Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gholson, TX: Toadler found wandering highway:rolleyes2

Posted by toomanybrats 
Gholson, TX: Toadler found wandering highway:rolleyes2
August 02, 2011
GHOLSON- A mother is thankful her two-year-old son is alive after he was found along Highway 933 near Gholson around 7:15 Tuesday morning.

The Hill County Sheriff's Office says a passerby called to report a boy alone on the side of the road about 15 miles Northwest of Waco. They transferred the call to the McLennan County Sheriff's Office, which covers the Gholson area.

Sheriff's Deputies arrived at Casey Mitchell's home in County Line Park, where she had no idea her son was even missing. Surprise, surprise. Another moo-of-the-month.

The article does not even mention the extreme heat Central texas is currently enduring.

Full Story
Re: Gholson, TX: Toadler found wandering highway:rolleyes2
August 02, 2011
Snark Shark
they don't even NEED a hot CAR to kill the kyd! the TeXaS HEAT will do it all by itself!

" 7:15 Tuesday morning."

UNLESS they get found too early in the day. Leave him out there ALL day and he's DEAD.

Retro-active abortion? Let mother nature do the work!
August 02, 2011
"Mitchell says her son is energetic and figured out how to unlock the door easily. She says he got out of the house once before and wandered alone to a neighbor's house.

According to Mitchell, Child Protective Services is now monitoring the household, where she has another 10-month-old son.

Mitchell says she assured CPS that she would add another lock to the door out of her son's reach.

"My kids are my world. It's scary waking up thinking somebody's going to take your kids away," Mitchell says..."

confused smiley So, it's happened before, the kids are her "world", she also has a ten month old, and she lives in a trailer park. Could this shit get any more cliche'?

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
August 03, 2011
Moo is probably upset that her post natal abortion didn't work.
Sick sick sick..I'm from Texas and we are melting in the heat before noon time...so they are fortunate to have found him in time...WTF kind of parent FAILs to notive that there kid is gone???? :headbrick
August 03, 2011
dreamwalker
Sick sick sick..I'm from Texas and we are melting in the heat before noon time...so they are fortunate to have found him in time...WTF kind of parent FAILs to notive that there kid is gone???? :headbrick

Same here...at 4 when I left my office it was 105, without heat index. Walking the dogs at 5:30-6 am it is already in the 80s.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login