Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Yummy Mummy's last shot at attention whoring

Posted by Miss_Hannigan 
Yummy Mummy's last shot at attention whoring
July 02, 2011
This is her second...SECOND...round of pignancy photos. Stupid whore really loves herself.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Re: Yummy Mummy's last shot at attention whoring
July 02, 2011
Is that one of the poses you SHOULDN'T do while knocked up? Not that I really care.... with being born to a moo who's that vapid it would be pretty hard to make little Derpleigh any stupider than what genetics allows for.
Those pictures look exactly, EXACTLY, like the first set! Same exact clothes, same poses, and not even a significant difference in stomach size! You mean to tell me there was nothing better she could have spent this money on? Perhaps something for the little IVF bundle that's about to be born? Some kid clothes, future pre-school? Even IF you have money to burn and want to waste a ton of it on unnecessary shit for yourself, this is a colossal waste of money!

I've encountered millions in people in my time on earth. I don't think I have EVER before seen anyone so stupid and useless as in love with themselves as this person is.
Holy shit, I just read her post right before that one:

Yummy Mummy
These are the things I am going to miss most from this pregnancy:

Cheese Danishes for breakfast.
Pants with elastic waistbands.
Napping during the day. Which she used to do even before this pregnancy.
Skipping the gym.
Hijacking the bed (and all the pillows).
Nighttime milk and cookies (also a good breakfast supplement when they are out
of cheese danishes.)
Smiles from strangers. This proves it....it is all about the preggo and the attention they get.
Sitting in nursery while daydreaming about baby. Or getting on her ME ME ME blog and garnering sympathy from strangers because it took her soooooo long to conceive.
Thick hair and long nails ( although I won't miss the increased need for manicures and highlights!!) Does any human being truly ever NEED manicures?
Being so close to baby (pokes and kicks included.

So... basically I am going to miss being a gluttonous sloth???? Yep! That sounds about right!
Because a gluttonous sloth wasn't what she was before the pregnancy? Does anyone believe for a second that she won't continue to be a gluttonous sloth after the crotch-turd drops and every single day henceforth?

Do you all miss anything from your pregnancy??? Aches and pains not included winking smiley I FUCKING CANNOT STAND when women moan, whine, and cry because they can't get pregnant and then when they finally do, they complain about being pregnant. It's a never ending quest for attention and sympathy with these cows.
July 04, 2011
Miss_Hannigan
This is her second...SECOND...round of pignancy photos. Stupid whore really loves herself.

She has some really fugly ass feet. Just sayin'.

lab mom
July 04, 2011
Snark Shark
looks like an abstract sculpture!

More like asstract. bouncing and laughing

lab mom
July 04, 2011
WaterLily
Miss_Hannigan

She has some really fugly ass feet. Just sayin'.

is there any time feet look good?

i keep thinking the baby is gonna slide down and fall out of her mouth...
July 04, 2011
Her feet are the least of her worries. I hope her loaf comes out spasmodically autistic so she can get a wallop of reality, giving her half a shot at humility.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
July 04, 2011
Miss_Hannigan
Her feet are the least of her worries. I hope her loaf comes out spasmodically autistic so she can get a wallop of reality, giving her half a shot at humility.

i don't wish that now...kid ain't done nothing to me. if anything, i hope he develops an obsessive love of bats and vampires that drives her insane.
July 04, 2011
This bimbo is still around posting nonsense??
Hey you can wear elastic waistband pants, even without EVER being pregnant.

*Sitting comfy in my half-elastic waistband pants*
guess

you a fucking cunt

And you a fucking troll, Tarzan. Get ye back to the banana bowl.
July 04, 2011
I hope she falls over and lands on her stomach! Mr. T: I pitty tha foolongue2
July 04, 2011
I hope that pose flattens what's left of her brain.
I don't see anything noteworthy about her feet. They are as ugly as anyone else's feet.

HOWEVER.....

The hands!!!!! Sweet holy fuck, look at those things! Huge wrinkly man-hands!

July 04, 2011
gailjefferson
Hey you can wear elastic waistband pants, even without EVER being pregnant.

