Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I took this picture with all of you in mind

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
I took this picture with all of you in mind
August 06, 2011
I went to the beach today, and saw this picture in a store on the boardwalk. I immediately took out the camera, knowing how much you would all appreciate it waving hellolarious

Anonymous User
Re: I took this picture with all of you in mind
August 06, 2011
August 07, 2011
Snark Shark
waving hellolarious

shit, that kyd looks like a little asshole!

And fuglee to boot. two faces puking two faces puking

lab mom
August 07, 2011
That's the poster boy for demon spawn.
Anonymous User
August 07, 2011
That kid looks like an awtard.
August 07, 2011
The picture makes me think about smacking the silly grin off the autard's face
August 07, 2011
Don't like out-of-control demon spawn? Check.
Know the difference between your and you're? Check.
Maybe they could just go one step further and ban bratlings for the win.
August 07, 2011
I used to set up at outdoor antiques shows. One day a moo, loaf, and grandmoo came into my booth. The moo SHOWED the loaf a 1930's telephone and then walked away. Of course the loaf immediately dropped & broke it. I did not see it happen and they walked away. I chased after them and told Moo, "Your child broke my telephone, you'll have to pay for it". She turned in surprise and said, "But we were not even interested in it!".

"Then why did you make of point of showing it to her?".

I told her I would take only what I had in it (I lied, I took about a 20% profit), wrote it up, and she paid me. As they walked away with it I actually heard the grandmoo tell the brat, "And you can keep it in YOUR room!".

Arrrrgh!
August 07, 2011
This is part of what human animals have to do in order to socialize our wild off-spring. It's called MAINTAINING CONTROL OVER YOUR CHILDREN while out in public. At some point the kids will have mastered the concept of self-control and should be okay to be out in society by themselves.

But, I think this might be one of those "common sense is not so common" kind of things... shrug
Anonymous User
August 07, 2011
I went to a Depression Glass show recently and can't remember any kyds in there, it would be my horror to think fo a fucking brat tearing through any one of the vendors stalls. I was raised around Victorian/Edwardian antique furniture and aforementioned Depression glass and I KNEW not to mess anything up or even really touch some of it. Appreciate old stuff, vintage cars as a result of that.
Anonymous User
August 07, 2011
Love the pic!
Hahahaha love it. That kid looks like that annoying brat in "A League of Their Own". lol.
Anonymous User
August 07, 2011
Snark Shark
waving hellolarious

shit, that kyd looks like a little asshole!

nice haircut!!! Can they return the bowl, there's a cake to be made!!!!
Anonymous User
August 07, 2011
This store was full of CD's, old out of print cassettes, vinyl albums, general pop culture collectibles...some of which looked pretty old and probably rare...I love how the kid is proudly holding Uncle Sam's head in one hand, and his body in the other...I'm hoping it was some rare, expensive figurine that's highly sought after and no longer available.
August 07, 2011
There's so much wrong with that kid, I can't even...
August 07, 2011
@ dreamwalker: a depression glass show sounds awesome! i love stuff like that. did you buy anything?

i wish we could put up a sign like this at work. but the owner wants to keep things "friendly" even though kids regularly destroy books. *sigh*
August 07, 2011
Every store should have a sign like that one! Though they should also have a sign that first warns people about the picture, to look away if they have a weak stomach.
August 07, 2011
I'm amazed the parents allowed their 'tard brat to be photographed and displayed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know, I know. "You were one once." I was a sperm once, but you don't see me wantin' to cuddle up to a fuckin' wankstain, do you? - John Constantine
August 07, 2011
Love the sign! I hope they have several posted all over the store to make it quite clear!

jbs
Anonymous User
August 07, 2011
:sw Bang on!
Anonymous User
August 07, 2011
No we didn't oh boy did we drool though....
August 07, 2011
Good eye, entitude413. This is brilliant.
August 07, 2011
The only way this could be better is if it were part of a Wall of Shame that the store owner had - a wall full of pics of shoplifters, farters, and bratty kids whose parents let them treat stores like rompus rooms.

And that kid is fugly as shit.
August 08, 2011
Holy shit Entitude, you made me laugh for a VERY long time with that photo- what a demonic chubbster that kyd is. He has fat rolls around his neck and wrist for fuck's sake. Thanks for sharing! Priceless.
August 08, 2011
pepper labeija
The only way this could be better is if it were part of a Wall of Shame that the store owner had - a wall full of pics of shoplifters, farters, and bratty kids whose parents let them treat stores like rompus rooms.

And that kid is fugly as shit.

I remember my parents posting rubber checks in the small grocery store they owned when I was young. I still see this on occasion though not too often anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login