Advanced

Gay Doctors And Nurses Are Going To Warp Your Children:rolleyes2

Posted by toomanybrats 
Gay Doctors And Nurses Are Going To Warp Your Children:rolleyes2
October 19, 2011
OH NOOOOOOES!! EVERYONE PANIC!smile rolling left righteyes2
Re: Gay Doctors And Nurses Are Going To Warp Your Children:rolleyes2
October 19, 2011
Why stop with "only in emergencies?" Don't let them treat your kids at all....and if they go into cardiac arrest and the only people on duty are "rainbow warriors"...too bad, so sad, sorry your kid croaked and all, but at least da big bad gays did not come near it.

As for wearing things on the uniform considered offensive...some consider crosses offensive too. Just sayin'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
October 19, 2011
Stuff like this is a sign that we really need a parenting license.

I think it is morally wrong for a child to have a parent who is THAT fucking mindless and lacking in emotional intelligence. I wouldn't be surprised if she has a mental disorder (or two) that is not under control.

I used to feel angry at these kinds of people, but nowadays, I just feel sorry for them and their progeny. I can't imagine having such a mindset. It has got to suck being afraid of such stupid shit. Kind of like my weird little phobias.

I'm so thankful I'm not bringing kinds into a world where humans have the potential to be this way.
October 19, 2011
This person is proof that stupid is toxic.

I couldn't even listen to all of her ignorance.

"Good role models"? How about loving, kind, skilled, educated people who are doing a valuable service in the community? Of any color, gender, or sexual persuasion. That good enough for ya? Idiot.
October 19, 2011
saying 'wtf'

"......Here’s what parents can do: select your pediatrician very carefully, first of all. There are a few homosexual doctors treating kids, there are far more nurses, LPNs, technicians and other health care workers in these lifestyles so you may want to consider writing a letter that you file with your pediatrician that should your child ever be hospitalized, you do not want your child to be treated or cared for by one of these members of the Children’s Hospital gay employees group except in the case of an emergency situation. But for routine in-hospital care where contact with your child would be required, your values should be respected."

Perhaps ALL patients should fill out a questionnaire upon admittance and mark a BIG RED X next to the types of medical staff they do NOT want treating them or even to come into their rooms for any reason, EXCEPT of course in the event of an emergency. The following list are only a few that popped into my mind. I am certain there are other prejudices I haven't listed.eye rolling smiley

1)Anglo Saxon-Caucasian
2)African American
3)Asian-specify country (make a note if one country of origin is acceptable such as Japanese, but not Vietnamese, for example)
4)Middle Eastern, again, specify acceptable countries of origin, if any(Egyptian okay, but not Iranian, for example)
5)Atheist
6)Christian-Specify which certain denominations are acceptable, if any
7)Jewish
8)Muslim
9)Hindu
10)List ALL OTHER unacceptable religions in the blank space provided below and which branches of "unacceptable" religions are acceptable, if any
11)Gay-Specify if one gender or the other is okay, or if ANY homosexual is unacceptable
12)Males
13)Females
14)Alcoholics-specify if recovering is acceptable
15)Fat employees-Specify HOW fat is within your acceptance, or if any overweight people are okay(Please list height-weight limits)
16)Age-Specify how old is too old to suit you and likewise, what age is too young to be offensive to you
17)Marital-relationship status-Please specify if you find certain relationship status' unacceptable such as widow, single, or living together but not married, for example
18)Childed status: Please make a note which childed status is unacceptable to you and BE SPECIFIC. For example, is childless okay, but ONLY if they are infertile. Is more than 3 kids upsetting, etc................
19)Type of vehicle driven- Specifically, do people driving vehicles other than traditional cars upset you such as motorcycles, scooters, or perhaps those driving foreign cars aren't American enough. Gas guzzlers upset some patients too, so list that if it bothers you. Many are offended by those who take mass transit, so list that too if it offends you and is UNacceptable
20)Please list ALL physical and mental defects which are UNACCEPTABLE to you. For example. employees who fall under the following categories:

Physical defects
A)Wears glasses, hearing aids, has a prosthesis(specify if it can't be seen is okay), scars, warts, moles, crossed or google eyes, big noses, ugly teeth, too many wrinkles, bad cosmetic surgery, ie:skin around eyes too tight-lips too plump, NEEDS cosmetic surgery, thinning hair OR hair too thick, curly, straight, etc......, unibrow, uses a wheel chair, walker, crutches, or hov-a-round, etc...............

