Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New mom feels sexy again by a college frat boy

Posted by Miss_Hannigan 
New mom feels sexy again by a college frat boy
May 07, 2011
The Cliff Notes version: Three 30-something hags with toddlers and stretch marks have a girls' night out spending their husband's money, and two drunk college boys say they're hot while simultaneously insulting them. Moo gets wet. The end.

Two old friends and I had converged on Chicago from the coasts, gleefully leaving behind four sneezy children and three apprehensive husbands for the weekend...It was miraculous, really, that we were all awake at 10 p.m. on a Saturday night....engaging in an ever-so-slight flirtation with the two college guys perched on the giant leatherette ottoman opposite ours.

As the mother of a toddler, I was in serious need of flirting -- even the ever-so-slight variety. It had been forever since I'd been made to feel interesting and compelling, much less kind of sexy....It wasn't like I actually wanted to hook up with one of these guys. I just wanted -- needed, even -- to know that I could.

..."We should stop monopolizing your time," I said, finally. "You have places to go, girls to chase!"

The skinnier guy seemed to perk up at the idea. The burly one smiled and said with utter conviction, "No way, man! You all are M I L F s!"

....Was I completely desperate for enjoying the tiniest hint of sexual tension?....I wasn't attracted to him in any way other than the fact that his attentions made me swoon.... I didn't want to sleep with him, but man did it feel good that he might want to sleep with me.

Somewhere along the way I'd internalized the wildly sexist notion that moms are unsexy. Maybe I could be a hot 35-year-old married lady, but a hot 35-year-old married mom? Yes, moms get to be loving and cozy and forgiving, but damn is it nice -- necessary, even -- to be noticed and wanted for something other than a sippy cup or a spare sweater.

Back in our hotel room, my friends and I tucked ourselves into bed...We turned out the lights, pulled the blankets up under our chins, and dreamed about whatever it was that each of us was needing to dream about that night..

----------------------------------------

The commenters rightfully flambe' this horrible toxic waste dump of an article. However, the best comment really nails it home for us, the CF community:

It's not an age thing. the 'mother' in M I L F doesn't have anything to do with a woman being old enough to be the person's mother.

It's noting that in most cases, after women have children they are basically (and deservedly) tossed onto the garbage pile when it comes to dating and attractiveness and anyone wanting to have sex with them. Stretch-marks, ewww.... Toddlers, ewwww.... That "tone" that mothers get in their voices from nagging their kids and husbands, ewwwww.....

And of course, a woman who has already shown that she is a breeder should (by rights) make any man run away fast to women who are hopefully not breeders....

Wilson Diehl Wilson Diehl Wilson Diehl Wilson Diehl Wilson Diehl Wilson Diehl Wilson Diehl Wilson Diehl Wilson Diehl Wilson Diehl Wilson Diehl Wilson Diehl Wilson Diehl Wilson Diehl Wilson Diehl Wilson Diehl NASTY MOO NASTY MOO NASTY MOO NASTY MOO NASTY MOO NASTY MOO Salon Salon Salon Salon Salon Salon Salon Wilson Diehl Wilson Diehl Wilson Diehl Wilson Diehl Wilson Diehl Wilson Diehl Wilson Diehl Wilson Diehl Wilson Diehl Wilson Diehl Wilson Diehl Wilson Diehl Wilson Diehl Wilson Diehl Wilson Diehl Wilson Diehl NASTY MOO NASTY MOO Salon

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Re: New mom feels sexy again by a college frat boy
May 07, 2011
Linky no worky. It seems m.i.l.f. is being converted to 'moo' by our lovely settings.

You can find it with the following search: 'site:salon.com "As the mother of a toddler, I was in serious need of flirting"'

Or you can change the word in the link, or 'reply' to Miss H's post to see the original link for cutting and pasting.
May 07, 2011
Pedophiles. smile rolling left righteyes2
May 07, 2011
Here's the full text:

A version of this piece originally appeared on Wilson Diehl's Open Salon blog.

Two old friends and I had converged on Chicago from the coasts, gleefully leaving behind four sneezy children and three apprehensive husbands for the weekend. Thanks to the children, we had colds, too, and had to take turns coaxing each other to head down to the hotel bar instead of tucking into bed early with a bag of lozenges to watch "Glee" on Hulu.

