Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Facebook fight with Fruit loop

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Facebook fight with Fruit loop
May 14, 2011
This was fun...there's just NO reasoning with child worshipping, religious whack a dos!!!

Facebook status from one of my FB friends:

Why R kids drawn to me like a moth to a flame...I don't even like kids. Made the mistake of being nice to a neighbor kid and let her pet my dog when he was a pup. She comes down today, knocks on the front door which cause all 7 to go postal. I'm afraid to open door because they try to escape. She asks would I sell one of my dogs.....uhhhhhh NO!
23 hours ago · Like ·

Fruit loop:‎"See that you do not look down on one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven." Matthew 18:10
12 hours ago · Like

OP: I don't look down on them Fruit loop, I just don't like being bothered by them. I'm NICE to them that is why they bother me. I've even bought those freezie thingies for the neighbor kids once BUT they take that kind of stuff as a license to come to your house all the time.
10 hours ago · Like · 1 person

ME: I'm with you OP!
Don't give them a chance to come in or you'll never get rid of them! I'm not a kid lover either, there are plenty of those in the world...you and I are a rarity;O)
9 hours ago · Like

Fruit loop: Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."
9 hours ago · Like

ME: Lighten up Fruit loop.
9 hours ago · Like

Fruit loop: But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.
9 hours ago · Like

Fruit loop: Assuredly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God as a little child will by no means enter it."
9 hours ago · Like

ME: The whole world doesn't have to love kids, you obviously love them enough for the rest of us.
9 hours ago · Like

Fruit loop: ‎"So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the household of faith."
9 hours ago · Like

ME: ‎tongue sticking out smileytongue sticking out smileytongue sticking out smileytongue sticking out smileytongue sticking out smileytongue sticking out smileytongue sticking out smileytongue sticking out smileytongue sticking out smileytongue sticking out smileytongue sticking out smileytongue sticking out smileytongue sticking out smileytongue sticking out smileytongue sticking out smileytongue sticking out smileytongue sticking out smileytongue sticking out smileytongue sticking out smileytongue sticking out smileytongue sticking out smileytongue sticking out smileytongue sticking out smileytongue sticking out smileytongue sticking out smiley
9 hours ago · Like

Fruit loop: i would lighten up except i think it isn't really a light-hearted matter (unless you both are really joking which, knowing OP, could very well be the case).....there are so many neglected and abused children in our midst....the stats are staggering...and the very children you look down on in disdain could be those children who are hurting and so desperately in need of even one person to show them true love......if you can't love children, who can you love?....to me, they are in some ways in the same category as the animals you love so much - helpless, loving, and loyal - and unable to advocate for themselves....how could anyone dislike animals, you say? well, i'd say the same goes for children....
9 hours ago · Like

ME: Well at least that was an original response...../
9 hours ago · Like

Fruit loop: i figure God's words are more effective than my own - apparently some disagree....i just know that OP does believe in Jesus - so i assumed they would be more easily acceptable than my own....just curious, are you really that embittered toward children or are you just acting like you are?
9 hours ago · Like

Fruit loop: i think there are many adults who are really screwed up (mostly because they were treated poorly as children, interestingly enough!)...but i've never had a child treat me poorly
9 hours ago · Like

Fruit loop: http://www.helpguide.org/mental/child_abuse_physical_emotional_sexual_neglect.htm
9 hours ago · Like

Fruit loop: ok, so i don't look any crazier than i already am, the person i was going back and forth with in this discussion deleted all her posts.....so, i wasn't just talking to myself as it appears above....oh,well....sorry if i took OP's post too seriously - i really do have deep concern for children. anyways..... (This is the point I got so pissed off I blocked the bitch, and she wasn't smart enough to figure it out)
9 hours ago · Like