Height
cool smileyToo-Tall-Specify HOW tall is too tall and potentially offensive to you
Too short- please list minimum height that's acceptable. Make a separate note on the space provided if height doesn't matter, UNLESS it's a midget.

Offensive Names:
C)Specify what types of names are unacceptable to you and which country of origin of names of employees you will accept. Those may include, Habib, Muhammad, Qintaneesha, Buford, Harry, Bubba, or make note if biblical names are acceptable, or not. Please make additional notes below if GENDER related names upset you such as "Stacy" for a male or "Lee" for a woman. If initial names only are unacceptable, please make note of it, such as "T.J.", or "A.J.".

Mental
D)List ALL mental disorders and illnesses, including anxiety and phobias, you find personally unacceptable in a health care worker. For example, these may include, ADHD, Bi-Polar, depression, OCD, etc.......Make a note if being medicated for any of these is acceptable, or NOT. If you are offended by medicated nuts, PLEASE make it known

Dear Patient,

We STRIVE to tailor our employees to our patients and if you can think of ANYTHING to add to our already growing list of UNACCEPTABLE hospital employees, feel free to attach a separate page.

In good health,

Your Administrator
bouncing and laughing

(field and research assistance for this post provided by "KABA")

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
October 19, 2011
kidlesskim
saying 'wtf'

"......Here’s what parents can do: select your pediatrician very carefully, first of all. There are a few homosexual doctors treating kids, there are far more nurses, LPNs, technicians and other health care workers in these lifestyles so you may want to consider writing a letter that you file with your pediatrician that should your child ever be hospitalized, you do not want your child to be treated or cared for by one of these members of the Children’s Hospital gay employees group except in the case of an emergency situation. But for routine in-hospital care where contact with your child would be required, your values should be respected."

Perhaps ALL patients should fill out a questionnaire upon admittance and mark a BIG RED X next to the types of medical staff they do NOT want treating them or even to come into their rooms for any reason, EXCEPT of course in the event of an emergency. The following list are only a few that popped into my mind. I am certain there are other prejudices I haven't listed.eye rolling smiley

1)Anglo Saxon-Caucasian
2)African American
3)Asian-specify country (make a note if one country of origin is acceptable such as Japanese, but not Vietnamese, for example)
4)Middle Eastern, again, specify acceptable countries of origin, if any(Egyptian okay, but not Iranian, for example)
5)Atheist
6)Christian-Specify which certain denominations are acceptable, if any
7)Jewish
8)Muslim
9)Hindu
10)List ALL OTHER unacceptable religions in the blank space provided below and which branches of "unacceptable" religions are acceptable, if any
11)Gay-Specify if one gender or the other is okay, or if ANY homosexual is unacceptable
12)Males
13)Females
14)Alcoholics-specify if recovering is acceptable
15)Fat employees-Specify HOW fat is within your acceptance, or if any overweight people are okay(Please list height-weight limits)
16)Age-Specify how old is too old to suit you and likewise, what age is too young to be offensive to you
17)Marital-relationship status-Please specify if you find certain relationship status' unacceptable such as widow, single, or living together but not married, for example
18)Childed status: Please make a note which childed status is unacceptable to you and BE SPECIFIC. For example, is childless okay, but ONLY if they are infertile. Is more than 3 kids upsetting, etc................
19)Type of vehicle driven- Specifically, do people driving vehicles other than traditional cars upset you such as motorcycles, scooters, or perhaps those driving foreign cars aren't American enough. Gas guzzlers upset some patients too, so list that if it bothers you. Many are offended by those who take mass transit, so list that too if it offends you and is UNacceptable
20)Please list ALL physical and mental defects which are UNACCEPTABLE to you. For example. employees who fall under the following categories:

Physical defects
A)Wears glasses, hearing aids, has a prosthesis(specify if it can't be seen is okay), scars, warts, moles, crossed or google eyes, big noses, ugly teeth, too many wrinkles, bad cosmetic surgery, ie:skin around eyes too tight-lips too plump, NEEDS cosmetic surgery, thinning hair OR hair too thick, curly, straight, etc......, unibrow, uses a wheel chair, walker, crutches, or hov-a-round, etc...............

