Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

great day start :mad2

Posted by blackpearl 
great day start :mad2
July 08, 2011
So, nice day today until i opened my mail account and got this mail: "Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby.. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit!"

It's not only about the mail but the person. She is young, does not have any sprogs but constantly harasses me because i told her i don't want any. Since she found out she sends me pictures of babies and everything related to this shit. I told her nicely to drop it off but she seems she cannot understand.:headbrick Well...if i start being fierce about it i will lose yet another friend. What i don't really get is that she is not a parent herself but she acts worse than one. That being my main problem in the last time....people, usually younger than me, no sprogs, are so bitchy towards my CF-ness. I guess the breeding obsessed society does its job well hence the new sprog shitting adepts angry flipping off
Re: great day start :mad2
July 08, 2011
Time to ban that email address.
July 08, 2011
That is probably the most sexist thing I've ever read! What a dumb bint this girl must be. I would reword it and send it back..."If you give her sperm, she will schedule an abortion!"
Anonymous User
July 08, 2011
blackpearl
So, nice day today until i opened my mail account and got this mail: "Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby.. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit!"

If you give woman sperm, she'll abort that shit
If you give a woman a job, she'll buy her own damn house
If you give her self-respect, she'll give you a fully functioning human being
If you give her an education, she'll give you a hardworker
If you give her a ton of shit she'll nuke your ass!
July 08, 2011
It's time to just ban that friend from your FB profile and set your mail account to put her emails into the auto spam folder and the trash. You don't need this shit and any person who harasses you with non-stop baby propaganda, when they KNOW you don't want kids, is NOT YOUR FRIEND!
July 08, 2011
That glurge is like an insane version of "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie." The "sperm" one made me throw up in my mouth a little bit. Ew. ::shrudders::

I'm sorry you have to deal with such disgusting behavior, especially from a friend.

Here are some options if you want them:

1. More Time/Energy Consuming Option: When you are both not not busy/stressed out, have a nice sit-down chat with her to talk about her behavior. You can tell her that you value her friendship, but that her current behavior makes you uncomfortable and you would like to know why she is doing what she is doing even after you have politely asked her to stop. She might truly figure out why she is doing what she is doing and resolve to stop her disrespectful behavior.

2. Less Time/Energy Consuming Option: Tell her that if she values your friendship, she will have to respect your right to not be harassed about your lifestyle choices. Let her know that any future harassing e-mails will cause the friendship to end temporarily or permanently (depending on what you want to do. Make sure to spell everything out). If any rude e-mails come your way, let her know that she has fucked up and follow through with your previous warnings. Ignore any e-mails or phone calls from her for a temporary period or forever.

I hope everything works out okay, but if she is going to continue to behave immaturely, she is not worth your time and energy anymore.
July 08, 2011
This sounds like the perfect description of a courtesan wife. smile rolling left righteyes2

Oh, and you do not deserve this busybody as a "friend", either. =P
July 08, 2011
LadyLuck
If you give woman sperm, she'll abort that shit
If you give a woman a job, she'll buy her own damn house
If you give her self-respect, she'll give you a fully functioning human being
If you give her an education, she'll give you a hardworker
If you give her a ton of shit she'll nuke your ass!
:yr

I just wrote back a polite message explaining nicely to stop sending me this crap because she does not impress me or melt my heart but gets me irritated. If she gets it - fine, if not i'm just going to ignore her. I get lots of pro-natalistic propaganda crap anyways...she just makes it worse. It wouldn't be the first person i turn my back to because of this....

As far as i've seen from other places that stupid quote is being sent on social networking sites, so i wouldn't be amazed if she got it from another stupid bitch who thinks..."wow look how empowered and great i am!"smile rolling left righteyes2
July 08, 2011
Ugh, that first line is revolting.

How about: If you give her a flaccid dick, she'll give you a hummer.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
July 08, 2011
That's quite disgusting, not to mention sexist. You mentioned that she's younger than you - how young is she? I ask because you said she has no spawn but takes offense to you being CF, then sends you shit like that. She sounds like a teenager with the typical "I know everything, and what I think should be done is right" attitude.
July 08, 2011
That chick sounds totally brainwashed. I agree with everyone above, that the whole "If he gives her sperm...blah blah..." is just plain gross. two faces puking
There is almost something cultlike sounding about that message, like it's not something a normal young woman would say, or send to a friend in an email. The whole thing comes off as totally creepy.
My aunt, who is a crazy Catholic, sent me a bunch of bizarre emails when she got her first computer (old people should never be given free reign on the interwebz). One was a chain letter-style email, and when I opened it, a creepy two-dimensional Jesus cartoon came lurching at me from my computer screen. It really weirded me out. I promptly sent her an email back, asking her to NEVER send me things like that again, and that shit like that can have viruses and all sorts of stuff attached to it.
I would go crazy if shit was sent to me like that. I would be de-friending anyone who sent me weirdo messages like that. I think you did the right thing, in sending her a response back, telling her that you won't tolerate her bingos.
July 08, 2011
JayJay
That glurge is like an insane version of "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie." The "sperm" one made me throw up in my mouth a little bit. Ew. ::shrudders::.

Give a man a fish feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he'll sit a boat, drink beer and tell lies all day...

Aesirson
That's quite disgusting, not to mention sexist. You mentioned that she's younger than you - how young is she? I ask because you said she has no spawn but takes offense to you being CF, then sends you shit like that. She sounds like a teenager with the typical "I know everything, and what I think should be done is right" attitude.

She's 24 and a bit panicked because all her friends are getting married and spawning....omg i'm left behind attitude. I told her to go and study more, get a higher degree, do smth. great. The response i've got was "i've studied enough, i need a husband and to settle down":smn Well...fine do that then but at least cut me the crap with how great the life script is by sending/forwarding me such messages.
July 09, 2011
blackpearl

It's not only about the mail but the person. She is young, does not have any sprogs but constantly harasses me because i told her i don't want any. Since she found out she sends me pictures of babies and everything related to this shit. I told her nicely to drop it off but she seems she cannot understand.:headbrick Well...if i start being fierce about it i will lose yet another friend. What i don't really get is that she is not a parent herself but she acts worse than one. That being my main problem in the last time....people, usually younger than me, no sprogs, are so bitchy towards my CF-ness. I guess the breeding obsessed society does its job well hence the new sprog shitting adepts angry flipping off

you give her a little grief and she will give you a full blown conniption. if you give her a credit card, she will give you a 10,000$ Macy's bill.
July 09, 2011
thom_c
JayJay
That glurge is like an insane version of "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie." The "sperm" one made me throw up in my mouth a little bit. Ew. ::shrudders::.

Give a man a fish feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he'll sit a boat, drink beer and tell lies all day...

teach him to fish and give him some money and he will make drinking beer and tell lies all day into a business for other guys who like to sit in boats all day drinking beer.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login