Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Childless bitch at the holiday BBQ

Posted by trekkie monster 
Childless bitch at the holiday BBQ
May 11, 2011
I like her waving hellolarious

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
Re: Childless bitch at the holiday BBQ
May 11, 2011
waving hellolarious

The comments are better than the article. Of course they contain an array of the regular bingos like, "Wait until she has a kid of her own..." to "...She will be all alone when she's old while we are surrounded by grand brats and great grand brats....", to the insulting ones like she can't find anyone to have sex with her and/or it's a good thing that she doesn't have kids and she can't find a man, etc.........................eye rolling smiley The funniest one to me was the moo who took personal offense to it due to her kid allergy comment and then blamed it on the moo-logic website and threatened to discontinue reading it ever ever again, like anyone cares and that the site will go defunct due to her little verbal tantrum. Normal moos took it with a grain of salt and found it humorous.

I wonder why the moo-cunt set always take offense to things like this and immediately go on the defensive with their predictably stupid bingo-fest? The most telling bingos of all are the ones related to their having grandbrats around in the future. Do they not understand that the childfree do NOT want grandbrats either? They act as if mentioning grandbrats will somehow sweeten the pot for them and incite us to jealousy when in fact, it just makes us MORE glad that we don't have that nonsense to look forward to in our golden years either.eye rolling smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
May 11, 2011
That was good. From the digs at the sloppy moos in their $5 Old Navy t-shirts, to the dietary needs of their "Speshul Snowflakes", it was a celebration of all things CF.

It's too bad we won't have grandchildren to raise once our adult children fuck up at parenting. I can hardly stand our fate. Fetch me another mojito.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
May 11, 2011
The comments show the difference between moms and moos.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
May 11, 2011
Awesome! And the morons criticizing her only make themselves look like ill behaved barbarians who shouldn't be invited anywhere. The PNBs I know either watch their kids (provided it's an event where kids are welcome) and parent, even if it means they don't get to have as much fun at the event. Or they get a babysitter. It's not rocket science moos & duhs, if you're going to bring a kid or kids, supervise them, don't sit on your ass and ignore them. The fact that someone could criticize someone speaking these basic truths shows just what a sorry state parenting is in today.
May 11, 2011
I actually like the $5 t-shirts, they make great sleep and work-out shirts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is a home without children? Quiet. ~Henny Youngman

I don't want people who want to dance, I want people who have to dance. ~George Balanchine

"I took the batteries out of my biological clock and put them in my vibrator"
May 11, 2011
medicine woman: How sad that a frustrated probably sex-less female should take her bitching out on children. Were you the perfect child? probably not.. you WERE young once! take a xanax and try to enjoy life instead of making everyone one else miserable with your whining. If you love being single and barren so much… STAY AT HOME… THEY PROBABLY DON”T LIKE YOU EITHER! SAD … SAD….SAD.

Ahh yes, it's like NONE of us childfree people ever manage to get laid! Sorry medicine woman, but we learned how to use condoms, as well as a myriad of other birth control methods that are readily available on the market.
As for the perfect chyld comment, how the hell do you know what kind of kyd she was? Maybe she WAS the perfect kyd. You have no idea.
Telling her she should be the one to: "Stay home if you don't like ferile brats because they don't like you either" nonsense, people who don't cause the problem have no reason to stay home, but rude, noisy, screachy, irritating, filthy people should not be allowed to show themselves until they have learned some basic manners.
The only thing that's sad, is how shitty modern-day parents have become.
May 11, 2011
Like she needs offspring, a man, and even sex to be validated. smile rolling left righteyes2
May 11, 2011
trekkie monster
I like her waving hellolarious

I don't get it

This is from the site MomLogic (What Moms are Talking About). Why have a CF ... excuse me - Childless writer? Why would the site owners want to publish her? Why would she want to be featured on a site for women with children?

CF sites that allow parents to post are generally looked upon with disdain (TCFL?) since they tend to become milquetoast in an effort to not offend parents or CFs viewed as breeder pleasers. Why is this writer - sarcastic and well-matched to this board - featured on a parents' site?

Her rants are good; they do provoke the moos, giving us a chance to poke fun at their stridency; but I'm getting a feeling of incongruity in seeing her rants on a mommy board.
May 11, 2011
I think it makes them feel better to believe that childFREE women are "sexless and barren." If I had the inclination or the time, I'd like to write a book AS IF I was a moo about shitty child rearing and bad parenting. It would be interesting to study the reactions to it before it leaked out that I was sexless and barren VS the predictable bingos that would undoubtedly follow the expose'. My guess is that the commentary would be filled with shit like, "I feel so sorry for her kids!" and those types of comments because it would never occur to them that I was bashing THEIR fat asses and not the kids. They see and hear what they want to hear and see.

Like that one troll who obviously read my signature line where it says, "I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!" only glanced at it and came away with this instead, "I don't hate you, I hate your kids!" and then went on to burn me at the stale for "hating kids".eye rolling smiley They are SO selfish and full of themselves that it never occurs to them that it is THEY and their moo-cunt actions and thought processes that the great majority of childfree (and childed alike) people detest.mob with pitchforks chasing anothermob MY GOD how I loathe moo-cunts with every fiber in my being.cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
May 12, 2011
i love it!

i agree-you bring it, you feed it-and by feeding it, keep the viral contamination of its appendages out of the community bowls and dishes.

and if your kid has the allergies, don't bitch at me for serving pad thai or at because there's shrimp. i don't have those allergies and i ain't changing my eating habits for your brat.
May 12, 2011
They appear to have a number of articles by 'childless bitch'. I think she's just there to give them a hate figure so that they don't have to look around the internet for one. Just look at these introductions the editors have given her:

Editors' Note: The Bitch is back, ready to irk us again with another tirade. This time, she sets her sights on our kids' restaurant behavior. If you see her at your local eating establishment, buy her a drink--it's tough eating every meal alone.

