Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moving CF posts to a parenting board. Anyone have a good rebuttal?

Posted by Dorisan 
Moving CF posts to a parenting board. Anyone have a good rebuttal?
June 26, 2011
I just discovered the culprit and "explanation" of why childfree discussions like this one are always moved from the Relationships board on City Data to the Parenting board.

This thread, like some of the others, was moved from the Relationships board (by me). That board seems to be a catch-all for "adult to adult" discussions that rightly belong on other boards.

I think it's an asinine thing to do. I don't know about other CF posters, I don't go to the Parenting board. It's not a forum where anything of interest (to me) is discussed and I am mostly of the opinion that CFs don't belong in that area anymore than parents would belong here.

I'm trying to word an opinion/rebuttal of that policy. Any suggestions?
Dear Dickhead,

Why do you keep moving childFREE related topics to the parenting board? If we don't have children and do not want them, then obviously we won't be "parenting". If you don't give a shit about how child FREE people feel, then consider that parents won't want to read about people who don't want children on their almighty "parenting" board. For someone to be interested in the "parenting" board it's a generally accepted fact they will have or will want to have children. If you don't like childFREE topics in the "relationship" area, which is EXACTLY where they belong, then create a child FREE or at the very least an UN childed area for people to post NON kid related topics that are "relationship" oriented.

Fuck You Very Much and Have a Nice Day

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Re: Moving CF posts to a parenting board. Anyone have a good rebuttal?
June 27, 2011
The mods over there are hillbilly fundies, breeders and breeder pleasers. They moved the post to Parenting to throw it into the lion's den.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login