Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Yet another fugly moo gets busted for being a benefits cheat.angry smiley

Posted by CherryBlossom 
Ugly, cheatin' cunt...

cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck angry flipping off angry smiley mob with pitchforks chasing anothermob :flaming

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know, I know. "You were one once." I was a sperm once, but you don't see me wantin' to cuddle up to a fuckin' wankstain, do you? - John Constantine
And with all that she was bilking out of UK taxpayers she couldn't be bothered to get her fatass to NHS and get her teeth fixed? BURN IN HELL YOU BITCH! the world 'fail' on flames mob with pitchforks chasing anothermob
Re: Yet another fugly moo gets busted for being a benefits cheat.angry smiley
May 23, 2011
She needed more than her teeth fixed, if you ask me. It's hard to believe that anyone fucked her in the first place. I wonder what kind of freakazoid her husband is.
May 23, 2011
cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

I seriously doubt that this is a unique case either. I believe that it would be less expensive to form and pay a task force to investigate welfare fraud than to continue to allow it to go on and flourish. I'd guess that it runs into the tens of millions dollars in The United States alone. They need to start with kiddie crazy checks first and work their way to the liars who live with the baby daddys, but claim that they don't know the identity of the fathers. Those bitches rake in thousands a year with this scam all the while they are, for all intents and purposes financially, married with an income.angrily flogging with a whip

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
She should have used the money for dental care.
May 23, 2011
Fucking stupid whore. AND she picks crap celebrities.

Proof that breeding makes you crazy.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login