Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moos Comment Re:New Battery Operated Suckling Doll for Girls:wtf

Posted by kidlesskim 
Moos Comment Re:New Battery Operated Suckling Doll for Girls:wtf
May 13, 2011
http://www.momlogic.com/2011/05/breastfeeding_baby_doll_appropriate.php

There are a mixed bag of comments, but here are a few that I cherry picked with my commentary in bold:

1)I feel sorry for those mothers who think a breastfeeding doll is “gross” or are uncomfortable with a young girl mimicing pregnancy or breastfeeding. They’re natural parts of life, and the more nuturing behavior children see and imitate, the better. There is NOTHING good about a young girl mimicking being inpig OR udder feeding.:gross

2)The doll is terrible ,what next breast pump toy ? no way the bra thing, the sound no no no! That was the first thing that came to my mind

3)My two girls would have loved this!! I nursed both of them so they are very aware that is is something moms do. I laughed so hard when my oldest daughter mimicked me nursing her younger sister while talking on the phone. Adorable. She thinks it's cute that her child pretended to nurse her sister? EEEEeeeeeeewwwwww.two faces puking

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Re: Moos Comment Re:New Battery Operated Suckling Doll for Girls:wtf
May 13, 2011
When boys start hitting puberty they tend to use their sister's Barbies with their GI Joes in experimentation situations. So here I am thinking what a boy nearing puberty is going to do with this thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!
Oh hell, just buy these kids a vibrator. They'll get a lot more fun out of it.
May 13, 2011
Anything to turn the next generation of girls into mindless chattel. smile rolling left righteyes2
Great idea!!! Teach girls young that they're nothing but breeders!!! :baybie1:bayybee
Please note my sarcasm.
May 13, 2011
Geez, will they start making kid-sized pocket pussies for boys next? After all, sex is only for making baybees, so better make sure they learn how to do it right when they're young to ensure conception on the first try.

And yeah, if a Moo buys something like this for a young girl, and that young girl happens to have a teen brother, you can bet your last nickel that he's going to be mouth-fucking that doll on a regular basis. Sorry, but if any doll has the ability to suck, it's going to become the recipient of a lot of oral action.

Maybe there should be a childbirth doll too - it gets inserted into the girl's vagina and she has to "labor" and push it out. And it could be like plug earrings where you increase the gauge to make the hole bigger - start off with a tiny doll and work up to a really big one to ensure the best birthing experience. Gods, nothing like making sure little girls know their place before they even have their first loose tooth.
I feel sorry for those mothers who think a breastfeeding doll is “gross” or are uncomfortable with a young girl mimicing intercourse or fellatio. They’re natural parts of life, and the more natural sexual behavior children see and imitate, the better.

Fixed it for ya, stokesy-poo.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login