Height
cool smileyToo-Tall-Specify HOW tall is too tall and potentially offensive to you
Too short- please list minimum height that's acceptable. Make a separate note on the space provided if height doesn't matter, UNLESS it's a midget.

Offensive Names:
C)Specify what types of names are unacceptable to you and which country of origin of names of employees you will accept. Those may include, Habib, Muhammad, Qintaneesha, Buford, Harry, Bubba, or make note if biblical names are acceptable, or not. Please make additional notes below if GENDER related names upset you such as "Stacy" for a male or "Lee" for a woman. If initial names only are unacceptable, please make note of it, such as "T.J.", or "A.J.".

Mental
D)List ALL mental disorders and illnesses, including anxiety and phobias, you find personally unacceptable in a health care worker. For example, these may include, ADHD, Bi-Polar, depression, OCD, etc.......Make a note if being medicated for any of these is acceptable, or NOT. If you are offended by medicated nuts, PLEASE make it known

Dear Patient,

We STRIVE to tailor our employees to our patients and if you can think of ANYTHING to add to our already growing list of UNACCEPTABLE hospital employees, feel free to attach a separate page.

In good health,

Your Administrator
bouncing and laughing

(field and research assistance for this post provided by "KABA")

OMG too hilarious. Hey, I don't see Eastern European or Pacific Islander on the list. waving hellolarious
October 19, 2011
Same kind of idiot who thinks al male nurses are gay.

There is none so blind as those who will not see.
Ray Stevens

If I hadn't had the foresight to haul my ass to a high tech hospital (with an AIDS clinic) - I'd be dead right now.

Did I let that deter me? Have a prejudice against such gay related things?

NO - in fact it was the opposite - I deliberately went there because I knew they had the best of high tech and I knew that I was deathly ill.

(I was infected with e.coli).

They figured this out, had the resources to do so, as well as the best treatment.

If I had not had the foresight to go there - I'd be typing this from the Great Beyond.

I was *this close* to dying. Seriously.

The fact that this hospital was high tech enough to have the top notch AIDS clinic and research - yes this is WHY I went there - they have *the best* research and the highest of high tech medicine and research all around.

If I'd have left it one more day, or gone back to a local place - yeah - I'd be DEAD.

Prejudice: It can KILL YOU.
October 19, 2011
Zzelda
If I hadn't had the foresight to haul my ass to a high tech hospital (with an AIDS clinic) - I'd be dead right now.

Did I let that deter me? Have a prejudice against such gay related things?

NO - in fact it was the opposite - I deliberately went there because I knew they had the best of high tech and I knew that I was deathly ill.

(I was infected with e.coli).

They figured this out, had the resources to do so, as well as the best treatment.

If I had not had the foresight to go there - I'd be typing this from the Great Beyond.

I was *this close* to dying. Seriously.

The fact that this hospital was high tech enough to have the top notch AIDS clinic and research - yes this is WHY I went there - they have *the best* research and the highest of high tech medicine and research all around.

If I'd have left it one more day, or gone back to a local place - yeah - I'd be DEAD.

Prejudice: It can KILL YOU.

Oh my goodness. Glad you're okay now. :beer
October 19, 2011
not only should this bitch NOT be treated by gay medical staff in any situation, but should she ever need a blood transfusion or an organ transplant she better check to see if the donor was gay. if s/he was than bitch better refuse it, for herself and her kid.

i hope she has a heart attack and the only doctor in the ER is super gay. heh.

L'enfer, c'est les autres.
October 19, 2011
JayJay

Seconded. Sounds awful!

