Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cos being a moo is sooo hard don't ya know?

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Cos being a moo is sooo hard don't ya know?
September 29, 2011
I'm new here - have lurked for the last few days and have never laughed so much reading all of your posts.

It's a beautiful day here in New Zealand - I just came home from some minor surgery and husband and I decided to go to our favourite cafe, soak up the sun and enjoy a nice breakfast. I shoulda known...a large pack of fat-arse moos turned up to ruin my morning. They were reasonably quiet until the Khloe Kardashian of moos turned up - extremely loud, opinionated, bossy and fat and naturally the conversation revolved around the only topic moos can ever seem to talk about - their ugly snot-nosed offspring. All the moos had just finished their Zumba class and loudly talked about how they had done sooooo much hard work in class that they 'deserved' a treat so ordered cakes and more cakes. I see these moos at this particular cafe very regularly. These are the same sort of moos who will then go on to moan about how they just can't lose their baby weight no matter how hard they've tried.

I'm sick to death of hearing how hard it is to be a breeder - like many people I get up at 5.30am each morning, commute an hour each way to work, have two jobs, one of which I'd rather not have to do. Yet here's these lard-arsed bitches, regularly enjoying their lattes and cakes in the sun, going to the gym or playing tennis, annoying everyone else with their loud, moronic chatter. Being a mum is the hardest job in the world...whatever. Fuck off and get a proper job.
Re: Cos being a moo is sooo hard don't ya know?
September 29, 2011
In New Zealand no less, one of the most beautiful countries in the world, with mountains, beaches, gorgeous countryside....the "land of the long white cloud."

That tedious "momversation" bores me too tears--why don't THEY ever get tired of it? Talk about a narrow world.
September 29, 2011
No matter what country, all moos are the same. If you're able to spend each and every mid-afternoon at a cafe, the TMIJITW is not that hard. I work two jobs as well and have a lousy commute (granted, I live in the D.C. Metro area. Any commute is lousy) and barely have enough time to take a shit, let alone take a Zumba class and chill at a cafe. I can't even get the things I need to get done on my days off because I'm so tired. I may be soon in a position to quit one job and I won't know what to do with myself then.

Fuck these cows. The louder their lowing, the less work they actually do.
September 29, 2011
I don't know what's more tempting. To call in a bomb threat and see how fast any moo can move, or to sneak up behind one and blow a whistle into a megaphone right in their ear when they don't know I'm there.
September 29, 2011
"They were reasonably quiet until the Khloe Kardashian of moos turned up - extremely loud, opinionated, bossy and fat "

aaaah, genie ... you will fit in well here. smile rolling left righteyes2

L'enfer, c'est les autres.
Anonymous User
September 29, 2011
satansbitch
I don't know what's more tempting. To call in a bomb threat and see how fast any moo can move, or to sneak up behind one and blow a whistle into a megaphone right in their ear when they don't know I'm there.
waving hellolarious
September 29, 2011
Not to beat the dead Fakebook horse again, but I'm really sick of these non-working moos who stay home all day and claim to be "artists" when their medium is crayons and construction paper. Maybe that's how they justify not getting off their fat asses and getting a job. One of them I know has lost several jobs and doesn't seem to even be looking for anything now. I'm not sure why she keeps getting fired; it's either because of her pink or purple hair (depends on her "mood"), or the fact that she thinks she knows everything and shoots her mouth off on a regular basis.

I'm very resentful of these cows, because I'd love nothing better than to be able to stay home and pursue my interests without having to worry about $$$$. But then, I guess I have a little more pride than to live off the government and sit on my ass all day.
Anonymous User
September 30, 2011
satansbitch

I have great alternative idea: those portable air horn in a can things. Better yet do this while they are yakking on their crackberries .......
September 30, 2011
@kaylachrist and dreamwalker:
You both seem to think I'm kidding, but I swear on my life there will come a day that I get so pissed off at some stupid oblivious cunt taking it's loaf into a restaurant, horror movie, or bar and I might really go buy a megaphone. Moo cunts everywhere should be thankful I've never spent the money for one. I've already got the whistle.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login