The three of us were never exactly partiers. We met in elementary school orchestra and solidified our friendship in the early '90s in a high school club called "Students Against Intolerance and Discrimination." We didn't drink, we barely danced, and only one of us dated in high school -- and by "dated," I mean she began a serious relationship with a guy who would become her husband.

It was miraculous, really, that we were all awake at 10 p.m. on a Saturday night, dressed in not-too-badly-baby-stained clothing, drinking hot toddies and engaging in an ever-so-slight flirtation with the two college guys perched on the giant leatherette ottoman opposite ours.

As the mother of a toddler, I was in serious need of flirting -- even the ever-so-slight variety. It had been forever since I'd been made to feel interesting and compelling, much less kind of sexy.

The bigger and burlier of the two guys regaled us with charming tales of high school football and taught us how to use Twitter so we could become his followers. The other guy -- skinnier and more metrosexual-seeming -- was more reticent. Perhaps hanging out with three married 35-year-old moms from out of town wasn't the evening he'd had in mind when he'd donned his best form-fitting Banana Republic oxford and matching tie in an elegant shade of charcoal.

I'm not sure how it happened, but before long both my traveling companions had whipped out their cellphones and were showing the guys pictures of their kids.

Mortified, I hissed at them to stop. It wasn't like I actually wanted to hook up with one of these guys. I just wanted -- needed, even -- to know that I could.

Who did I think I was kidding? It's not like these guys weren't going to notice our wedding rings or our postpartum belly flab or the sleep-deprivation circles under our eyes and instead were magically going to assume we were single, childless and a decade younger than we actually are. Why did I think that their finding out we had children would be the end of the flirtation?

Just in case the point hadn't been clearly made, one of my friends said, "We're oooooooold."

The burly guy laughed while the skinnier one communed with his cellphone.

I started feeling bad for the guys. They were sweet and semi-engaging and clearly looking to get something else from their evening, but they were too Midwestern to say anything or to simply get up and leave.

"We should stop monopolizing your time," I said, finally. "You have places to go, girls to chase!"

The skinnier guy seemed to perk up at the idea. The burly one smiled and said with utter conviction, "No way, man! You all are NASTY MOOs!"

We smiled back at him, and one of us -- I won't say which -- might have leapt across the ottoman to give him a hug.

I was surprised at how good that weird little acronym felt. For as long as I remember, I’ve considered myself a feminist. When I was a baby and my mom asked, "Are you my girl?" I apparently replied, "No. Woman!" And yet, here I was, with a baby of my own, and I loved being called a NASTY MOO.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

"That was so fun!" I gushed on the way back to our room.

"They were sweet," said one friend.

"Yeah," said the other. "I had such an urge to put a sweater on both of them!"

"Totally!" The other friend laughed.

A sweater? We weren't that much older than them. Was I completely desperate for enjoying the tiniest hint of sexual tension?

"He called us NASTY MOOs!" I tried again.

"Yeah … That term grosses me out," said the friend who had once spearheaded an effort to bring an anti-apartheid exhibit to our high school. She paused for a moment and thought about it. "Maybe because I didn't want to sleep with the guy?"

Of course not! Neither did I! He was too young, too burly, too into football and Twitter. I wasn't attracted to him in any way other than the fact that his attentions made me swoon. It was a revelation that a cute college student might want this slightly poochy body that housed a mind whose sexiest thought of the day for the past two years has been, "Mmmmm -- bed!" I didn't want to sleep with him, but man did it feel good that he might want to sleep with me.

Somewhere along the way I'd internalized the wildly sexist notion that moms are unsexy. Maybe I could be a hot 35-year-old married lady, but a hot 35-year-old married mom? Yes, moms get to be loving and cozy and forgiving, but damn is it nice -- necessary, even -- to be noticed and wanted for something other than a sippy cup or a spare sweater.

