Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

InPig Moo Lows to the Herd:"What kind of sandwich can I eat?":rolleyes2

Posted by kidlesskim 
http://kidsfoodallergiesblog.com/?p=509

"I’m currently 10 weeks pregnant, so I can’t have deli meats, for the risk of a harmful bacteria, and I can’t eat peanut butter, which can increase the risk of peanut allergies in the child.
So my question is….what the heck kind of sandwich can I eat? They’re sort of a lunch staple for me. Help!

Thanks."

eye rolling smiley THIS is why all of these little bastards are born with allergies, underweight, and are afraid of everything. Unless the cunt is eating Sushi, Steak Tar-Tar, or unpasteurized dairy products, I fail to see a problem.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Eat shit.
Whiskey....tango....foxtrot. Can't have PB&Js but likely scarfs down candy and ice cream which, if you look at the back, is probably sporting a warning about "processed in a plant that contains nuts."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
All of the moos are warning her to heat up the sandwich meat to kill off Listeria. I seriously doubt that a prepackaged unit of bologna, turkey, roast beef, etc.......is swimming in Listeria or they wouldn't be able to sell the shit to the general public. It's this same moo who will likely not vaccinate and encourage her brat to tote around it's own shit filled potty.eye rolling smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
Our parents ate deli meats when they were pregnant with us and we're all here, right? Our grandparents/great grandparents probably smoked and drank while pregnant. SOMEHOW our parents and grandparents survived. I also drank water from the hose, played outside and SOMEHOW survived. Good lord. So glad I don't have to worry about this shit. I love sushi and deli meats (as well as the occasional beer/wine/liquor at dinner) and I sure as hell wouldn't give them up for a brat. I guess that makes me selfish, OH WELL. I swear people are overly paranoid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is a home without children? Quiet. ~Henny Youngman

I don't want people who want to dance, I want people who have to dance. ~George Balanchine

"I took the batteries out of my biological clock and put them in my vibrator"
Re: InPig Moo Lows to the Herd:"What kind of sandwich can I eat?":rolleyes2
July 15, 2011
Rose Red
Eat shit.

waving hellolarious
Re: InPig Moo Lows to the Herd:"What kind of sandwich can I eat?":rolleyes2
July 15, 2011
Rose Red
Eat shit.

LOL!! Definitely!

- The human gene pool could use a little chlorine
CF_Amy
Our parents ate deli meats when they were pregnant with us and we're all here, right? Our grandparents/great grandparents probably smoked and drank while pregnant. SOMEHOW our parents and grandparents survived. I also drank water from the hose, played outside and SOMEHOW survived. Good lord. So glad I don't have to worry about this shit. I love sushi and deli meats (as well as the occasional beer/wine/liquor at dinner) and I sure as hell wouldn't give them up for a brat. I guess that makes me selfish, OH WELL. I swear people are overly paranoid.

This! My mom ate everything when pregnant. She also had wine and she smoked cigarettes and both of us are healthy as a horse with no allergies, ever.

Something to think about: Grandma HATED all milk based dairy products and wouldn't eat them. The doctor back in 1923 told my grandma that if she didn't eat or drink any milk products (milk, cheese, etc.) her unborn child wouldn't like and wouldn't want to eat them, either. Guess what? Dad HATED all milk based dairy products, even any type of cream sauce all his life. So, my point is this: I'm wondering how many allergies in kids cound be averted if the moos would actually EAT peanut butter or other types of foods....
Peace
CF_Amy

This! My mom ate everything when pregnant. She also had wine and she smoked cigarettes and both of us are healthy as a horse with no allergies, ever.

Something to think about: Grandma HATED all milk based dairy products and wouldn't eat them. The doctor back in 1923 told my grandma that if she didn't eat or drink any milk products (milk, cheese, etc.) her unborn child wouldn't like and wouldn't want to eat them, either. Guess what? Dad HATED all milk based dairy products, even any type of cream sauce all his life. So, my point is this: I'm wondering how many allergies in kids cound be averted if the moos would actually EAT peanut butter or other types of foods....

I'm not saying get blinding drunk every night, but a glass of wine every once and a while won't kill you. Same with cigarettes, don't smoke a pack a day, but one once in a while won't kill you. I played outside, got dirty, etc. I RARELY get sick.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is a home without children? Quiet. ~Henny Youngman

I don't want people who want to dance, I want people who have to dance. ~George Balanchine

"I took the batteries out of my biological clock and put them in my vibrator"
Why not pickles and ice cream? waving hellolarious
If this were a legitimate concern she could Google it in two minutes, yes? I view this as just attention-whoring..."I'm being such a good mommy, so careful about what I eat." Pity she doesn't have plain old common sense. Most of our parents ate everything, smoked, drank, and speaking for myself luckily I enjoy good health and am rarely if ever sick. Plus there's the "Hygiene Hypothesis" to keep in mind...kids benefit from a normal exposure to dirt.
If you were born in the 60s and before, your mom probably smoked, drank and ate tuna with mercury. We got baby shots with lots of stuff in the solutions that you will not find today. We played outside until dark, we roamed the neighborhood and we watched uncensored cartoons and shows. We did not require helmets for every activity including jacking off. We did not disinfect the living shit out of everything and probably ate more than our share of dirt. There may have been ONE kid allergic to peanuts or strawberries. The rest of the kids pitied him or her, but ate their PB&Js without setting off fatal reactions in the ONE kid.

