Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another CF article, another round of bingos

Posted by Dorisan 
Another CF article, another round of bingos
June 26, 2011
Re: Another CF article, another round of bingos
June 26, 2011
"Yes, well, that's just fine, but who do you think will be paying your social security and medicare? Right, our children. So your choice is also a selfish one, putting the burden of your aging on other people's children. It's a free country and all that, but I agree with your friends who encouraged you to have children. Not only do they bring joy along with angst and challenges, but they are a social necessity and generally a biological imperative for a reason..."

Well, it doesn't appear many of the UNschooled Indigo tards will be contributing to our social security, assuming it's even available when any of us reach retirement age. Besides, whose social security taxes have I paid in for the past 30 years if not my own? I fail to see how MY aging or anything related to it will have to be asborbed by other peoples' children, unless you count the ones who are PAID PROFESSIONALS in the assisted living-medical field of the future. If their kids are going to be so "bizzy" taking care of them in their old age, when would they have time for little ole me anyway? As for them bringing "joy" along with "angst", that is SO the parents' problem and alleged benefit and has NOTHING what so EVER to do with any of us.shrug

As for kids being a "social necessity", I'd beg to differ. I believe they are more likely to be a social burden and proof of that is all around us with the tard checks going out on a regular basis, short buses hauling their worthless asses to "school", the rampant WIC-welfare disaster, overflowing juvie centers where they house little miniature serial killers, kid gang members killing people in their homes, businesses, and right out on the sidewalk of every major city on a regular basis. Then we have all of the "special needs" kids with every other one of them developing ever increasing new disabilities which require lifelong care like with the awtardism spectrums, deadly allergies to everything known to mankind, spider baybees, kids stuck together, and little Mermaid girls and Alligator boys among us.:drool

As for kids being a "biological imperative" for a social reason, I seriously doubt the human reproductive system knows anything about social needs when it creates a zygote due to fucking without the benefit of birth control.:sx

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
June 26, 2011
" but who do you think will be paying your social security and medicare?"

A good comeback: Who pays for your kids to go to school? Who pays for your "tax breaks" and "tax credits" for breeding.....OH....WE DO! So fair is fair. winking smiley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is a home without children? Quiet. ~Henny Youngman

I don't want people who want to dance, I want people who have to dance. ~George Balanchine

"I took the batteries out of my biological clock and put them in my vibrator"
June 26, 2011
this comment sums it up for me:

2.Matt
Brooklyn
June 21st, 2011
12:43 amIf you are so proud to be childless, why not just answer the question?

(on why we should have to explain or want to talk with breeders about being CF)

BECAUSE BREEDERS NEVER HAVE TO! In my part of the world I'd be considered a rude little bitch for asking the same of any of the breeder women I used to work with (why'd you have kids) but I'd been asked on several occassions why I didnt have kids yet, or when I was having them, as a statement and assumption so I guess not even phrased as a question.

I dont like getting into arguments or discussions with people with I can see will become aggressive and 'hold onto the convo in their heads forever' if we dont agree. So I don't, not with people at a workplace anyway, but they always felt it was appropriate to ask prying questions about my partner and I. Eventually I said to one girl I knew would end up spreading it that my dh has a degenerative eye condition (he does, and will go blind eventually) and we will not be risking passing this on. Heads shook sadly and ppl told me geeh its a lot to miss out on, I paused and then started talking about my round the country trip I was planning at the time.

With most ppl, there's just no point getting into it.
June 27, 2011
More along the same lines as the one that never mind the bollocks quoted: "Methinks the fact you were anguished enough to write this displays an inner regret you wish not to admit."

That's only a valid argument if the person isn't experiencing any pressure whatsoever from external sources. I don't feel the need to defend being an atheist if nobody is nagging me about my religion (and how pleasant it is!), but if I'm subjected to a constant barrage of hostility, my defense does not suggest that I have any anguish or regret, only that I'm surrounded by a lot of idiots.

There were surprisingly few bingos in the first page of comments I read.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login