*Sitting comfy in my half-elastic waistband pants*

i wear sweatpants all the time because i have issues with an intensely sensitive "touch" and any other clothing causes me to become dangerously psychotic, whereas i have delusions of being an invading alien and will eat raw meat and insects while ranting in kobaian about annihilating all life on earth-right before i break into morbid angel kareoke...
July 04, 2011
I don't read her blog, but is she the same blogger mentioned here before whose husband lost his job?

I read the comment above about her manicure and pedicure and thought, wow, breeders have a whole different set of priorities when neither of them are employed.
July 04, 2011
I a fucking cunt, alright.

--------------------
July 04, 2011
filthy mcnasty
I don't see anything noteworthy about her feet. They are as ugly as anyone else's feet.

HOWEVER.....

The hands!!!!! Sweet holy fuck, look at those things! Huge wrinkly man-hands!

Sure, not to brag, but I do love my feet. I do agree that she has man hands. :goggle

lab mom
sheila
I don't read her blog, but is she the same blogger mentioned here before whose husband lost his job?

I read the comment above about her manicure and pedicure and thought, wow, breeders have a whole different set of priorities when neither of them are employed.

No, that is Alexa from Flotsam blog. Totally different blogger.

This one's husband is employed, and boy oh boy does she blow throw his earnings! Anyone see the post about the stripes she just had to have painted on the nursery ceiling, at the last minute? She had the unborn IVF freakloaf's nursery all finished (with all the trendiest expensive shit) and then at the last minute, she saw a picture in one one those style-blogs she pours over all day long and just HAAAAAAD to HAAAAAAVE them too. So she called up a contractor and paid them to come over and paint the nursery ceiling. Like you and I would call up a pizza.

I don't know why her husband doesn't put a stop to all this nonsense. The guy is a doctor in his mid to early 30s. They ain't exactly raking it in. He ain't exactly a Wall Streeter. Doctors don't make big bucks at that young age. I cannot imagine the cost he's already plunked down for the Boston townhouse she needed to have. Why does he not tell her "no you will not call up a contractor on a whim because you feel you need yellow stripes painted on the ceiling at the 11th hour." Why doesn't he say "no, ONE set of professional pregnancy photos is quite enough?" WHY does he let her waste his paycheck on all this inane garbage? NONE of it benefits him in even the slightest way, which is fine if it's just a trinket for her now and then, but this is some expensive shit she blows it on!

(She just re-did their master bedroom too. She bought one chair for it that retails for more than $3000. Not a sofa, a chair. A single, solitary, one person can sit on it, chair. Why doesn't he smack her princess ass so far down the street, she lands in New Hampshire?)
July 05, 2011
My only guess is that he is an IVF or abortion doctor. Those two would be good $$$$$$$$$$$/

Other than that, confused smiley.

lab mom
July 05, 2011
I find it odd that someone would spend so much money on pictures which don't really show them. I mean, you see plenty of that belly, but it could be anyone's. You can't see her face. And you can't see how this belly differs from the belly she would have had for the previous pregnancy.
WaterLily
My only guess is that he is an IVF or abortion doctor. Those two would be good $$$$$$$$$$$/

She's mentioned before that he is a radiologist.

Snark Shark
It's things like this that make me want to KILL RICH PEOPLE.

There's no evidence that she's "rich". She just spends money left and right, and only the trendiest shit that she sees in upmarket style blogs will do for her.

yurble
I find it odd that someone would spend so much money on pictures which don't really show them. I mean, you see plenty of that belly, but it could be anyone's. You can't see her face. And you can't see how this belly differs from the belly she would have had for the previous pregnancy.

What's even more odd is that she would spend so much money TWICE for two sets of pictures that look identical in every single way. If the idea was to get the same shots but with a bigger belly (for the novelty of the contrast) this was an total fail. Mind you, these are not two different pregnancies. This is the same pregnancy, just a few months apart. The difference in the size of the stomach isn't that noticeable between the two sets.

Here's the first set:
http://diaryyummymummy.blogspot.com/2011/03/ahhhhhhhmazing.html

And the second set:
http://diaryyummymummy.blogspot.com/2011/07/maternity-portraits-part-two.html

This woman is so ridiculous, it's painful.
July 05, 2011
I remember when a pregnant woman tried to hide her pregnant belly as long as possible, and then covered it up in big tops. Then along came Demi Moore...sigh...
July 05, 2011
At one point in history piggo womben stopped leaving the house. What happened to those good old days???
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login