practice. and when we go to the office to use their phone, the secretary gets an attitude. so what do the students suppose to do?? well me?? i bring my phone to school regardless becuz what if im on my way to or from school and sumbodii in a white van try to kidnap me? all the school is gonna do is tell the parent of the teacher that they are sorrii. what is sorrii gonna do when their child is missing. so with that being said, i absolutely disagree with phones not being allow inside school.

Pah-runt of Potty-Accident-Prone Kid
I strongly believe that students should have cell phones at school. I am a father of 12 and all my kids have phones. If they need to contact me i want to be contacted. Cell phones need to be ast school.
My kid had an accident in his pants and had to contact me so i brought him new under ware.

Elite Parent Of 2

Kid had accident in his pants and "had to contact me so i brought him new under ware." Little shit can't control its bowels or bladder, but can handle the responsibility of a cell phone? Give the kid some lost and found pants, or else let the staff call home. I'm sure the school's not going to let them marinate in it all day.
They don't have cell phones at school because the administration needs to be in control of the little heathens. You never know when one is going to use the cell phone to arrange for uncle pervy they met online to come pick them up and get the hell out of there. Or when they're going to use the phone as a contact to arrange to open a door to let some unwanted people into the school. Such as a shooter, vandal or molester. Or use the phone to arrange some major drug shipment; if you ask me, school is where the drugs are flowing more than anywhere.
Or more often than not, teacher's going to make little sprogford mad with a bad mark, or god forbid, not let him slurp a coke or chew gum in class, so instead of allowing the school to discipline them, they're going to be whipping out the phones to tattle on the school employees everytime they're told no.
We had two payphones when I was in high school, and they were both in view of the office, and if you were on them too much or too often, the office staff wanted to know why. In middle school and elementary, the office handled any phone calls the student needed to make. No one suffered at that policy, it only insured that we didn't waste school time or our parents' time calling home just because we didn't get a candy bar in our lunch or all of the sudden decided we wanted to ride a different bus to a friend's house instead of coming home.
Back then, decisions were left up to the adults, either parents or school staff. Giving students total access to a phone all day is saying that none of the adults, parents or staff, are capable of deciding what is best and that all of the adults have totally given up.
April 05, 2011
Just let the precious snookums stay at home. Judging from their shiteous language skills, there is very little edumakation going on in their classrooms anyway.

They can call mom and dad on the phone at work all day when they run out of cheetos.

And, of course, some of them could cure cancer one day. How they will do that while being functionally illiterate remains a mystery.
April 05, 2011
comment
By the looks of a lot of student postings here, in terms of spelling, grammer, etc., the answer should be very clear.

Oh, the irony. It hurts.

comment

A duh who wants to be contacted by his kyds? How much does that many phones cost per month?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I treat my body as a temple, Laverne. You have chosen to treat yours as an amusement park."
April 05, 2011
I think another reason school administrators don't want cell phones in school is they don't want anyone to know what really goes on in their so called institutions of learning.

JD
JohnDrake
I think another reason school administrators don't want cell phones in school is they don't want anyone to know what really goes on in their so called institutions of learning.

JD

I read this as another desperate attempt to sweep teen sexuality under a rug - no cell phones means no 'sexting', no embarrassing messages to pop up on Snotford's gabble-box, no X-rated pictures to get shared at lightspeed, etc. Then they can all enjoy a nice big dose of Lake Wobegon Syndrome.
April 05, 2011
invader kim

i worship you and your avatar

now-cell phones should be allowed ONLY with high school students 10th grade on. that's because sophomores, juniors and seniors are actually contributing members of society who, if they have some emergency at school, may need to call work and let them know they will be late (with such freakish school administrators and policies, this happens more often than you think). NO CHILD under tenth grade should have a freakin' cell phone.

