Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1889 Hottest MAWM?

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
1889 Hottest MAWM?
October 03, 2006
Hottest mawm? Yes, that is quite the oxymoron. I'm sorry, I know there may be some moms out there who are hot - repugnancy and birth didn't take the ravaging toll on their bodies like it does most women, and the lack of sleep didn't speed the march of time across their faces - BUT - those are few and far between. Most moms I've seen are slack-jawed, poorly dressed shells of their former selves drifting through their days of car pooling, latte-swilling and soccer.

There are the fortunate mawms out there who can make those constant trips to the salon for their hair, make up, and nails to be done. The few who can go to a gym daily to work off the baybee fat and the few who can actually afford and pick out a decent wardrobe.

Unless these are the mawms in this "Hottest MAWM" contest, it's a waste of time.
CF Uter
Re: 1889 Hottest MAWM?
October 03, 2006
This seems to be the new fad now in the media, but I think it brings more attention to the fact that moms are known to be lame, sloven porkers, and not the exception. Especially, hot moms usually have a lot of other things going for them, like a wealthy hubby, so she can SAH and do the kyd thing, with help from others, have time for the gym, etc. Plus, they might be more motivated to look good for wealthy hubby also.

But anyway, I like how the site even has to tell them to keep the kyddies at home. bouncing and laughing They dont want to be bothered with them even tho the call is for moms. If they can do it, why can't the rest of society? Keep your brats at home and out of offices, and other adult places that they shouldn't be at.

Then they have a wake up call for "busy moms" why why why do moms think they cornered the market on "busy"? confused smiley Yes, they have the brat work that we dont have but I have to be different places on time, don't even have time to meet the roofer when my roof is leaking, then I don't have time to even pick out the shingle colors, or meet him for the estimate or meet the other guys to re-do my leaking bathroom. I am at work sometimes 12 hours a day and then add 2 hours for commute. Granted every moo will say, "I work around the clock", but they can do their household shit with the kyds playing in front of the tube and meet the goddamn roofer. Why do they think they are the only ones who are busy? And, they don't do anything, like streamline their and bratly's schedule to be less busy anyway. hitting over the head with a hammer

But do the slovenly moms think b/c a couple of moos are still hot that that makes them hot vicariously? eye rolling smiley Why all this emphasis on hot moos all of a sudden? Do we have to bring moohood into everything these days? Since there seems to be an overload of brat news stories, moo shit in the media, celebmoos, and discipline(or lack there of)articles, maybe this fad is on overload and the pendulum will swing back to some kind of normalacy. That is what usually happens after a topic is oversaturated in society/mainstream.

Hot moos? Most moos I know tell me they have "no time" for showers, hair combing, make up, exercise, nice clothes, magazines, newspapers, books, friends, real jobs, DVDs, movie theaters, concerts, culture or anything that might make them look good or have a well-rounded personality. All time is reserved for chauffering Bratley around, so Bratley has a life and not the moo. What mom could be attractive w/o a shower all week?shrug
CJ
October 03, 2006
Hell, how can ANYONE be attractive w/o a shower all week? smiling smiley

Reminds me of the new Suave commercials. Something about how a "mom" can still be glamorous, have gorgeous hair, etc. I guess childfree women don't bathe, they don't aim any ads at us!
CFBitchfromLA
October 03, 2006
And just what the fuck is so sexy about a lazy-assed, stretch-pantsed, scrunchied, sour milk and babyshit-smelling moo who has not bathed in a month? Maybe it's the mom-jeans or the torn sweatshirt or flannel nightie and bunny slippers with baby-puke stains?

I just do not fucking get it, nor do I ever want to, thankyouverymuch.
Nour
October 03, 2006
This had me rolling! What is up with the British accent, you hot mawm, you?? LOL.
October 03, 2006
Nour Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This had me rolling! What is up with the British
> accent, you hot mawm, you?? LOL.

That would me "Mum", thank you very much. *hee hee*

I guess the frumpy cows all think they can look like Skankelina Holie, now. They are so bloody delusional.
Anonymous User
October 04, 2006
Slightly off topic, but does anyone remember that show "Temptation Island", where they had committed couples separated and "tempted" by hot-bodies members of the opposite sex?

I lost interest soon after they showed the one guy walking on the beach with a "temptress" and talking about his SO's relationship and how they have a kid together. (I think the contestant/moo's name was something like Tyra or Tadra, Ysidra? something fucked up like that).

So let me get this straight--- Two people have a child together and feel the need to go on a nationally broadcast television show to be tempted by others to see if their relationship is strong enough to withstand the power of Other People's Privates? The show's executives DID, to their credit, kick these two idiots off the show, but I feel bad for their kid. Can you imagine the schoolyard taunts? "You're mommy's a slut. She was on tv and was gonna cheat on your daddy."

Ultimately, though, the woman contestant was trying to be a "hot Mom", and was shown for the skanky ho she really is. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login