Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo Rants:All Hubby Does is Go to Work

Posted by kidlesskim 
Moo Rants:All Hubby Does is Go to Work
June 12, 2011
http://denver.momslikeme.com/members/JournalActions.aspx?g=190394&m=17102792&grpcat=My+Life

".....I get really frustrated too! He doesnt do anything besides lay in bed. I get he works 12hour graveyard shifts. Id be tired too, he sleeps all day long 9+hrs, gets up and goes to work. Doesnt lift a finger, I pick his underware off the floor of the bathroom everyday! I just got him to start bringing his plate to the sink rather than just get up and leave a dirty table. He tells me he feels like a paycheck, and If I want him to help around the house, I need to pay half the bills. I JUST, I mean JUST, like within 90days have opened my own buisness, Havnt made much $$ yet, and I hear about it to no end how this is another bill he has to pay. It sucks big time!! I think if hes so sick of feeling like a paycheck he should get his rear out of that bed and socialize with his family!" OMG this is SO full of fail.:headbrick

".....My husband is the same way, he works 6 days a week long hours and he doesn't do anything, like seriously not even put his clothes in the dirty clothes. I feel for ya, I've talked to my hubby more times then I count and it hasn't gotten me any wheres so I just dropped, guess things could be worse." Yeah, you could have to get a job!shrug

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Re: Moo Rants:All Hubby Does is Go to Work
June 12, 2011
Am I to presume that these sows are SAHMoos? What else would they be? I'm glad the one husband told her to pay half the bills - and she thinks that's somehow unfair? Fuck. These idiots are headed for divorce court, plain and simple. A real man is not going to put up with the bullshit forever.
June 12, 2011
While I think they mostly have unreasonable expectations if they're SAHMs, I think it's realistic to expect grown men to pick the underwear off the bathroom floor and put it in a laundry hamper and to put their dirty clothes in a laundry hamper. But my guess is this started way before they got married/had kids. Why would someone marry another adult who left dirty clothes on the floor, let alone have kids with them, unless they're ok with cleaning up after that?

If any adult (or teen) I lived with did that, I would just leave their clothes there. They'd get the message when they ran out of clean clothes to wear.
June 12, 2011
I'm sure her pompom-craft Etsy shop is just as rigorous as her husband's job..

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
June 12, 2011
nokids4me
While I think they mostly have unreasonable expectations if they're SAHMs, I think it's realistic to expect grown men to pick the underwear off the bathroom floor and put it in a laundry hamper and to put their dirty clothes in a laundry hamper. But my guess is this started way before they got married/had kids. Why would someone marry another adult who left dirty clothes on the floor, let alone have kids with them, unless they're ok with cleaning up after that?

If any adult (or teen) I lived with did that, I would just leave their clothes there. They'd get the message when they ran out of clean clothes to wear.

Exactly. I do think the Moo should be doing the laundry without bitching especially if the wallet is financing not just the famblee but her "home business." However it behooves all of us to at least put our clothing in the hamper and our dirty dishes in the dishwasher. They both sound like immature assholes and once again I despair that they and their ilk are breeding at exponential rates while reasonable, mature people of couth are not.

And if he'd rather be snoring in the rack than socializing with his famblee I can't really blame him -- the house is probably a cluttered mess that smells like dirty diapers, apple juice and squashed Cheerios, with moo in stained elastic-waist flannel lounge pants that don't quite cover her gut. Still, why do these women keep pumping out the kids of men who clearly aren't that into them?
June 12, 2011
Melanie
I do think the Moo should be doing the laundry without bitching especially if the wallet is financing not just the famblee but her "home business."....Still, why do these women keep pumping out the kids of men who clearly aren't that into them?

The moment that a female celebrity/journalist admits that motherhood is a woman's meal ticket to a life of indolence is the day I stand up and salute my TV.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
June 12, 2011
It's so cute when SAHMs pull that line: "My husbands works 12 hours a day and doesn't DO anything here!" Never mind that ass-breaking work he does day in and day out to support your ass, YOU'VE been doing the hardest job ever wiping asses, serving soda and watching Maury. Yeah, you got it reeeeal hard, Moo. If a man would rather sleep than interact with his family, then odds are his family sucks and sleeping/working his life away is the lesser of two evils.

Then the Moos are absolutely shocked when their husbands divorce them and do not want any custody of the kids.
June 12, 2011
12 hour graveyard shifts. Jeezus wept.