Now, with that said-KEEP THE FREAKIN' CELL PHONES OFF IN CLASS! you do not need to be texting or talking to your friends who you will see in two fucking hours! here's a little inside info, lurking teens-most of these rubes you hang out with and must MUST MUST be connected to the ass to at all times? after you graduate and go off to college, the military and the real world, you probably won't see them again unless you have a really small town or you go to a reunion (or you find them on facebook down the line, which is not exactly the same thing). it's also fucking disrespectful to your teachers and classmates. I know you understand disrespect because your sorry asses get your panties in a wad up your ass crack about the "disrespect" i'm showing you when i ask your to park your ass in a chair and stop using the foul language until the end of class-a whopping 45 minutes!-at which time, you would leave and i would not give a rat's ass what you said or did. so be respectful and put your cell phone away.

and mp3 players-keep them in your jackets or purses. you know damn well i'm not stupid enough to buy the "our teachers lets us do it" crap. please stop insulting my intelligence.
April 05, 2011
JohnDrake

JD

i hear ya!
I guarantee you, NOT FAKE! This fucktard got the iPhuck and demanded to know from duhd why he wasn't pre-ordering him the iPud2 and an iTouch for him. The duhd was just standing there taking his kid's shit. I have TWO friends who are such technophiles that THEY do that shit. I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it first hand.
April 05, 2011
while i love gadgetry, i also despise electronic leashes. if i'm chilling out on the beach in cape may, looking for fossils and cape may diamonds, you can pretty much bank on me not wanting to hear from you on my cell phone. cellphones have three purposes-emergencies, calling your sushi order in and texting your sister about what silly thing your parents just did.
April 06, 2011
zatoth
JohnDrake

JD

i hear ya!

With all the videos that have shown up on YouTube of stuff going on in school, I can see why school administrators wouldn't want them. I also feel that way about why schools, especially private schools, don't want students talking about their schools on Facebook or MySpace. I think they are more afraid of the truth than they are of lies.

JD
April 06, 2011
Are the comments in English?
April 06, 2011
qld

Kid had accident in his pants and "had to contact me so i brought him new under ware." Little shit can't control its bowels or bladder, but can handle the responsibility of a cell phone? Give the kid some lost and found pants, or else let the staff call home. I'm sure the school's not going to let them marinate in it all day.
They don't have cell phones at school because the administration needs to be in control of the little heathens. You never know when one is going to use the cell phone to arrange for uncle pervy they met online to come pick them up and get the hell out of there. Or when they're going to use the phone as a contact to arrange to open a door to let some unwanted people into the school. Such as a shooter, vandal or molester. Or use the phone to arrange some major drug shipment; if you ask me, school is where the drugs are flowing more than anywhere.
Or more often than not, teacher's going to make little sprogford mad with a bad mark, or god forbid, not let him slurp a coke or chew gum in class, so instead of allowing the school to discipline them, they're going to be whipping out the phones to tattle on the school employees everytime they're told no.
We had two payphones when I was in high school, and they were both in view of the office, and if you were on them too much or too often, the office staff wanted to know why. In middle school and elementary, the office handled any phone calls the student needed to make. No one suffered at that policy, it only insured that we didn't waste school time or our parents' time calling home just because we didn't get a candy bar in our lunch or all of the sudden decided we wanted to ride a different bus to a friend's house instead of coming home.
Back then, decisions were left up to the adults, either parents or school staff. Giving students total access to a phone all day is saying that none of the adults, parents or staff, are capable of deciding what is best and that all of the adults have totally given up.

This one happened to me. A child was disrepsectful to an adult (not me, one of the staff at the place we went) on a field trip, and I told her we'd deal with her behavior upon our return to the school. She had her cell phone (which is against the rules) and on the bus ride home called her mommy to tell her about me, the mean teacher, and how I "threatened" her. Mama bear was waiting for me in the school parking lot. Thankfully the principal was on hand to deal with the issue, and the kid got in trouble for having a cell phone against the rules, but this is one more reason I can't wait to get the hell out of this profession asap.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login