Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Weehweeh crying loaf in store

Posted by labwoman 
Weehweeh crying loaf in store
December 01, 2010
So after school, I popped into the grocery store to pick up a few incidentals. There was a sale on yoghurt (which I kind of need right now) and I was perusing the selections; I can't tolerate anything that has aspartame or any other sugar sub, so I kind of have no choice but to read labels to make sure. Lo and behold, some young, dumb couple has a shitsack in the next aisle that was doing that typical "Weeeh a weeeeh" repeatedly. I was tying to concentrate, you know, READ the labels, but it was not to be because the fucking thing wouldn't STFU. So I just grabbed a plain, non-flavored yoghurt and scurried over to the register. And here comes moo, pushing the empty stroller while her baybeedaddy held the squalling beast and proceeded to walk toward the exit of the store. The moo, a bleach-blonde, makeup-encrusted, typical young moo said, "Honeeee, why don't you stay with meee, in liiine?" He kept walking with the lil' squaller, towards the exit. Kudos to HIM. He sat down on a bench inside the store and promptely shoved a pacifier in maggot's piehole and it finally shut the hell up. I was SO relieved when he did that... moo just stood in line and unloaded all of her groceries (all of which were for baaaybeee, from what I could see) and seemed upset that baybeedaddy refused to baybee stalk. Too bad so sad.
Re: Weehweeh crying loaf in store
December 01, 2010
It appears he was the only one with a clue. Kudos to him

lab mom
December 01, 2010
Maybe he also didn't want to be seen with the mother. bouncing and laughing
Anonymous User
December 01, 2010
What a selfish bitch!
Let's piss off a whole store of people so duh can stand in line with you?!
Seriously, get a fucking LIFE!!!Mr. T: I pitty tha fools
December 02, 2010
Why did he even need to be there? Couldn't he or Moo have stayed at home while the other went shopping, sans baby? But noooo, must seize every opportunity to babystalk, especially while Duh is still clueless to your true intentions.
December 02, 2010
I feel for you.

I was in the shopping center with my SO today. We were looking at kitchen stuff in one store, and we heard this squalling bratling. It was not, of course, the first one we'd heard, but the screaming was especially loud. I commented about there being no way to get away from the screaming shitsacks, and he went looking for the kid to tell it to shut up. He found it not in the store we were in (near the back), but in the clothing store on the other side of the hallway. Moo, of course, was ineffectually trying to make it be quiet. The only appropriate response would have been for her to set down whatever she planned to buy, and take her shrieking monster outside.
December 02, 2010
I commented about there being no way to get away from the screaming shitsacks, and he went looking for the kid to tell it to shut up.

LOL good for him. Did he actually say anything to the Moo in the other store? That's ridiculous if you can hear it across the hallway.
December 02, 2010
Christhead
I commented about there being no way to get away from the screaming shitsacks, and he went looking for the kid to tell it to shut up.

LOL good for him. Did he actually say anything to the Moo in the other store? That's ridiculous if you can hear it across the hallway.

He decided not to bother, on the grounds that she probably wouldn't be able to hear him, and he had no desire to experience the epicenter of the noise.
Anonymous User
December 02, 2010
I have more acute hearing now more than ever in regards to these screaming loaves. Now the wife and I will actually leave, I can't tolerate it anymore. It's worse than nails on a chalk board!
December 02, 2010
I encountered a slutbag poorly-blonded moo in a miniskirt and two screaming toddlers, playing tag in the coat aisle. I gave her a glare and rolled my eyes, and boy did she look pissed. I had to leave the coat section because it was so goddamn loud. The store lost a sale thanks to the screeching shitbags of a loser moocow.
December 02, 2010
I have made scary faces at squawling loaves in the past when no one was looking and it was effective in shutting their pieholes. It's pretty easy to do without detection too since their moos don't properly watch them anyway. MANY a time when a kid was stuffed in the front of the buggy wailing have I walked right up to it and did a monstor face. They usually just gasp on their own slobber, cease with the wailing, and sit there quietly with a stunned look because they don't expect it I guess. That, and they might actually be afraid. I really don't know much beyond the fact that they STFU. Once when a 4-5 y/o brat was crawling all over the restaurant floor where I worked during a busy time and nearly tripping waiters carrying trays, climbing up under customers' tables, and basically just being a brat and the parents did NOTHING, I pulled another little stunt that proved effective, but that I wouldn't necessarily recommend due to the higher chance of getting caught.:bdid

I climbed down on the floor on all fours myself and hid beside a corner that he was about to round. I tossed my long hair down over onto my face and at the perfect moment when I was face to face with the little beast, I let out a low gutteral growl, like a rabid dog, and barked at him. I of course IMMEDIATELY got up and started walking around like I was busy (and innocent) and the kid went hauling ass back to his table frozen in fear, climbed up on his moo's lap, and started pointing at me. He did however stay seated and QUIET for the duration, but he NEVER took his eyes off of me. Occasionally when I would walk by his table, careful to go unnoticed, I'd bare my teeth at him and do a silent growl face and he'd just increase his death grip on his moo. I am too old and tired to do that kinda shit now, but it was fun when I was better able to physically do it (and better able to get away with it) and had the golden opportunities available.bouncing and laughing

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
December 02, 2010
Nice one kim!
December 02, 2010
Miss_Hannigan
Nice one kim!

