Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bayyybeees appropriate EVERYWHERE?

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Bayyybeees appropriate EVERYWHERE?
May 16, 2011
My wife graduated college on Friday. I think I was more excited than she was (she has a job lined up. DINK-dom, here we come).

She finished up a legitimate degree at a Penn State satellite campus, which also doubles as a kind of community college that caters to single moos (they get their associates in changing diapers). To save money, both commencement ceremonies were combined into one.

MY FUCKING GOD. LEAVE YOUR SHITLINGS AT HOME. I shot video of the event, and you couldn't even hear the beautifully rendered version of Pomp and Circumstance by our local orchestra over the crying and screaming.

Another beautiful event ruined because some asshole couldn't figure out birth control.
Re: Bayyybeees appropriate EVERYWHERE?
May 16, 2011
Little kids and college related events, ceremonies, class rooms, etc... do NOT mix. I see no reason for a small kid to ever even darken the door of a college not to get baybee sat, visit professor moo or duh, tag along with moo to class,attend ceremonies, etc.........NONE at all, yet there they always are doing one or the other because of the moo's lack of care for other people. angrily flogging with a whip

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Re: Bayyybeees appropriate EVERYWHERE?
May 16, 2011
The answer is yes. Yes, children go everywhere. I have a nephew who is a veteran of bars at 4 because mommy is hanging onto her wallet for dear life.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login