Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gotta love Maury Povich for the Schadenfreuda... obese Toadlers

Posted by twocents 
Gotta love Maury Povich for the Schadenfreuda... obese Toadlers
June 28, 2011
I go to a gym now... try and go at least 4 times a week because I AM morbidly obese. They have a tv set downstairs that is usually tuned to the station that carries 'Maury', so I get a full dose of Schadenfreude for idiots of all types.
Today (June 28, 2011) they have these 2 - 4 year old toadlers who are also morbidly obese. Talk about spineless moos who just can't say 'no' to their little bastards. In addition, the arrogance shown by some of these lard-ass kids is appalling as well.

As something of a counterpoint, they had a moo on with a one year old child that she allows (and encourages no less) to eat what it wants, all it wants. She also seemed to think it cute when you got this baby drivel shit 'baa gaaa.. eat' coming out of its mouth and when it gets plastered with what it shovels into its mouth. And this woman thinks it is so adooorable, and 'you can't tell me anything, because I luuuuv my chyld'. Of course, the debate was whether this is a form of child abuse (I think it is). You do what is best FOR the child, not stroke your own ego; this bitch was using the child as this type of self-adulation. lord help that kid.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: Gotta love Maury Povich for the Schadenfreuda... obese Toadlers
June 28, 2011
I remember some of these...there was a 1 year old that weighed as much as a 10 year old and kids not even ten who are pushing 200. But it gets mommy attention, and she gets a permanent baby (at least until it dies.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
June 28, 2011
And they do die... on occasion. Remember a few years back, that girl who didn't even attend school she was so fat... I don't remember the details but I think the shit for brains moo was charged..

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
June 28, 2011
Had the afternoon free today, no Maury here, - Cubs game.

Same difference though - bunch of spoiled fatasses grinning smiley
I hate hearing and seeing stories like that where moo's exploit their control over their childrens needs to their advantage somehow. Thats what I really think it comes down to. Maybe if moo gives the crying 2 yr old all the food (or types of food) they want they think the kid will 'love' them more and wont throw tantrums. Or, maybe its like navi8or suggested, and the moos want a child 'forever' who wont leave them. They want to trap the child into depending on them forever.

my own Munchausen moo tried that, not overfeeding me but giving me large amounts of laxatives daily (I was already underweight and not eating well) and yeah, im fine now but no relationship with her. And it did lead to an unhealthy relationship with food (not eating cycles, eating lots, cant eat certain foods etc) which are pretty well correct now.

Sometimes I really think there should be parenting licences.
Maury Povich has become a BORING IDIOT!
20 years ago when he was on a Philly station he had a really interesting show on called "People Are Talking" which covered some pretty interesting and helpful subjects. Then, when he went national it was "A Current Affair" which was OK too. His show now consists of four days a week something like-
"My Slut Daughter Fucked 20 guys in 2 weeks. Now She's Pregnant. Who's the Father?" which consists of DNA test results.
Day 5 is this garbage-Morbidly obese shirtless kyds romping around the stage while the moos talk about their eating habits.

Can it get any boring?

jbs
July 03, 2011
Doesn't help that one of the things so many Moos do to keep their kids occupied is to give them food. Honestly, whether it's going to the movies or a library or church, most Moos will have a bag of chips or popcorn or cookies for their kids to eat. I guess they figure the kid won't scream and whine if he's got a throat full of cookies? I think such shit would easily encourage boredom eating in kids as they become more sentient. As in, "Bored? Eat!" and this can easily lead to a vastly overweight child because the only way they know of to entertain themselves is to stuff their faces.

And these stories of these huge kids are boring, but also sickening. Moos who give their toddlers chicken wings every night for dinner because if they don't, Junior calls Moo a bitch and that hurts her iddle peewins, so she just indulges the kid and sets absolutely no boundaries. The result could easily become a 500-pound teenager who cannot move and who will have a heart attack before reaching adulthood.

And any kind of weight loss surgery won't do shit because the Moos will stuff their little crotch turkeys back into behemoth proportions again anyway, so gastric bypass and lipo would be a waste. Sometimes I wonder if these Moos intentionally try to see how fat they can make their kids before those kids die.
July 03, 2011
I sincerely believe that mothers who do this should do time for child abuse and the child taken away permanently. I am on the heavy side and I wouldn't allow a child to eat what these kids are given. Three healthy meals, plus a couple of snacks of fruit and the odd serving of potato chips is fine but these kids may as well have it fed into them with a backloader! I have seen these kids and it is sickening...especially a few times I have seen kids really depressed because they're this way, not realising that "Mommy dearest" is the one doing it to them. I'd like to have a chance at taking all these Moos and wacking em upside the head.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login