Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1887 - Colleague dropping by to show her fuck trophee

Posted by Mrs. Ogre 
And I forgot to mention that at some point she put the kid on the floor on some kind of mattress, right in the middle of the alleyway between the cubicles to show how it was able to lift itself on its arms. Who the fuck cares? Everyone passing by was forced to coo over the loaf. At some point, I was imagining myself kicking the ugly kid and I wondered if I could make it hit the cubicle wall at the end of the corridor or if I could make it go over the wall to land on someone's desk. I mean, it's for the greater good of scientific research... Test wind resistance, softness of baby belly on my foot, the power needed to reach the cubicle wall or beyond.

She made me loose well over an hour, because she was right in front of my cubicle, like everybody else. Dammit, there's a big kitchen with tables and chairs just a few feet away. Couldn't they just go there. Noooo! Because she's bored at home, she has to bore us (especially me) to death. She's done that before on two other occasions. Maybe you're bore, but we're busy, so get magazines, go to baby movies, I don't know, but don't come just because you're bored and expect us to drop everything. Of course, when she comes, she has to monopolize a meeting room so she can breasfeed. Helloooo, this is a business and that's why pumps are for. Think ahead... What a new concept! But I don't think it has any future among the moos. She's supposed to come back at the beginning of next year. Hopefully she wont't decorate her whole office with baby pics and send us a bizzilion pics by email. Those get deleted pretty fast.
Re: 1887 - Colleague dropping by to show her fuck trophee
October 03, 2006
Pffft - she won't come back! They never do!

I hate those attention-starved bitches so much. The last one was some single moo - no duh in the picture. I hid in the bathroom so I wouldn't have to deal with the sprog.
Oh, but she will come back! You know, in Quebec, moos are entitled either a 9 month leave at 75% of their salary or 12 month at 55%. Then, many daycare facilities are 7$ a day. Private ones are 30$ a day. So everything is in place to allow her to come back. It's either she comes back and flow us with pictures of her kid or don't come back and come unannounced to show off her loaf and interrupt our work. She said she's so bored at home that she can hardly wait to come back. I expect to click on the delete button almost daily...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login