Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fresh loaf struts his loaded diaper in Huggies ad

Posted by catmeow 
Fresh loaf struts his loaded diaper in Huggies ad
May 15, 2011
Doing number 2 still makes this crapling look like shit

Click "Watch the commercial."

two faces puking two faces puking two faces puking two faces puking two faces puking two faces puking two faces puking two faces puking

As the "fashionable" piece of turd says:

"My diaper is full
Full of fashion
When I do number two
I look like number one"

two faces puking two faces puking two faces puking two faces puking two faces puking two faces puking two faces puking two faces puking

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Re: Fresh loaf struts his loaded diaper in Huggies ad
May 15, 2011
I watched it. I need some ::brbl

Pimpification of boys and sluttification of girls. Woot woot. It's all disgusting.

It's your hell; you rot in it!
May 15, 2011
Can we get rid of the 70s sunglasses already?

You can't see what your kid has shat with black out dinner plates on your eyes.
May 16, 2011
Some toadlings may look like number one as they toddle around in a shit filled diaper, but they damned sure don't smell like anything but number two. When I see a bloated diaper, my first reaction (after the flight instinct) is fear of the stench and fear that the diaper juice or it's chunks will leak out and contaminate the area.::brbl

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
May 16, 2011
Anyone able to ignore the smell should see a doctor, and any parent who allows toxins next to the skin for longer than necessary should have their brat taken away.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login