Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The mind of a greedy, lazy single moo

Posted by Melanie 
The mind of a greedy, lazy single moo
June 03, 2011
This is from an otherwise tedious eHell thread in which they are mooing and lowing and screeching "call CPS" on third-hand reports that one of their own didn't take her sick kid to the doctor. (Never mind that there is not much docs can do about viruses like the common cold. If sows would stop trotting to the doctor every time Haydon-Caydon-Braydon had a sniffle, our health costs would plummet.)

So then the convo shifts to how much more difficult keeping appointments is for single moos, and other single moo issues. Then someone named yankeefan2017 popped up with this gem:

I applied for government assistance before going to the extreme measure of getting part time work. I was told I make too much money. Meanwhile I can't afford my basic bills.

So folks, we now live in a world in which getting a second, part-time job to augment one's income and cover the expenses of one's poor decision-making is considered the last resort. Odd, because where I come from, applying for government assistance would be considered the most extreme measure. Not in the mind of today's lazy, greedy single moo.

Here is the full eHell thread. Not very interesting though it is amusing to see the umbrage to moos are taking over the woman described in the OP, who is a mawm but also apparently goes often to the gym and even has her own hobbies. God forbid a moo should be clean, fit and intellectually stimulated. http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=96795.45
Re: The mind of a greedy, lazy single moo
June 03, 2011
I am not surprised, but this mindset never the less ROYALLY pisses me off!cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck It's becoming more and more typical for them to act offended if they have to work at all, have to procure part time employment to temporarily supplement their household income, and to actually premeditate going on public assistance BEFORE they get knocked up even! The sense of entitlement these moo-cunts have is mind boggling to me and it is truly beyond my comprehension. WHEN did women get the idea that shitting loaves was a free ticket to NEVER do anything again in their entire fucking lives that is self supporting? It's absurd to think that simply because they have given birth they are IMMUNE to paying their own ways or at the very least, supplementing their OWN and their spawn's livelihood!:saying 'wtf'

Never in recorded history have women taken this attitude. This is a new attitude that I only started noticing in the late 1980's. In the 60's-70-'s many women were working AND taking care of spawn. What changed?confused smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
June 03, 2011
Ah yankeefan2017, she of the anti-vax beliefs and disposable pets. I have a sneaking suspicion that she might in fact be an eHell troll.
June 03, 2011
Gotta love with Moos act surprised and upset that they actually might have to work, and that shitting out a loaf does not guarantee their dream life of sitting on their asses day in and day out. And of course, this could have only gotten worse on the day that going on welfare was considered okey-dokey - it used to be a thing of shame to have to "submit" and go on the dole in order to live. Being too broke to afford to live used to be something people were embarrassed about.

But now, it's almost trendy to get assistance. The average, modern Moo has absolutely no shame whatsoever and they feel like they are owed by the rest of us for perpetuating the species. It's more of this "it takes a village" shit - they had the kids, so we can pay for them. Good times.

When you truly believe that picking up some part-time work in order to pay your bills is an extreme measure, you really have to sit down and re-evaluate your life.
June 03, 2011

Gotta love with Moos act surprised and upset that they actually might have to work, and that shitting out a loaf does not guarantee their dream life of sitting on their asses day in and day out.

I dated a separated Dud once. The operative word is "once." (Actually I dated a Dud who was divorced after that, but he was Mr. Right for Now. I knew we had no future because I was leaving the area.)

As an aside, I learned to never date anyone who is separated. Show me the piece of paper. This guy was in a contested divorce and due to the clogged-up family court system, it was taking 2-3 years. (There was no overlap and he'd been living apart from his wife for over a year. But Still. Too messy. Call me when it's Legally Over.)

Separated Dud was going back and forth with his wife, who had been a SAHMoo. She quit the day their one kid was born and didn't go back to work. He paid a bunch of $ for her to get a paralegal degree, then she told him she was going to volunteer and didn't want to work. (The kid was 14.)

