Go the Fuck to Sleep - Book Title

Posted by reaperess 
Go the Fuck to Sleep - Book Title
May 03, 2011
Go the Fuck to Sleep - Bedtime Story.

It's your hell; you rot in it!
Re: Go the Fuck to Sleep - Book Title
May 03, 2011
I looked at the title of this thread too quickly and I thought it said "Go Fuck the Sheep". This is what sleep deprivation does to me.

I thought this was pretty funny:

The cats nestle close to their kittens now.
The lambs have laid down with the sheep.
You’re cozy and warm in your bed, my dear
Please go the fuck to sleep.

waving hellolarious

LucyTrainWreck
I looked at the title of this thread too quickly and I thought it said "Go Fuck the Sheep". This is what sleep deprivation does to me.

I thought this was pretty funny:

The cats nestle close to their kittens now.
The lambs have laid down with the sheep.
You’re cozy and warm in your bed, my dear
Please go the fuck to sleep.

waving hellolarious

Yes, the lambs have :sx

I think that the chick in the room next to me needs this damn book...goddamn dorm!
May 04, 2011
I love it! I've always wondered why people make it so difficult for themselves to put the kid to sleep. My mother had a good technique for that: Feed the kid, clean it, put it to bed and then ... leave it the fuck alone so it can go to sleep! There was never any evening drama in our house. Breeders do this to themselves :bedmadelie

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
May 12, 2011
Aw dang! We're all the way back on page 3!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Anonymous User
May 12, 2011
trekkie monster
I love it! I've always wondered why people make it so difficult for themselves to put the kid to sleep. My mother had a good technique for that: Feed the kid, clean it, put it to bed and then ... leave it the fuck alone so it can go to sleep! There was never any evening drama in our house. Breeders do this to themselves :bedmadelie

Exaclty. Breeders today find any excuse to make parenting their brats more difficult so they can whine " but parenting is sooooo haaaaaarrrrrdddddd."
May 12, 2011
HAHAHAHAHAAA!!!! That's great!!!

They really do bring it on themselves, don't they? From not letting them simply cry it out, to catering to their every need when they get up out of bed over and over again. It's so fucking stupid.
May 12, 2011
The whole "we're trying to get him/her to sleep" shit is part of THE BIG LIE.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login