Back in our hotel room, my friends and I tucked ourselves into bed, surrounded by piles of kleenex and baggies of lozenges and numerous cups of water. We turned out the lights, pulled the blankets up under our chins, and dreamed about whatever it was that each of us was needing to dream about that night.
May 07, 2011
Banshee
Pedophiles. smile rolling left righteyes2

tell me...just looking at the subject of this thread screams "creepy" on more levels than i care to imagine
May 07, 2011
First off, a number of guys that age will want to fuck any living creature with a vagina, so it's not really all that impressive he called them M***s. A few quotes which stand out for me, bolding for emphasis

It was miraculous, really, that we were all awake at 10 p.m. on a Saturday night, dressed in not-too-badly-baby-stained clothing, drinking hot toddies and engaging in an ever-so-slight flirtation with the two college guys perched on the giant leatherette ottoman opposite ours.

It was a revelation that a cute college student might want this slightly poochy body that housed a mind whose sexiest thought of the day for the past two years has been, "Mmmmm -- bed!" I didn't want to sleep with him, but man did it feel good that he might want to sleep with me.

Given the husbands are willing to watch sick kids while these 3 go off on a trip, it sounds like they are supportive and encouraging husbands who give their wives a break. The author of this piece has time to have her own blog. The blog mentions she teaches, don't know if it's a full time or part time position. I wonder if the other 2 friends are SAHMs?

I know motherhood is difficult and time consuming. But you can take the time out to buy a few outfits you don't wear around the kids so you have something that's not baby stained. If you can't actively make the effort & time to feel sexual at some point in 2 years, you may want to seek some help. Because sex is part of a relationship for most people. Unless there's an agreement prior to the relationship that it will be asexual, most people want sex. And they don't want to feel like it's obligatory or a chore. They want to be wanted and desired.

I have a PNB friend who's a SAHM to 3 small children. It's not easy, but she's in very good shape, she dresses & grooms herself well. She & her husband both make an effort to keep the sparks in their relationship going and have regular "date nights". She dresses up for date nights and the trips they take alone together.

She's also studied for line of work with flexible hours and is starting to work part time and will go full time when her kids are older. I'm impressed by how well they communicate with each other and work to make sure they and their kids all get what they need.

In contrast, I know at least 2 couples where the SAHM wife insists on living in a certain neighborhood, going on certain vacations and then whinges when the husband has to work late, can't spend a lot of time with the kids and do a lot around the house. The $$$ for that kind of lifestyle generally don't come with 9-5 hours
May 07, 2011
That is one of the sorriest episodes I've ever heard.

Any woman who deliberately, patently and totally loses herself in the pathetic world of her children doesn't deserve a life beyond that. She just doesn't. She lost her nerve, quit the race, and decided to sit down on her fat arse for 20 years suckling things. That's not a life. That's a cop-out.

Don't even get me started on what's 'sexy' about that. The cruel withering jibes of the fat college guy says it all.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
May 07, 2011
And of course she wanted to fuck him. Whom is she kidding?
May 07, 2011
All that I know is that if I were a guy I would not want to put my hot dog in that misshapen, old bun...Blech!
May 07, 2011
The entire article is creepy enough to give me nightmares for weeks.
May 08, 2011
From what I've seen, average college guys will fuck absolutely anything with tits. So if a frat boy starts flirting, I wouldn't take it too much to heart because a lot of college guys are single, horny dorks. If you put some nipples on a sock filled with microwaved raccoon entrails, they would gladly fuck that too.

Just the thought of using the word "mother" and "fuck" in the same sentence in an attempt to say something kinky makes me want to puke.
May 08, 2011
Cambion
From what I've seen, average college guys will fuck absolutely anything with tits. So if a frat boy starts flirting, I wouldn't take it too much to heart because a lot of college guys are single, horny dorks. If you put some nipples on a sock filled with microwaved raccoon entrails, they would gladly fuck that too.

Just the thought of using the word "mother" and "fuck" in the same sentence in an attempt to say something kinky makes me want to puke.

the average college guy also has an average blood alcohol level of at least three times the legal limit at any given time.

which is why they fuck anything with tits, regardless of if its even human...
First of all... two faces puking

Second of all, isn't it great that being cf means we get to be loving and cozy and forgiving WITHIN REASON,too..... AND regularly be noticed-and wanted-for all kinds of things that make us unique and have nothing to do with being a source of things like a sippy cup or a spare sweater? smug
May 08, 2011
It's pathetic that a bunch of 30 something moos were actually flattered that drunken college guys called them M I L F S in the first place. Just HOW is that flattering? confused smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login