Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

NOW I feel your pain

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
NOW I feel your pain
August 10, 2011
When reading the many threads about bratty neighborhood kyds and screaming baybees in the next apartment, I always could breathe a sigh of relief. You see I live in a small studio apartment , while convenient and clean is barely big enough for one. Think of a single motel room with a kitchen. Well, anyway, the bitch next door moved out at at the end of July[ actually she was evicted , but who is keeping score] . I return from dialysis yesterday to see this fucking famblee moving in with what looks to be about a three year old howling shit-monkey. This fucking kyd hasn't quit crying and whining since yesterday. Luckily, our a/ c system is pretty loud and drowns out the little prick .The only saving grace is I heard Daddy McAsshole say " We are first on the list for a one bedroom when it opens up" Jesus H. Christ, I may not last that long!!!
Re: NOW I feel your pain
August 10, 2011
Thank God for loud AC. Any chance to add a little Metallica to the overall sound environment?
Anonymous User
August 10, 2011
clematis
Thank God for loud AC. Any chance to add a little Metallica to the overall sound environment?

clematis- I can't even fathom being trapped in an apartment this small with that constant noise.Metallica is a bit much for me[ I'm 54} . Maybe a little Night Ranger.
August 10, 2011
I am going into the real estate biz, so far - just at the research stage.

I soon hope to have homes for all the CF! I will make the CF colony!

Hang in there all - SOON - soon I will have these things!

I am not about $ or greed, either. Everything will be fair and affordable!

I am seriously working on this. I am a biz person (MBA) and I KNOW I can and WILL do this!

I spend most of my free time researching and working on it. I am completely serious on this.

You would have to move to the US Great Lakes region. It's very nice and scenic though - and there will be NO KIDS!

I know how I can get around that already. I buy, rent or sell to someone - who's to know or claim any "discrimination"?

I'm aiming small, not big - not looking to do large developments or anything. So with private sales etc - who's to know?

Hey - why don't we all move to Detroit! We can take over the whole goddamned place!!!! Hell, they're giving shit away there! grinning smiley

I am researching and studying it all. I even have some investors lined up already.

SOON.

Hang in there!!!
Anonymous User
August 10, 2011
Too light! Put on some Behemoth, Black Dahlia Murder or See You Next Tuesday. For maximum effect of matching shitbrat's screams in intensity and similarity, I recommend See You Next Tuesday. devil with smile
Anonymous User
August 10, 2011
I highly recommend Pantera. It's very cathartic, and good for drowning bullshit out.
August 10, 2011
I say go old school and blare some Black Sabbath. If they are particularly religious blare Jethro Tull's Aqualung but if they are breeders they might be too dumb to get it.
Anonymous User
August 10, 2011
fade_to_pale
I highly recommend Pantera. It's very cathartic, and good for drowning bullshit out.

Not a Metallica fan, but I miss Dimebag... sad smiley
Anonymous User
August 10, 2011
mistress rotwang
I say go old school and blare some Black Sabbath. If they are particularly religious blare Jethro Tull's Aqualung but if they are breeders they might be too dumb to get it.

HAHAHA.... "Sitting on a park bench... eyeing little girls with bad intent...." I was going to say that who the hell wouldn't be able to get that, but you are right. They probably wouldn't. They'd just bellow and moo about the fact that "THE MUUUUSIIIC IS BOTHERING JUNIOOOOR'S PLAYYYTIMEEEEE!"
August 10, 2011
For loud, rude and generally obnoxious, Kid Rock works really well. Don't go for the edited version though.
Anonymous User
August 10, 2011
:yr yeah the song with "black witches at black masses" with the tolling bells atthe beginning..plus alot of solo Ozzy would fit the bill great....
August 10, 2011
satansbitch
For loud, rude and generally obnoxious, Kid Rock works really well. Don't go for the edited version though.

