Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

:mad2 Your Kids Are My Birth Control

Posted by juliewashere88 
:mad2 Your Kids Are My Birth Control
July 25, 2011
Today, to celebrate getting a new couch at a steal at a thrift shop, my BF and I decided to celebrate by going to dinner.

Well, first we went to the dollar store to pick up some pencils. I never saw the damned thing, but there was some toddler in the store that would just not stop creaming. It was this ear-raping shriek, the kind that instantly replaced any thoughts you might have been having with the word "FUCK!" This went on the entire time we were in the store. It just kept screaming and there was no escape from it.

And then we made it to the restaurant, and things just got worse. We didn't know this at the time, else we would have never picked the place, but it was "kids eat free day" so the place was PACKED! We had to wait 15 minutes just to be seated. The waiting area was full and filthy. At this restaurant, there were free peanuts, and since not everyone is civilized, the floor was covered in peanut shells. It looked like animals lived there. I saw some toddler jumping around stopping on the shells with an irritating crack each time, crushing the shells into powder. I watched her duh, waiting to see if he'd do anything. She looked up at him, he looked down at her, and then he threw a handful of peanut shells on the ground for her to stomp.

Finally, we got called to be seated, but to get there we had to get past a huge crowd. For some reason, there was a man making balloon animals, something I've never seen since I stated going to that place. It wouldn't be so bad if people understood the words "excuse me." But maybe they just couldn't hear me. I do not exaggerate, my boyfriend and I had to shout across the table just to hear each other. Most of the tables contained children, and they were all screaming. Constantly. The entire time. I felt like I was at fucking Chuck-E-Cheese, not a nice steakhouse.

As if that wasn't bad enough, it just had to be everyone's birthday. What a coincidence. So now the only thing breaking up the sound of constant screaming was even more irritated clapping and singing. The wait staff was running around trying to serve everyone, because every table was full, but of course the entire staff or the restaurant has time to walk around singing to everyone.

By the time we got our food, we just wanted to leave. If there was ever a doubt in my mind about living childfree, today cured it.

And people have the nerve to be outraged at the thought of childfree restaurants.
Re: :mad2 Your Kids Are My Birth Control
July 25, 2011
Why didn't you just leave when you were waiting for 15 minutes in the loud, filthy waiting room?
July 25, 2011
blueorchid
Why didn't you just leave when you were waiting for 15 minutes in the loud, filthy waiting room?

Because it was storming really bad and no one in Colorado seems to know how to drive in rain. That, and we hadn't realized just how bad it was yet. Didn't even know there was a kids eat free day. There was, that was it, and a normally peaceful restaurant became my personal hell.
July 26, 2011
juliewashere88: Finally, we got called to be seated, but to get there we had to get past a huge crowd. For some reason, there was a man making balloon animals, something I've never seen since I stated going to that place. It wouldn't be so bad if people understood the words "excuse me." But maybe they just couldn't hear me. I do not exaggerate, my boyfriend and I had to shout across the table just to hear each other. Most of the tables contained children, and they were all screaming. Constantly. The entire time. I felt like I was at fucking Chuck-E-Cheese, not a nice steakhouse.

Speaking of kyds being great BC and balloon animals, I was at my doctor's office waiting for an appointment, when this preggo walks in with a she-brat, around four years old.
The kyd would not stop squealing and whining, and there were other sick people in the waiting room. Finally, the receptionist used a bicycle pump to blow up a long, pink balloon. I swear the damned thing looked like a horse's penis! She gives it to the kyd, who proceeds to beat her mother in the face with it, screaming "I hate you! I hate you!" The moo looked so tired and defeated, she just let it go on without stopping her.
I couldn't help but laugh, and the other couple in the room were stifling a giggle too.
Watching other people's rotten brats is the best BC in the world!
July 26, 2011
juliewashere88
It was this ear-raping shriek, the kind that instantly replaced any thoughts you might have been having with the word "FUCK!"

waving hellolarious This is one of the funniest things I've read on here - I literally LOLed. Stealing this.
July 26, 2011
juliewashere88
As if that wasn't bad enough, it just had to be everyone's birthday. What a coincidence. So now the only thing breaking up the sound of constant screaming was even more irritated clapping and singing. The wait staff was running around trying to serve everyone, because every table was full, but of course the entire staff or the restaurant has time to walk around singing to everyone.

I know some restaurants give free dessert for birthdays. Wanna bet that the breeders weren't satisfied enough with Kids Eat Free day so they lied to get some extra dessert for free too?
July 26, 2011
mumofsixbirds
juliewashere88: Finally, we got called to be seated, but to get there we had to get past a huge crowd. For some reason, there was a man making balloon animals, something I've never seen since I stated going to that place. It wouldn't be so bad if people understood the words "excuse me." But maybe they just couldn't hear me. I do not exaggerate, my boyfriend and I had to shout across the table just to hear each other. Most of the tables contained children, and they were all screaming. Constantly. The entire time. I felt like I was at fucking Chuck-E-Cheese, not a nice steakhouse.

Speaking of kyds being great BC and balloon animals, I was at my doctor's office waiting for an appointment, when this preggo walks in with a she-brat, around four years old.
The kyd would not stop squealing and whining, and there were other sick people in the waiting room. Finally, the receptionist used a bicycle pump to blow up a long, pink balloon. I swear the damned thing looked like a horse's penis! She gives it to the kyd, who proceeds to beat her mother in the face with it, screaming "I hate you! I hate you!" The moo looked so tired and defeated, she just let it go on without stopping her.
I couldn't help but laugh, and the other couple in the room were stifling a giggle too.
Watching other people's rotten brats is the best BC in the world!

Arg. I meant to write "... something I've never seen since I started going to that place."

I've seen parents just let their kids do that too. I can't imagine being that resigned to a life of misery.

Christhead
I know some restaurants give free dessert for birthdays. Wanna bet that the breeders weren't satisfied enough with Kids Eat Free day so they lied to get some extra dessert for free too?

Wouldn't surprise me.
July 26, 2011
"KIds eat free." Translation: "Welcome to Hell."
July 26, 2011
mumofsixbirds
... the receptionist used a bicycle pump to blow up a long, pink balloon. I swear the damned thing looked like a horse's penis! She gives it to the kyd, who proceeds to beat her mother in the face with it, screaming "I hate you! I hate you!" The moo looked so tired and defeated, she just let it go on without stopping her.

Anyone here have a parent who would've stood for that? I know my mom would have done two things:
*burst the balloon
*pop my ass
And, in the era of my childhood, it was an expected and accepted thing to do.

Maybe these modern moos wouldn't go around being "tired and defeated" if they didn't have such wild varmints to corral.
July 26, 2011
Dorisan
Anyone here have a parent who would've stood for that?

Absofuckinglutely NOT!!!!! That kid needs a serious, illegal beating.
July 26, 2011
balloon animals, puppets and all clown-related things make me shudder.

L'enfer, c'est les autres.
July 26, 2011
myrna minkoff
balloon animals, puppets and all clown-related things make me shudder.

Then Congress (both sides) must give you fits waving hellolarious

If I had ever said "I hate you" to either my parents or grandparents, or attempted to hit any of them in any way, I'd have been eating my teeth. Both my brother and I knew better than to disrespect.

It's sickening the level of ill behavior these little shits today get away with because moos are too lazy or ignorant to issue a few serious beatings early on and nip that shit in the bud like they should.
Anonymous User
July 26, 2011
They need to make middle skewl and High skollers work in these places so it'll make think twice about sprogging on a whim....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login