One of the sticking points was that she believed she should not have to support the kyd (the state had some kind of calculation) until she was making $50,000 a year. Can you imagine? A lot of women feel like this--their money is for play, not to support the kids. Let Duddy or the taxpayer support the kids!

Can you imagine a man walking into court and saying: "Your honor, I shouldn't have to support mah kyds until I make $50,000 a year. He'd get laughed out of court and jailed.
Anonymous User
June 03, 2011
bell_flower
One of the sticking points was that she believed she should not have to support the kyd (the state had some kind of calculation) until she was making $50,000 a year. Can you imagine? A lot of women feel like this--their money is for play, not to support the kids. Let Duddy or the taxpayer support the kids!

Can you imagine a man walking into court and saying: "Your honor, I shouldn't have to support mah kyds until I make $50,000 a year. He'd get laughed out of court and jailed.

The ex duh I dated (stupidly) for years was paying $600 a month for each kyd plus something like $2000 in alimony to the moo cunt. Yet he still ended up paying for everything the kyds needed. AND the son, who was supposed to be with his mother 2/3 of the time, spent all his time with duh I suggested several times that he should renegotiate the support arrangement because this was a rather sweet deal for Munchausen's Moo.
June 03, 2011
nomooingzone
The ex duh I dated (stupidly) for years was paying $600 a month for each kyd plus something like $2000 in alimony to the moo cunt. Yet he still ended up paying for everything the kyds needed. AND the son, who was supposed to be with his mother 2/3 of the time, spent all his time with duh I suggested several times that he should renegotiate the support arrangement because this was a rather sweet deal for Munchausen's Moo.

Wow. This sounds just like my DH's brother. PLUS....after their divorce, BIL often ended up taking care of HER son from a previous sperm-donor. The kid even lived with BIL for a while. Of course, I didn't have a whole lot of sympathy for BIL because he has always been a jello-spine and allowed himself to be taken advantage of AND taken to the cleaners financially by his gold-digger ex. cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
June 03, 2011
It has been my experience that child support is calculated differently for moo and duh, at least in the south. Now, this only "counts" if the duddy has no "one of our own" kids with the new wife and especially if the former wife has other kids with other baybee daddys and MOST especially if the paternity of said kids is "unknown" and the moo gets an aid for dependent kid check. In the beginning, my ex had joint custody of the one kid with the moo being the custodial parent. He was ordered to pay child support based on his gross income and AT NO TIME did the judge ask for or want to know about HIS other expenses such as mortgage, car payment etc............He refused to take any other payments or utilities, etc.. into consideration.eye rolling smiley

The man made about 40k a year at the time and was ordered to pay the cunt about $400 per month, carry health insurance for the kid which was an additional $200 per month to get the famblee plan at the time, ALL co-pays, pay for daycare, ($100 a week), art classes($50 per month) and all kinds of other shit that I can't remember now since it's been so many years ago. However, when HE got full custody, about a minute after we married and MUCH to my chagrin, the rules were QUITE different. It was the same judge and this time he considered the moo's income after taxes, her other 3 kids which either ALSO got kid support and the one got aid for dependent kid checks, on and on .......and she was a fucking head nurse at a hospital and her gross pay was about 60k per year.ranting

Of course she got Medicaid for the other brats, WIC, food stamps, subsidized housing, reduced flat rate utilities, etc......:because she was a single moo.:BS She was ordered to pay a flat $167 per month and NOTHING else.saying 'wtf' I have known so many men in my lifetime who have been ROYALLY fucked by the famblee court system when it comes to brat support. I know one guy who never even married a cunt who was ordered to pay her child support for a kid that wasn't even his because he had been a "father figure" for a couple of years.confused smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Anonymous User
June 03, 2011
Family Courts n the South favor the Moo so much it isn't even funny, in matters of kyd support and visitation rights.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login