Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Little prick at the Mexican restaurant

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Little prick at the Mexican restaurant
May 22, 2011
I'm having lunch this afternoon at my favorite Tex-Mex. I'm just about finished, waiting on my sopapilla.Three women come walking in with a little turdster. The first thing {as they're sitting down ] is little Marshall announces" I'm not hungry"!!! Good , then don't feed him. Better yet, if the asshole wants to eat light , he can pick the corn out of the shit i'm fixing to take!! Now we have to go over EVERY menu item to see if there is something he will eat. He finally decides on a CHEESEBURGER??? Great , we're in a Mexican place and he decides on a six- dollar cheeseburger.Almost makes me wish the world had ended!
Re: Little prick at the Mexican restaurant
May 23, 2011
When I was a kid, Ioved Mexican food. Is that all kids eat these days? Burgers, chicken nuggets, and the like? I'm reminded of a time when I went to a Mexican restaurant and while walking in, I was behind a family group with a little girl who said "I want to eat at McDonalds" and the family shushed her. She then said she wasn't eating.

At least they didn't stop at McDonalds first and try to bring the food into the restaurant, like I've seen breeders do.

JD
May 23, 2011
JohnDrake
When I was a kid, Ioved Mexican food. Is that all kids eat these days? Burgers, chicken nuggets, and the like? I'm reminded of a time when I went to a Mexican restaurant and while walking in, I was behind a family group with a little girl who said "I want to eat at McDonalds" and the family shushed her. She then said she wasn't eating.

At least they didn't stop at McDonalds first and try to bring the food into the restaurant, like I've seen breeders do.

JD

Oh, I have seen them do that COUNTLESS times and think that it's ridiculous! If the little bastard can't eat what the famblee is eating then he just wouldn't eat at all if I had a say in it. Another thing that I hate about this is the parents' attitudes that it's somehow cute that the kid is a picky eater of ONLY this fast food joint or the other. They say things apologetically like, "All he will eat is McNuggets!". I have SO wanted to say to them, "No, you ALLOW him to ONLY eat that garbage!".angry smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
May 23, 2011
kidlesskim
JohnDrake

JD

Oh, I have seen them do that COUNTLESS times and think that it's ridiculous! If the little bastard can't eat what the famblee is eating then he just wouldn't eat at all if I had a say in it. Another thing that I hate about this is the parents' attitudes that it's somehow cute that the kid is a picky eater of ONLY this fast food joint or the other. They say things apologetically like, "All he will eat is McNuggets!". I have SO wanted to say to them, "No, you ALLOW him to ONLY eat that garbage!".angry smiley

So have I in recent years and I agree with you. I remember when people wouldn't have even thought of doing something like that, now it's quite common. Class, civility, rules, respect, seem to be nothing but words these days, as all those things have gone by the wayside. Who needs to feel bad for the future since today is already pretty lousy.

JD
May 23, 2011
"I'm not eating this... "

Fine, mealtime is over till _____ .

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
May 23, 2011
Heh, heh- had a picnic at a historical waterfront park on Saturday- heard a parent obnoxiously "counting down" and when daddeeee got to "one" I yelled out "ONE". Made my point. Quietly I heard him say "right now." Mr. Rose, not as CF as me, actually laughed.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login