Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

More of what we are missing..........Crunchy Home Births

Posted by bell_flower 
More of what we are missing..........Crunchy Home Births
April 27, 2011
This site was posted on this site B.C., i.e. before the crash.

It is a compilation of Home BirfsTM.

This link leads to a cached site, and you can click on the "stories" in this site:

Want to give up meat and Caesar salad dressing forever? Click me.

Story #26 was on the old BRATS! page at one time. It is awful.

Story #10 is a "homebirth educator" having her 7th child, featuring pictures of the placenta and making "placenta prints." It is awful.

Story #13 features a belly casting and placenta pictures. It is awful.

Don't say you weren't warned. I myself am solely comforted by the fact that my uterus is GONE (THANK YOU, Medical Science!) and chyldbirth is impossible for me.

If I still had my uterus, and living in our current times, these pictures would scare the shit out of me.

::brbl ::brbl ::brbl ::brbl ::brbl ::brbl ::brbl ::brbl ::brbl ::brbl ::brbl ::brbl ::brbl ::brbl ::brbl
Re: More of what we are missing..........Crunchy Home Births
April 27, 2011
No thanks.

I want to keep what's left of my innocence.smiling smiley
Caesar dressing is all I eat. Oh no...I'm scared to click this but of course I will anyway!
April 27, 2011
Ummm, in one of them, they weighed the baby with a fish scale.

It's your hell; you rot in it!
April 28, 2011
Never, EVER use a hot tub owned by a breeder EVER again. faintingdoh facetwo faces puking:hs:kill

http://www.birthdiaries.com/diary/birth042/ (pic warning)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know, I know. "You were one once." I was a sperm once, but you don't see me wantin' to cuddle up to a fuckin' wankstain, do you? - John Constantine
April 28, 2011
Ever notice how the majority of these cows are buttfuck ugly? And why, WHY do they feel the need to remove ALL of their clothes?! I'm sorry, if someone took a picture of me with shit pumping out my ass, etc, it would not wind up on the internet, it would be deleted. After I killed the photographer, of course.
April 29, 2011
Mooooo
While the midwife checks the cord, mom sneaks a peek between the baby's legs. She looks up at daddy..."It's a boy it's a boy it's a boy it's a boy..." Dad looks stunned.."You're kidding!" After 4 girls, their first son is born.

Translation: they were crapping out loaves, until they got the GoldenBoy Sprog
Also two faces puking

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
April 29, 2011
trekkie monster
Mooooo
While the midwife checks the cord, mom sneaks a peek between the baby's legs. She looks up at daddy..."It's a boy it's a boy it's a boy it's a boy..." Dad looks stunned.."You're kidding!" After 4 girls, their first son is born.

Translation: they were crapping out loaves, until they got the GoldenBoy Sprog
Also two faces puking

How wonderfully selfless. NOT. /Sarcasm.

lab mom
April 29, 2011
in #26-is that a pregnant dude???confused smiley
I was curious too why they felt the need to remove all of their clothing as well especially around their other young children. Weird.
April 29, 2011
I can't believe they would even have their children watch this crap. Is it not enough to attention whore to the midwife, your husband, and any adults you can rope in to "helping"? You have to make sure the children know that your a "spayshul dedicated pahrunt" to or is it so they can use the experience to guilt trip them when they "gently discipline" the? "You saw what mommy went through to bring you in to this world you'd better appreciate me."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login