http://letsbabydance.evian.com/

You can buy that t-shirt too. two faces puking
Re: Evian - Let's Babydance :wtf
August 25, 2011
... I don't get it.
August 25, 2011
Uh, ICK.

Is it supposed to make you "think young"?

Whatever the message is, there is an angle of - BREED.

BTW - since I was getting geeky elsewhere I may as well do so here - alot of these 'premium' waters are no better than tap water. They don't come from any 'fountain of youth' or special spring.

Many of these 'water' purveyors are using nothing but plain old tap water and repackaging it. I know this from various biz things as well as living in the US Great Lakes region - and too numerous to mention companies are eyeing this water very thirstily. They have been trying to get at it for 20 years, if not more.

And we are stingy and say NO! Esp because it is clear that these people are just looking to make $. Much water is highly polluted here too, gotta watch where you insert that straw.

Looking elsewhere, these water purveyors are buying up private wells and such, something they found on Elmer's farm or etc, it is the same underground well water in the rest of whatever particular area.

Most "Boutique" or bottled water is no better than the regional tap water.
August 25, 2011
...so Evian makes you shit your pants? Sounds like a filtration problem to me.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
August 25, 2011
IMO its indirect Breeding Propaganda.

Lulz to the above, also grinning smiley
hysterical laughterz
thumbs upwink
August 26, 2011
The hell? If babies and pregnancies are part of their water, I'm sticking to wine, vodka, beer & seltzer
August 26, 2011
Why do they have to insert loaves everywhere? If drinking their substandard water is going to revert me back to a shitsack wearing infant, I think I'll pass...tyvm. The whole baybeedancing thing is gross and creepy, and makes me ill. I guess bottled water is best pandering to mindless breeders. They are both environmentally unsound.
August 26, 2011
???

L'enfer, c'est les autres.
August 26, 2011
That entire ad campaign is just as confusing as it is ridiculous.eye rolling smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
August 26, 2011
Some oxytocin-addicted Account Executive moocow who just sluiced a loaf came up with that ad campaign. I would stake my professional reputation on it.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
August 26, 2011
I thought the word 'babydance' was going to be used as in TTC slang. I'm not sure what's worse--this, or what I imagined.
August 27, 2011
LoveToLurk
...so Evian makes you shit your pants? Sounds like a filtration problem to me.

This.

lab mom
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login