OP to Fruit loop:, I would NEVER NEVER be mean to a child. I raised two of them who called me mommy dearest and at that time, i'd haveto agree with them sadly. So wish I could get a do over in raising my kids...that is the one thing I will die haviing never forgiven myself for. If I thought a kid was being abused and could help I would. I just prefer not to have them hanging around me. I put child, elder and animal abuse in the same category. It takes a coward to harm the helpless Nevver mind what I think should be done to them...it isn't nice or Christian.
8 hours ago · Unlike · 1 person

Fruit loop: i don't know....i think, just to be honest, that if we have opportunity to do good and be kind to anyone, especially a child, we should seize it.....following God's ideal is more than just refraining from behaving poorly - it's about showing love to whomever we can whenever possible. just my two cents. i know we all have different gives and talents to offer, but this command is pretty much universal. i'm not saying at all that i have this mastered. i'm just saying that i believe this to be one of the salient messages from the Scriptures.
6 hours ago · Like

Another poster: Wow.........this is awful heavy!
14 minutes ago · Like

Well that was a train wreck if I ever saw one...
Re: Facebook fight with Fruit loop
May 15, 2011
Here are some quotes fruitloop may appreciate.

Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock. (Psalms 137:9)

"The people of Samaria must bear the consequences of their guilt because they rebelled against their God. They will be killed by an invading army, their little ones dashed to death against the ground, their pregnant women ripped open by swords." (Hosea 13:16)

Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword. Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes. Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes. For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount of silver or gold will buy them off. The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows. They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children. (Isaiah 13:15-18)

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. (Exodus 21:7-8)

Then God said, “Take your son, your only son, whom you love—Isaac—and go to the region of Moriah. Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on a mountain I will show you.” (Genesis 22:2)

Lot went outside to them, shutting the door behind him. He said,“No, my brothers! Don’t act so wickedly! Look, I have two daughters who have never had sexual relations with a man. Let me bring them out to you, and you can do to them whatever you please. Only don’t do anything to these men, for they have come under the protection of my roof.” (Genesis 19:6-10)

Also note that the Bible does not condone gentle discipline. These children should be taught not to go begging at their neighbors' doors!

He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes. (Proverbs 13:24)

Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell. (Proverbs 23:13-14)

The rod and reproof give wisdom: but a child left to himself bringeth his mother to shame. (Proverbs 29:15)

He that loveth his son causeth him oft to feel the rod, that he may have joy of him in the end. (Sirach 30:1)

Suppose a man has a stubborn, rebellious son who will not obey his father or mother, even though they discipline him. In such cases, the father and mother must take the son before the leaders of the town. They must declare: 'This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious and refuses to obey. He is a worthless drunkard.' Then all the men of the town must stone him to death. (Deuteronomy 21:18-20)

You can find even more at Evil Bible.
May 15, 2011
Jesus loves the little children...because he never had to sit next to one on a transcontinental flight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
May 15, 2011
navi8orgirl
Jesus loves the little children...because he never had to sit next to one on a transcontinental flight.

waving hellolarious
May 15, 2011
this is the thing-the original poster said nothing about hating children. the person is complaining about being nice to a specific child who is now thinks it's okay to wander up and offer to buy a dog off of a person who is not interested in selling one. i don't even see how the fruit loop's posts are even relevent to the situation, unless there's some biblical mention of going to hell because you did not sell a dog to a child.
May 15, 2011
especially a child, we should seize it

Go right ahead, Fruit Loop. Just SEIZE a child you think needs help or assistance or a hug or a lollipop or a nap. Please, before you do, let me know somehow so I can watch your ass get hauled off to jail for being a suspected pedophile.

I've told this story elsewhere, but again, I shall tell it.

A friend of mine helped an "at risk" preeteen girl that was hanging around her apartment. My friend when she lived here was like a Sesame Street character. She always attracted people to her as she was very outgoing. Most of the residents in my area are college students, so non-students with mother-like qualities are rare.

