Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

#1883: Sterilize bad parunts

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
#1883: Sterilize bad parunts
October 02, 2006
I agree 100% with Larry Shirley here...that man is a voice of REASON!

The one who needs to get stuffed is that Robert Ford moron.

<>

So, Mr. Ford, we should still let these asshats reproduce at will, and then give their little shits something to so, at TAXPAYER EXPENSE?? Such facilities exist all over, and crime is still rampant. Why has Mr. Ford not thought of THAT???

What an asshole! But good for Mr. Shirley for saying what most of us here feel, even though his wish will likely not come true any time soon.
Re: #1883: Sterilize bad parunts
October 02, 2006
iam surprised he didnt bring out the hitler quote..

"hitler did it in germany, do you want us to be like them", they will quote that, or say something similar

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
Re: #1883: Sterilize bad parunts
October 02, 2006
Of course bad parents cannot be sterilized, it goes against their HUMAN RIGHTS!!!

Fuck that.

Larry Shirley sounds like a practical man. Unfortunately, since only idiots are breeding these days, they'd have to sterilize a lot of people. The yupscale parents always manage to buy their way out of trouble, and the welfare ticks blame society for everydamnthing. Always a sob story. Since I live in an area full of gangbangers, and other trash, I see the problems with society that they're so keen to whine about all the time. The problem is THEM!!! No amount of taxpayers' money is going to make a damn bit of difference. They just don't care.

Robert Ford appears to be a typical breeder- brained ass. The only way to fix the problem is to eliminate them from the gene pool altogether.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login