If he's been doing that for any length of time, his body may be seriously out of whack with Vitamin D deficiency, melatonin and serotonin issues, high blood pressure and weight gain. All that could lead to a whopping case of depression. And I'll bet that "9 hours" of sleep feels like a catnap - not a satisfying rest. His leaving underwear for the SAHMoo to deal with is a lazy ass thing to do, but it also might be a frustrated, passive-aggressive gesture towards her that she gets to have a life and he doesn't. That's what you feel like when you work that many hours on night shift.

That case in particular, I kinda feel for the husband. That kind of work life is a nightmare. I ended up having quarterly visits to the doctor to monitor my health after about 10 years of doing that. My first visit, I stumbled into her office, described my condition as "I barely have the will to live" and was submitted to a battery of tests that showed I had truly f-up my physical and mental health. If Moocunt wants her husband to be an integrated member of the family, she is going to have to be resigned to carrying much of the home burden (though less the "picking up his underwear" kind of thing), show more understanding about the wracking work life he leads, and get him to a doctor.
June 12, 2011
Miss_Hannigan
I'm sure her pompom-craft Etsy shop is just as rigorous as her husband's job..

Either that or one of those weight loss scam MLM deals a la Amway. Either way, not remotely close to working graves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Anonymous User
June 12, 2011
Moo lows about her wallet not spending any time with his famblee and sleeping for 9 hours, yet in the same breath, says that he works 12 hour graveyard shifts?! :d'oh God, what a bitch! She should try working a 12 hour shift and see how she feels after that. Sure as hell won't be doing housework, interacting with screaming, snot-nosed brats, or listening to moo bray about how he doesn't do enough help out. I've worked 12+ shifts before and I'm so exhausted by the end of the day I can't even think straight. While I think he shouldn't be a total pig and at least put his clothes in the dirty clothes bin and his dishes in the sink, he puts in more than enough time to provide for his famblee without having to worry about cleaning the house, cooking or helping the SAHMoo with things that are supposed to be her responsibility. If she wants him to interact with the famblee more and help out, she needs to get off her fat ass and get a real job so he doesn't have to devote as many hours into his job. That would be the sensible thing to do, but we ARE talking about a placenta-brained moocunt here angry smiley
June 12, 2011
If he works 12 hour shifts, depending on how far away he lives from his job, then that is in addition to the hour or two he has to get up, get ready, and drive to work and an hour or two to stop by McDonalds at the moo's request and actually get home. So, if he's sleeping for 9 hours then all he does is work and sleep on his work days and she probably has a to do list for his off days as well. He probably isn't tossing his underwear out of laziness, but rather out of pure exhaustion on his way to his bed-haven. Sleep is probably this man's only pleasure.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
June 12, 2011
I guess she can't do the math!
Let's see. He works 12 hours. That means there's only 12 hours to REST! And that doesn't count travel time, time for bathroom/showering, eating, etc.

Moocunt should be grateful she has a man that works his ass off to not only feed the family but finance HER business.

What an ingrate!

jbs
June 13, 2011
I'm also going to wildly speculate that moo's attitude may spill over into passive-aggressive stuff like vacuuming outside the bedroom when he's trying to sleep during the day. And/or letting the kids get loud/wild near where he's trying to sleep. And/or not being quiet when she needs something from their bedroom. So he's probably being woken up repeatedly during those 9 hours.
June 13, 2011
nokids4me
I'm also going to wildly speculate that moo's attitude may spill over into passive-aggressive stuff like vacuuming outside the bedroom when he's trying to sleep during the day. And/or letting the kids get loud/wild near where he's trying to sleep. And/or not being quiet when she needs something from their bedroom. So he's probably being woken up repeatedly during those 9 hours.

Ha. I bet she doesn't allow any special room-darkening aids, either. People working nights typically have to recreate a night-time atmosphere to sleep well. That means blocking out just about every spec of light that enters the room, but that would mean messing with the decor of the bedroom.

If she thinks he's shirking his duties to "socialize" with his family, dollars to donuts she's doing all sorts of hen pecky things to punish him.
June 13, 2011
Do these women want a Jim Bob Duggar? Because of his "real estate investments", Jim Bob Does Not Work outside of the home, which helps explain why Michelle is preggo all the time. Not that he would spend much time with the kids either, he's mostly spending time humping Michelle.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login