Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Incessant Crying and Training Pahrunts Not To Shake

Posted by law 
Incessant Crying and Training Pahrunts Not To Shake
June 01, 2011
Heard on the radio a short time ago, an ad for the following special interest group:

http://purplecrying.info/

Basically all babies shriek inconsolably 24-7 :smn, this is normal, and yes it is frustrating. Don't shake your kid! Call the hotline instead.
Re: Incessant Crying and Training Pahrunts Not To Shake
June 01, 2011
Here's a novel idea: If you can't stand the crying of a baby, then don't have a fucking baby. And I love how they call this period of inconsolable crying "purple crying." Nooo, I think the baby turns purple once its handler shakes it to death - at which point, it is also no longer crying.

I like how they have a section especially for Duhs. I think the hidden meaning behind that is because Duhs are the ones who are more likely to shake l'il shriekers to death.
June 01, 2011
If your baby is shrieking 24/7, that is NOT normal, and you'd better get it to the hospital. But of course today's modern breeders don't want to inhibit their shitlings' free expression. Even if it means they have a broken limb or a terrible earache, or some other treatable medical condition. Let the wee ones bawl all day and all night. Don't find out WHY they are bawling.
June 02, 2011
My cousin had a baby who cried continuously. They took it to the doctor for testing. Come to find out, it had a sensory disorder. Once they figured it out, and how to handle it (keep baby away from lots of activity/noisy places) viola! No more screaming baby constantly. My ex and his wife also had a screamer. Again, they took it to the doctor. Acid reflux. Medicine = no more screaming. So yeah, babies don't cry incessantly unless there is a reason.
June 02, 2011
It makes no sense to yell at or shake a wailing baybee because it certainly doesn't shut it up unless it kills or nearly kills it. Instead, why not take it to a doctor and either treat or rule out medical reasons for the wailing. Crying never killed a baybee, so if there's nothing wrong with it and it's been fed and diapered and STILL wails and not even holding it will quiet the thing down, then why not just lay it in a crib, close the door, and go to the other end of the house? That's a better option than harming it.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
June 02, 2011
The average breeder can't remember to pull the baybee out of the damn backseat. How are they going to remember a web address or a hotline number???
I'm not sure if someone has posted this before, (sorry, noobie :-P ) but I found a good solution to that problem... of course other than not having a baybee in the first place bouncing and laughing

June 03, 2011
satansbitch
The average breeder can't remember to pull the baybee out of the damn backseat. How are they going to remember a web address or a hotline number???

This. Yanno, as with much noise as those fuckers make, HOW IN THE HELLdo they ever forgot their baby/toddler/child? I think it's more selective forgetfulness.

lab mom
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login