Editor's note: Once again, our favorite Grinch on estrogen has sent us her nasty little holiday tips, and once again, she pisses us off. Hey, we know we should delete her emails, but we just can't. She's like a train-wreck, we can't look away. Herewith, the latest missive from CB:

The Childless Bitch is back and nastier than ever. We can't decide whether to respond by slapping her around a little or sending her all of the handmade holiday crafts our kids tote home from school. You decide...

Editor's Note: Social networks are not just for kids anymore! But not everyone agrees--the lonely, child-free woman we can't stand is in an uproar. Here's the latest enraging installment from the Childless Bitch.

No self-respecting person without children would write for a website when they are described in that manner. I suspect she's a caricature, put together by somebody with kids who reads a number of childfree blogs.

I didn't know there was a market for that--Kimmie may have some new career prospects.
May 12, 2011
Finally someone with some sense (on an online blog).

lab mom
May 12, 2011
We can't decide whether to respond by slapping her around a little or sending her all of the handmade holiday crafts our kids tote home from school. You decide...

Right there she's saying that the "handmade holiday crafts" are really "handmade holiday crap" and if the moos could they'd throw it all away. What about Tardley's refrigerator art? Don't you want to frame it, Moo?

Reminds me of a classic Maxine "Crabby Road" strip: "You can't return homemade gifts, but you can throw them away."
May 12, 2011
Yurble
I suspect she's a caricature, put together by somebody with kids who reads a number of childfree blogs.

Or she actually is a CF person who has, basically, been given permission to troll the site. I googled "childless bitch" and came up with several links that either quoted her or had a redirect to the MomLogic site. With so many parenting and mommy sites out there, I suppose it's akin to having a circus barker in front of a sideshow, creating a larger bombast than the other barkers to draw more people to his tent.

Yurble
I didn't know there was a market for that--Kimmie may have some new career prospects.

*snork* Serve 'em right. Given Kimmie's reputation, she'd end up screwing the ML site out of something before they figured out she's a trolling grifter.
Miss_Hannigan NLI
May 12, 2011
CF_Amy
I actually like the $5 t-shirts, they make great sleep and work-out shirts.

I have my share of $5 t-shirts in the hamper...but I wouldn't necessarily wear them to a party (unless it's a kegger!)
May 13, 2011
P.S. America, you certainly are the land of the brave. And I am the land of the free. Free of children.
hysterical laughterz

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know, I know. "You were one once." I was a sperm once, but you don't see me wantin' to cuddle up to a fuckin' wankstain, do you? - John Constantine
May 13, 2011
2 things I noticed:

"childLESS"

"she wants one of her own".

god they are stupid.
Anonymous User
May 14, 2011
Well said kidlesskim, well said!
May 15, 2011
If this is (as some suspect) the case of a Mommy site making a childfree "character mascot" for the mommies to laugh at, then I'd like to turn this around and make a Mommy character mascot for the Bratfree site.

The only problem is, every real moo story posted here is weirder than any fictional Mommy character I could ever write.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
May 15, 2011
Miss_Hannigan, I had the same idea. I was thinking of making a post titled something like "Breeder Bitch #1: Breeder Bitch at the Public Pool" (with the idea that anyone else could post a new episode of Breeder Bitch), but then I realized that it would take a lot of work, and it wouldn't provide nearly as much amusement as the real thing.
May 15, 2011
Miss_Hannigan
If this is (as some suspect) the case of a Mommy site making a childfree "character mascot" for the mommies to laugh at, then I'd like to turn this around and make a Mommy character mascot for the Bratfree site.

The only problem is, every real moo story posted here is weirder than any fictional Mommy character I could ever write.

i thought we had shauna ahern...
May 15, 2011
Wonder if I can out-Shauna Shauna.......

--------------------
May 15, 2011
Miss_Hannigan
Wonder if I can out-Shauna Shauna.......

there's a few folks in here who can out shauna shauna in the most hilarious fashion.
May 16, 2011
Childless Bitch
10. Just because your little Yankee Doodle has a life-threatening food allergy doesn't give you right to insult the host and bring your own spread. The invite said one, shareable dish, not the soy-based-sh** you showed up with.

Read more: http://www.momlogic.com/2008/07/childless_bitch_at_a_bbq.php#comments#ixzz1MUVMFpxv

Call me petty, but I take issue with this. If the host is offended by someone bringing appropriate food for an allergic or sensitive person (be it themselves or a kid), then maybe they should take their overinflated ego and shove it up their hypersensitive ass. If the person who brought the spread didn't give the host any shit, then I don't see the problem. Nobody is making anyone eat the "soy-based shit".

Let's look at this logically: If a Celiac were going to a cookout, should they just go ahead and eat whatever's there, regardless of how it may affect them, just to spare someone's ego? Or would it make more sense for them to bring something they could definitely eat?

The last time I ate gluten, I was on the toilet half the night with nausea, diarrhea and bowel cramps so painful I was shaking. Should anyone suffer that just to spare someone's wittle feewings?

**Edited for the mistaked caused by a pint of Rich & Rare
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login