Thanks! I am rather proud of it.bouncing and laughing

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
December 02, 2010
Awesome one, Kim! LOL!!!

What really pisses me off is that when it irritates someone to the point where they finally say something, then you get that old, tired, excuse: "he's/she's just a baaaybeee!" Well, if it is a squaller, then don't bring it out in public. As much as you may adore your little sack-o-shit, not everyone else does.

I'd rather hear nails on a chalkboard than a squalling loaf.
Anonymous User
December 02, 2010
I'll never understand why a trip to the store, ANY store, has to be a fucking family vacation. Make a fucking list and send one person, leave the other breeder at home with the vermin.
CFsince58
August 31, 2011
You rock kidlesskim!
August 31, 2011
Hey kidless, with any luck, you gave that little bastard night mares and night terrors for a year.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
August 31, 2011
I'm wondering if there's a way to discreetly spray mace in the brat's direction, without fucking yourself up in the process.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
August 31, 2011
I love making horrible faces at squalling, bratty kids.

OMFG, I used to work with his crazy, funny nurse named Carolyn.

When no one was looking, and we were floated to the PICU, Carolyn would make horror movie faces at bratty kids. We were out the door at 7:00 a.m. and probably not coming back for the night, so if they told on her, we could act like we didn't know what they were talking about. smile rolling left rightsmile

She would give babies an hour to stop screaming - she would feed it, change it, hold it, swaddle it. If it didn't shut up, she would pick it up and scream 'WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP" in it's ear. It was really bad, but I LMAO every time.
August 31, 2011
surfinbird, that's so SICK and WRONG! They're innocent babies! What would their parents think if...

oh, sorry, I thought I was on TCFL. bouncing and laughing

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Anonymous User
August 31, 2011
Worst sound in the world. [ Well maybe other than Taylor Swift and Lady Gag!!}
August 31, 2011
kidlesskim
I climbed down on the floor on all fours myself and hid beside a corner that he was about to round. I tossed my long hair down over onto my face and at the perfect moment when I was face to face with the little beast, I let out a low gutteral growl, like a rabid dog, and barked at him. I of course IMMEDIATELY got up and started walking around like I was busy (and innocent) and the kid went hauling ass back to his table frozen in fear, climbed up on his moo's lap, and started pointing at me. He did however stay seated and QUIET for the duration, but he NEVER took his eyes off of me. Occasionally when I would walk by his table, careful to go unnoticed, I'd bare my teeth at him and do a silent growl face and he'd just increase his death grip on his moo. I am too old and tired to do that kinda shit now, but it was fun when I was better able to physically do it (and better able to get away with it) and had the golden opportunities available.bouncing and laughing

:yr
August 31, 2011
A couple of weeks ago I was in a department store downtown trying to do some clothes shopping with my boyfriend, when this moo, grandmoo and three little shits ranging in ages 4-6 approximately came in to the store. Moo also had a loaf with her.
Moo and grandmoo park their fat asses on the comfy chairs in the centre of the ladies department, and let their little beasts run around, tearing clothes off the racks, screaming, literally driving the paying customers away from that department!
We decided to leave, but when passing the bitches, I made a rather loud reference to their nasty brats running around causing a nuisance.
After cruising around menswear for about 30 minutes, we return to ladies wear, to see that the idiots still haven't left! The moo and grandmoo are still sitting there, not buying anything, while this poor sales lady is running behind the kyds telling them to stop running and be quiet.
I was absolutely appalled. I don't understand why they shouldn't have been told to leave, since they weren't there to buy anything.
If I were the manager of that department, the entire famblee would have been kicked out on their cans.
Anonymous User
August 31, 2011
KIDLESSKIM: popcorn and jerry springer signjerry
Anonymous User
September 01, 2011
kidlesskim
I climbed down on the floor on all fours myself and hid beside a corner that he was about to round. I tossed my long hair down over onto my face and at the perfect moment when I was face to face with the little beast, I let out a low gutteral growl, like a rabid dog, and barked at him. I of course IMMEDIATELY got up and started walking around like I was busy (and innocent) and the kid went hauling ass back to his table frozen in fear, climbed up on his moo's lap, and started pointing at me. He did however stay seated and QUIET for the duration, but he NEVER took his eyes off of me. Occasionally when I would walk by his table, careful to go unnoticed, I'd bare my teeth at him and do a silent growl face and he'd just increase his death grip on his moo.

:yr

Excellent work Kim! No-one else saw you do that, did they?

I do this to particularly annoying toadlers and loaves in the grocery store. I point at them, flip them the bird, make a throat cutting gesture and throw silent and threatening grimaces at them when its parunt is not looking. I find it quite therapeutic.

:complaining about a brat
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login