Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Traditional Moo-Day Lowing About Clumps

Posted by kidlesskim 
Traditional Moo-Day Lowing About Clumps
May 08, 2011
http://www.babyandbump.com/miscarriage-support/600028-am-really-sad-mothers-day-apporaching-feel-like-never-get.html

Baybee and bump? This is a new moo site to me.eye rolling smiley

1)I am really sad mothers day is apporaching and i feel like i will never get to celebrate it, but with my own mother.
may i ask what some of you did on mothers day for lost babies?
So, celebrating moo-day with her own mother isn't enough? When does (or HOW) it happen that moo day becomes all about her moo-mood instead of her moo's special day? Can they not have both? If her clump got flushed, then technically it isn't "her" day anyway. Yet, she acts as if her own moo is just a burden now that her moo-ness didn't take. This just further proves that it's all about them and that they can only be happy for another moo, including their own, if they can be lavished with attention and recognition. My God how selfish these moo-cunts are!
2) I have 3 boys 20,17 and 11 and I lost my Ava at 18 weeks so this is the first Mother's Day for me. Really ,honestly i just want to be alone, I am in no mood to celebrate. maybe a little dinner with my family not the extended family, how can I be happy without my Ava but how can I not be overjoyed with the three sons I am so proud of and SO grateful for what a mess I am
I am SO sorry you are going through this and believe me one day you will have your little one in your arms and celebrate many wonderful Mother Day
Oh for God's sake! She has 3 healthy kids and is lamenting over a 4 month embryo? GMAFB. Besides, why is she continuing to get knocked up when her oldest is TWENTY years of age? What does she mean it's her "first" moo day? She has been having moo day for over two decades. I suppose that she means the first one after "Ava" passed on to the big NICU in the sky.
3)I was really looking forward to this Mother's Day being that I would be around 25 weeks with Ashlyn, but instead it's going to be really hard. I may release a balloon or put a single rose in the river in her honor, but we'll be with OH's mom so we'll see. "would be". So, in reality she flushed a clump and can't be happy for anyone but herself. In addition, WHO celebrates moo day when the loaf has yet to be shat? Yeah, she might as well toss a rose down the river because that's likely where Babyee Ashlyn wound up anyway.
4)Last year was my first mother's day alone. .. But I tried not to let it get to me. I spent the day with my mom, but in the evening I wrote to my baby, letting her know I'm thinking of her and that I know she is watching over me...I know I'm an angel mom and wish others would recognize this. one friend remembered, bless her heart, she actually sent me an email saying she wasn't sure if it would upset me or not (i'm afraid that's how most people think) but she felt it was better to say something than nothing, and i'm so glad she did!! No, flushed clumps don't "count" when it comes to moo-day. How is being with her mom being "alone?? Technically, she has been "alone" EVERY moo day because she has never shat a loaf! I have heard of "Angel Baybees", but this is the first that I have heard of Angel-Moos. Is this a new title that they have bestowed upon themselves? Who writes letters to biological waste? Even if it had made it to a recognizable point in gestation, is that really healthy to write letters to dead baybees? What does one say to the unborn-dead "baybee" anyway?
5)I am a step mom and my SD never thinks of me on Mom's day unless DH reminds her. For me being a step-mom is not at all the same as having a child of my own. I don't know if anyone will do or say anything on Mom's day but I think I will take your suggestions and release a balloon or write a letter or both... I can not get the picture of my babies on the ultrasound monitor out of my head. They looked so perfect but no heart beats. How could they look so perfect and be gone... It's plain to see why the step kid doesn't think of her as a moo. She has outright admitted that steps aren't as good as "one of our own" and the kid likely knows this.
6)the thing that's important for you is to remember that despite not having your baby here with you - you ARE a mother. do something special that you are going to enjoy. mothers day does not have to be a day of sadness (although i know it is very hard, i struggle with it but try to keep my feelings up), it can be a day for you to remember and think about your angel baby. you will have your own way to signify the occasion but do something to remember that you are a mom xxx No they are NOT a moo if they don't have a kid or one that was actually shat and breathed for a minute or two. I wish that everyone around them would just force them to admit it rather than placating them with balloon releases, candle lighting vigils, roses down rivers, backyard memorials and whatnot.
7)i also don't know if this will help, but there is a thread on here called "what makes a mother?" i really do advise anyone worried about mothers day to have a look at that poem. i received a card with the poem last year when i had my 7th miscarriage and it realy does help Well, "what makes a mother" is diverse and debatable, but one pretty much agreed upon fact is that the female MUST have shat a living loaf. If the woman has YET to shit a loaf, and we all know that this type wouldn't consider adoption so she isn't a moo in that sense, then she is NOT a mother. Regardless of HOW many clumps that she has flushed, she is NOT a moo. SEVEN? My God when is this woman going to realize that mother nature is warning her that she has faulty equipment and to put a stop to this nonsense?

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Re: Traditional Moo-Day Lowing About Clumps
May 08, 2011
I'd love to spend mothers day "alone with just my mooooom" if it meant that I could have my mother back. Quit whinging, bitches! At least your mother is stil alive Mr. T: I pitty tha fools

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
May 08, 2011
Jesus Fucking Christ. Today would have been my Grandmother's 122nd birthday. I guess I'll mope around all day because it's Mother's Day AND her birthday, and think about what "might have been" if she'd defied nature's laws and was still alive today. I have been deprived of my Grandmother into old age! It's all about MEEEEEEEEE!
May 08, 2011

Yeah, she might as well toss a rose down the river because that's likely where Babyee Ashlyn wound up anyway.

waving hellolarious hysterical laughterz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login