"So What" by Metallica is even better, even if you're not into Metallica. winking smiley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is a home without children? Quiet. ~Henny Youngman

I don't want people who want to dance, I want people who have to dance. ~George Balanchine

"I took the batteries out of my biological clock and put them in my vibrator"
August 11, 2011
WHY would they even rent such a small place to THREE people? I realize they can't discriminate against "famblees", but it seems like there would be some sort of space restriction based on the number of tenants. This sounds like another typical bunch of breeders who couldn't afford to feed themselves, let alone a kid. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they had another loaf already in the oven. Maybe that one bedroom will come available soon, but it's not like a one bedroom is adequate either but at least they'd be someone else's problem.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Anonymous User
August 11, 2011
kidlesskim
WHY would they even rent such a small place to THREE people? I realize they can't discriminate against "famblees", but it seems like there would be some sort of space restriction based on the number of tenants. This sounds like another typical bunch of breeders who couldn't afford to feed themselves, let alone a kid. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they had another loaf already in the oven. Maybe that one bedroom will come available soon, but it's not like a one bedroom is adequate either but at least they'd be someone else's problem.

See, that was my sentiment , exactly.Why are there THREE freakin people in a studio??? It is 1;30 in the morning . I just woke up to drain Mr. Johnson and it is quiet!!! I think I'll stay up for a bit!!!!
August 11, 2011
eaglepoke56
kidlesskim

See, that was my sentiment , exactly.Why are there THREE freakin people in a studio??? It is 1;30 in the morning . I just woke up to drain Mr. Johnson and it is quiet!!! I think I'll stay up for a bit!!!!

Sounds like taxpayer dependent welfare breeders...smile rolling left righteyes2 :eatu

lab mom
August 11, 2011
Generally there are minimum housing occupancy standards administered by the town/city and also by child protective groups.
I am fairly sure that some web searches or phone calls could clarify if this is the case for your area.

You may also wish to contact your landlord about the number of people and the related noise.
August 11, 2011
kidlesskim

Most laws only allow a max of 2 people per bedroom. A studio would not be large enough for any kids at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
August 11, 2011
I might could see if it was an infant and only a temporary arrangement, but WHERE does a 3 year old sleep in a studio apartment with 2 adults? I can't even begin to imagine what a nightmare it would be to be trapped in a small enclosed space with a shit spraying howler-monkey.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Anonymous User
August 11, 2011
I researched occupancy laws when I had 22 illegals living in the 3br. house across the street. The house was smaller than the one I was living in, so I'm guessing it couldn't have been more than 1000 sq. ft.

For each room, two plus one (that's how it was worded, not three to a room.) So in this house, legally 12 people could live there.

Three would be the limit for a studio.
August 11, 2011
For music, I really would recommend classical. From what I see of tastes nowadays, the damned breeders would probably like it.
I would recommend Night on bald mountain, Bolero, Samphonie Fantastique, Rhapsody in Blue (orchestral), Pachabels Canon, anything by Debussy (and Ravel for that matter... see Bolero), Brahms symphony #1, Dvorak 'from the new world', Aaron Copeland appalachian spring, billy the kid, rodeo, our town...

anything ...

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
August 11, 2011
I don't think loud music is the way to go, as it would also disturb other, innocent neighbors, who are probably also disturbed by the noisy child. Invest in some ear plugs. I've a feeling they won't be there long, hopefully!
Anonymous User
August 12, 2011
navi8orgirl
kidlesskim

Most laws only allow a max of 2 people per bedroom. A studio would not be large enough for any kids at all.

this is true for most things but especially welfare/section 8 housing. The laws up here state that there can only be "two heartbeats" to a bedroom. They also do count parents with joint custody as the child living there full time as one of the heartbeats. So definitely some tricky tricky stuff going on there. Skip the landlord and go to the local housing board.
August 12, 2011

Any chance to add a little Metallica to the overall sound environment?

And not just any Metallica.....

CFsince58
August 12, 2011
LED ZEPPLIN! Rock and Roll. REAL LOUD!
August 12, 2011
Get a parabolic microphone and wire it into a recording device. Point it at the separating wall and record the sound. Burn it onto a CD. Push your speakers up against said wall with them pointed at the wall. Play the taped noise right the fuck back at them.

Click here to login