Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1875 Drunk Child

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
1875 Drunk Child
September 29, 2006
Yea, yea, cry me a river. Another unsupervised child getting into trouble. Does anyone make a fuss like this when someone's dog or a stray animal dies from ingesting anti-freeze? Uh, that would be NO.

And Feh's right, if we can't have many pets, why can people have that many kids in one house? Can you imagine how that place must smell?

My township had the stones some years ago to come to MY door and say "There's been a report you have a lot of cats, while there is no ordinance at this time, we do need to conduct an inspection of the home for health reasons...bla....bla.....bla......" I thought FINE! Come on in! Inspect my 6-cat 2-dog household. I guarantee it's cleaner than any breeder hole! First thing the guy said when he came in was, "You really have 6 cats?" while looking around. Probably expecting to see shit hanging from the curtains and piss all over the walls.
Anonymous User
Re: 1875 Drunk Child
September 29, 2006
KFLL, that sure DID take some stones! I would have slammed the door in the asshole's face, if anyone dared to do that to me!

This is part of why I lie on the annual census form that our crappy town makes us fill out and send back. It has a section which asks how many dogs and/or cats we have. I leave it unchecked and blank, let 'em think we don't have ANY. None of their damned business anyway!

Our landladies know we have the cats (and they have pets, too), and they know about the new one we just adopted. That should be all that matters.

Also, I might add that the Welfare Rabbit House From Hell that I rant about a lot seems to have WAY more people living in it than there should be. And no one does anything about THAT! Another reason why they should have NO excuse to bitch about my cats!
Anonymous User
September 29, 2006
My ex- SIL, the most awful person I've ever known, was pissed off at me because I wouldn't give her a puppy. Now, she had a chihuahua that she got from the animal shelter, and tied it outside for the coyotes to kill when she got sick of it. This bitch thought I was going to give her one of my babies? PUH-LEEZ!!! Anyway, when I told her, no, she called animal control on me, and told them that I was starving the puppies. The man comes out to my house, and not only do I show him the litter, but I had all of the vet records, and everything was spotless. He said I had the healthiest litter of puppies he'd ever seen.

Well, I told him what she did with the chihuahua, and he was pissed to high hell. I explained that she was being spiteful, because I had the audacity to tell her I wouldn't give her one. A report was made, and she had to go to court to explain her actions. The judge fined her, and it's on record that she isn't allowed to have any animals at all. They check her out every year, too. Boy, have I suffered for that!

I'm not sure about other places, but here, in CA. there's no limit as to how many people can live in a privately owned house. When we sold our house, there were 22 people living in the place across the street. The whole street had tried to get something done about it, but the city said they wouldn't do anything, even though these slum dwellers were illegals. All of the women were in pig, and there was already so many children living there, I don't know where they would have put all those cribs.

I hate breeders.
September 30, 2006
it seems odd to us brits that there are rules on how many animals you can have in your own personal home.. here so long as the animals are cared for, you can have 200, so long as they have the space and are healthy.. it doesnt matter..

how dare people say you can only have so many animals, does it mean we cant have fish, theres 20 fish in a tank.. why are cats and dogs different..

its insane..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login