Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

North Carolina Religious Leader Shoots 4 Year Old Boy To Death Because He Might Be Gay

Posted by MerlynHerne 
Another wonderful story of famblee love:

A religious leader in North Carolina shot to death his four-​year old step son because he thought the boy, Jadon Higganbothan, might be gay. The man, Peter Lucas Moses, 27, who also shot to death a 28-​year old woman, may face the death penalty.

Moses, whom police stopped short of calling a cult leader, lived in a one-​room home with nine children and three women. The 28-​year old woman, Antoinetta Yvonne McKoy, Moses killed had been beaten and strangled with an extension cord before Moses murdered her. The day he did, she had escaped to a neighbor’s house and begged her to use her cell phone. The neighbor did not call police because she claims she thought the woman might be mentally disturbed. She witnesses Moses dragging her into the house, and still never called police.

More, via WRAL:

Moses beat her throughout most of the day, with the women joining in at least once, and tried to strangle her with an extension cord, according to the witness.

The group threw a party a few days later, prosecutors recalled the witness saying, and Moses showed McKoy’s body to several relatives, including his mother Sheilda Evelyn Harris, 56, his brother P. Leonard Moses, 21, and his sister, Sheila Falisha Moses, 20.

4 Year Old Boy Shot Because He Mght Be Gay
The POS who refused to dial 911 should get the fricken chair too angry flipping off
Guess none of these "christians" ever read the Gospel of Luke chapter 10:25-37 :sbx

What the fuck is wrong with this POS?!?
Living in a one room "home" with 9 children and 3 women makes me think he was insane to begin with, then the SOB kills a 28 year old woman and a 4 year old boy?!:cen
I hope he's thrown in gen pop in prison and he gets ripped to shreds from the inside out by his new cellie Bubba.devil with smile
How do you know if a 4 year old is gay?
A 4 year old shouldn't even know what sex is, homo or hetero!

jbs
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login