This girl's mother was a schizo or bipolar or some other personality defect. The girl went to my friend and begged her to help her, as she didn't want to go home to her house, because her mom was on a bender. My friend did all she could do by calling CPS, who couldn't get anyone out right away. She and a volunteer from the local VISTA chapter (Volunteers in Service to America - so you know she's been "screened" for any kiddie violence) go with her and the girl to the girl's maternal grandmoo, who did NOT want her grandchild because the Moo, her own daughter, was NUTS and just didn't. want. to. get. involved. Hear that Fruit Loop? Even a child's own grandparent didn't want to "seize the child".

I don't know what happened in between that event and my friend getting arrested for kidnapping charges, which were reduced to "hiding the whereabouts of a minor" which my friend agreed to signing by a shitty public defender who fucked her over. My friend ended up having to do COMMUNITY SERVICE for HELPING A CHILD.

In the end she got it expunged from her record, but my gawd, it was a cautionary tale of why you don't want to help a child that might have a mama bear nearby.
May 16, 2011
She's earned her handle.
Anonymous User
May 16, 2011
I have no idea why she felt this status was an attack on the children of earth or why it was any of her fucking business to come to their defence with her trusty bible, but she just couldn't give it up!
What a fuckin loon.:crz
May 17, 2011
a child in trouble=call police
May 17, 2011
Anytime anyone starts with Jeebus and Gawd, I just tune out. sleeping
May 17, 2011
Snark Shark
"Fruit loop: Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.""

damn hippie.

Well, where we are going should be nice and sunny- and without those entitled by their supposed innocence to the presence of the invisible sky wizard. I suppose the 8th grade blow job queens are going to heaven too? Good riddance.
May 17, 2011
I know that Jesus was nice to all of the little children and all, but since he was childfree he could afford the occasional kindness because he didn't have to go home with the little bastards.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
May 18, 2011
kidlesskim
I know that Jesus was nice to all of the little children and all, but since he was childfree he could afford the occasional kindness because he didn't have to go home with the little bastards.
'

This.

lab mom
May 18, 2011
For every starving, abused, neglected child in the world, there are two shitty parents who failed to do their jobs. Where does a CF person come into that equation other than being expected to mop up the mess?

if you can't love children, who can you love?....

My boyfriend, an adult man who often has a large boner just for me. grinning smiley
May 18, 2011
law1204
For every starving, abused, neglected child in the world, there are two shitty parents who failed to do their jobs. Where does a CF person come into that equation other than being expected to mop up the mess?

Exactly. If people would actually stop and think about whether or not they should have kids and if they actually have the skills needed and patience to raise a child properly, there'd be a lot less abused children in the world. Even if a CF person hates kids, which some of us don't, that person still isn't the one doing the abusing. It's the fucking parents. Take up child abuse with them.
May 18, 2011
nokids4me
law1204

Exactly. If people would actually stop and think about whether or not they should have kids and if they actually have the skills needed and patience to raise a child properly, there'd be a lot less abused children in the world. Even if a CF person hates kids, which some of us don't, that person still isn't the one doing the abusing. It's the fucking parents. Take up child abuse with them.

Thank you

lab mom
May 19, 2011
Given that there are all these abused children, Fruitloop is wasting a lot of time bemoaning the suffering of a child who wasn't invited in to a neighbor's house.
Anonymous User
May 19, 2011
yurble
Given that there are all these abused children, Fruitloop is wasting a lot of time bemoaning the suffering of a child who wasn't invited in to a neighbor's house.

EXACTLY!!!
May 19, 2011
yurble
Here are some quotes fruitloop may appreciate.

You can find even more at Evil Bible.

This one is better:

http://www.lolcatbible.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

Blessinz of teh Ceiling Cat be apwn yu, srsly.

thom_c - So that's where your new sig comes from!
May 20, 2011
yurble
thom_c - So that's where your new sig comes from!

Saving sinners one kitteh at a time LOL

Click here to login