Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Annoying Lawyer Ad @ NYC For Moos With Defectives

Posted by twocents 
Annoying Lawyer Ad @ NYC For Moos With Defectives
June 29, 2011
Anyone who lives near NYC can and usually does listen to 1010WINS, although I'm sure the commercial airs elsewhere.

This particular ad for this particular lawyer (lawyer ads are annoying to begin with), but this one specifically mentions 'are you a moooo with a defective brat? was it born in ny? if so, moo, you are 'entitled' to ALL THESE HANDOUTS!! (maybee). You can get computers, help aids, specially equipped houses, cars, and to top it all, Moo and crotchdrop are entitled to VACATIONS!! No wonder this state is in the condition it is in.... but then, the states in the worst financial condition are these liberal ass welfare brained states.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: Annoying Lawyer Ad @ NYC For Moos With Defectives
June 29, 2011
Too bad we can't tell these moos, "Is it the taxpayers' fault your kid is defective? It's not, is it? So why should you expect us taxpayers to finance all these gimmes?"

And you know a significant number of the targeted moos knew while pregnant that the chyld was going to have a problem and decided to carry on with the pignuncy anyway. So it's likewise too bad we can't add, "You chose to have an autard, Down's baby, et al., so again why should you expect us taxpayers to finance the results of your decision?"

But we're the mean ones... The problem is that these moos are mean to us taxpayers who ultimately fund their wants.
June 29, 2011
THIS is why there's nearly always a 10k bill for "normal" deliveries. Insurance companies, Medicaid, and everyone else is indirectly paying for outrageous malpractice insurance so moo-cunts can churn out tards like a Pez Dispenser and sue the doctors.angrily flogging with a whip

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
June 30, 2011
Watching the defectives,
They're so cute
Yeah, we're watching the defectives
Slide out your mangled chute, chute, chute

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
June 30, 2011
If I can stomach listening to this glaring pandering to whiney entitle-moos, I'm going to count the number of bene's these lawyers can hamstring taxpayers with. The list is unbelievable: I think I probably missed almost 7 in my original post..
Jesus, computers, tutors, cars, houses, vacations... the list just seemed to go on and on. I think that not every moo would end up with everything on the list, but I've been wrong before.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Miss_Hannigan
Watching the defectives,
They're so cute
Yeah, we're watching the defectives
Slide out your mangled chute, chute, chute

waving hellolarious
:yr
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login