Yet by and large, most of us grew up to be A-OK. There were very few in special ed, and most were profoundly retarded and needed the extra care (and we actually used the word retarded.)

No wonder kids today are totally pussified, allergic to everything and not remotely immune to shit.

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
navi8orgirl
If you were born in the 60s and before, your mom probably smoked, drank and ate tuna with mercury. We got baby shots with lots of stuff in the solutions that you will not find today. We played outside until dark, we roamed the neighborhood and we watched uncensored cartoons and shows. We did not require helmets for every activity including jacking off. We did not disinfect the living shit out of everything and probably ate more than our share of dirt. There may have been ONE kid allergic to peanuts or strawberries. The rest of the kids pitied him or her, but ate their PB&Js without setting off fatal reactions in the ONE kid.

Yet by and large, most of us grew up to be A-OK. There were very few in special ed, and most were profoundly retarded and needed the extra care (and we actually used the word retarded.)

No wonder kids today are totally pussified, allergic to everything and not remotely immune to shit.

My ENTIRE childhood, and we were military so I lived in many different areas and went to 6 different schools, I recall the following "abnormalities" among my classmates and I was pretty observant back then so I doubt I overlooked many:

In elementary and Jr High school
1)ONE girl had severe Eczema and had to use special lotion at school and wear gloves sometimes
2)ONE kid had diabetes and had to leave class twice a day and go to the school nurse for insulin shots
3)ONE kid had Cerebral Palsy and had to have assistance to and from class with her books, but that's it
4)ONE girl routinely pissed in her pants at school and I never knew why, but she got sent to the office quite a bit to change clothes
5)ONE girl had Scoliosis and had to wear an upper body brace
6)Only a handful of kids had divorced parents with the halves and steps and most of those had remarried. I remember two different girls who had "single moms", but that's about it. Although in high school by the 80's it was becoming more common
7)There was only ONE short bus for the tards and they had their own classes separate from the rest
8)Lunchrooms served ONE meal, no choices, and either you ate it or you brought your own lunch
9)Only ONE girl I knew was being raised by her grandparents, although I don't know why
10)Bullies were disliked by all and ignored for the most part and there were FEW of them. NO ONE committed suicide over being bullied either

I can't remember ANY kid with a peanut allergy, although this one boy was allergic to bees and carried around emergency medicine. FEW kids got free lunches and there were no "special needs" kids mingling with the regular kids at school and there weren't very many of them either because they had their own school with special teachers and accommodations, for the most part. The tards that attended regular school were by and large manageable and teachable with assistance, unlike today's tards. Society is nurturing, molly coddling, and enabling a bunch of pansies on such a large scale that it could be catastrophic to all concerned in a couple of decades .confused smiley

I've never heard of avoiding peanut butter while pregnant to decrease the risk of peanut allergies. Wouldn't it work the other way around? Anyway - I don't know ONE person with an allergy to nuts. Not one.
kidlesskim
In elementary and Jr High school
1)ONE girl had severe Eczema and had to use special lotion at school and wear gloves sometimes
2)ONE kid had diabetes and had to leave class twice a day and go to the school nurse for insulin shots
3)ONE kid had Cerebral Palsy and had to have assistance to and from class with her books, but that's it
4)ONE girl routinely pissed in her pants at school and I never knew why, but she got sent to the office quite a bit to change clothes
5)ONE girl had Scoliosis and had to wear an upper body brace
6)Only a handful of kids had divorced parents with the halves and steps and most of those had remarried. I remember two different girls who had "single moms", but that's about it. Although in high school by the 80's it was becoming more common
7)There was only ONE short bus for the tards and they had their own classes separate from the rest
8)Lunchrooms served ONE meal, no choices, and either you ate it or you brought your own lunch
9)Only ONE girl I knew was being raised by her grandparents, although I don't know why
10)Bullies were disliked by all and ignored for the most part and there were FEW of them. NO ONE committed suicide over being bullied either

THIS! THIS! Motherfucking THIS! WTF happened to school? And I was a kid of the 80s! Oh wait... the 90s brought in pussydom... my bad. Mr. T: I pitty tha fools
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login