Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Single Moo w/SIX Kids Seeks Welfare Advice Online

Posted by kidlesskim 
Single Moo w/SIX Kids Seeks Welfare Advice Online
May 21, 2011
"I am a single mother of 6 kids, a waitress, and though I don't get child support, the father helps as much as possible. I need two years to get my degree in Biology. My credit is shot, and am in a very small house. Is there any assistance, besides state?":bayybee:bayybee
:bayybee:bayybee:bayybee:bayybee

:Violin Mmmmm. Isn't it a little too late to be studying biology of all things? Why do they always wait until the ship is sinking before they attempt to locate the whereabouts of life preservers as a precaution?? WHY CAN'T the baby daddy(s) pay child support? I am sorry, but "helping out" when he can when he has fathered SIX KIDS is unacceptable. Apparently she already gets WIC, Medicaid, a welfare food debit card, and a school grant, and now she's trying to see if she can squeeze anything from the federal government or other agencies. Oh course her house seems small as would most ANY abode that had six brats residing in it! Her credit is shot because in addition to the mess she has put herself in by rampant and irresponsible loaf shitting, she likely borrowed beyond her means via credit cards and pay by the week places like Rent A Center and "Bubba's Buy here- pay here Lemon Lot".:bedmadelie

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Re: Single Moo w/SIX Kids Seeks Welfare Advice Online
May 21, 2011
Sounds to me like (as with many other single moos I've heard about) she thought things would be soooooo easy after shitting her loaves; that she would get enough money and support for the kyds, as well as for *ANYTHING* she wanted - such as going to college. They never seem to realize that, unless they have a decent job already, they're gonna' be in big trouble financially. And of course, she's not trying to find a good job (Ah yes, she's a waitress...that'll do the trick for her situation smile rolling left righteyes2), she's trying to see if there's any other way she can scam the tax payers. What an idiot.
Re: Single Moo w/SIX Kids Seeks Welfare Advice Online
May 21, 2011

"I am a single mother of 6 kids. I need two years to get my degree in Biology.

I think someone needs to tell her that 8 kids doesn't equal 8 credits.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login