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
October 19, 2011
If she is so worried about doctors, shouldn't she be more worried about Catholic priests? Even today, people will still leave children around a priest, even knowing about all the scandals. And what of the people who let their kids around Michael Jackson?
October 19, 2011
If I was lying in a hospital and really needed help, who the medical staff slept with would be the farthest thing from my mind. Linda Harvey is a cunt who needs a hot poker shoved up her ass.
I ONLY want to be treated by staff who are homosexual, CF, atheist, long-sighted, fans of Razorlight who have read Crime and Punishment.
October 20, 2011
This is so disgusting, I have. No. Words....This is the reason I left the Catholic church. Ignorance and hatred have no room in the 21st Century.
If this bitch has a choice between dying of a fatal condition or being treated by a gay physician, she oughta just fucking die.
I hope that her kyds grow up to be either gay, or far more enlightened than her. I hope they learn from her disgusting short-sightedness that just because a person isn't the same as they are, doesn't make them a threat or a bad person.
Kyds have a higher chance of being molested or murdered by a famblee member, including one of their own parents. They always want to shine the spotlight on someone other than themselves...I wonder why?
October 20, 2011
It almost makes one wish that we could have two different medical systems. Hers would be the one with the pharmacy employees who refuse to fill prescriptions on the basis of their personal beliefs.

Ours would be the good one.

"Oh, Mrs. Harvey, I'm afraid we can't transport you to the hospital. You see, in haste, someone mistakenly called the ambulance, but the form you filled out last year indicates that you're only allowed in the wambulance."
Screw her and her spawn then!
Pick and choose which gender, religion, sexual preference or color of staff is "allowed" to treat you and see how fast you'll be dumped out on your bigoted ass!angry flipping off
yurble
It almost makes one wish that we could have two different medical systems. Hers would be the one with the pharmacy employees who refuse to fill prescriptions on the basis of their personal beliefs.

Ours would be the good one.

"Oh, Mrs. Harvey, I'm afraid we can't transport you to the hospital. You see, in haste, someone mistakenly called the ambulance, but the form you filled out last year indicates that you're only allowed in the wambulance."

waving hellolarious
October 20, 2011
"I ONLY want to be treated by staff who are homosexual, CF, atheist, long-sighted, fans of Razorlight who have read Crime and Punishment."

i ONLY want to be treated by CF drag queens who are fans of kate bush, play the cello and who have read jane eyre and loved it.
October 20, 2011
In all honesty, I'd prefer a well groomed, polite, sober, and knowledgeable hospital employee if I ever landed in the hospital again and wouldn't give a DAMN about their race, color, religion, marital or childed status, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, etc..........To demand anything beyond that is asinine.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
October 20, 2011
Miss_Hannigan
JayJay

Seconded. Sounds awful!

Jay Jay and Miss H ~

I am much better now, thanks smiling smiley
October 20, 2011
Zzelda
Miss_Hannigan
JayJay

Seconded. Sounds awful!

Jay Jay and Miss H ~

I am much better now, thanks smiling smiley

Zzelda, back in 05 I went on a fruit-veggie kick and being I was a tad lazy, I ONLY ate from a salad- fruit bar at a Publix for about two months and THAT'S how I too, became infected with E-Coli. It was a fucking NIGHTMARE and took me months to fully recover. Even now, I get sick more often and easily than I used to, like you. I went to a doc in the box thinking I had a nasty flu bug or something and within an hour my fever spiked steadily from 101 to about 104(and not seeming to go anywhere but UP)and I just got sicker and sicker. I was taken to an emergency room and admitted right away. I spent several days in the hospital and was deathly ill too after being the picture of health only a few days prior.

Apparently the fruits and veggies weren't contaminated from improper storage or handling as Publix was investigated because the health department got involved, and I hadn't consumed anything else AND wash my hands constantly and a bit OCD when it comes to personal hygiene. So, that leaves ONE OBVIOUS and likely method of transmission:DIAPER JUICE or some other way that kid shit got in or on that salad-fruit bar.:sbx I wouldn't be surprised if a moo changed a shitty diaper without washing her hands afterwards and then fondled the fruit-vegetables afterwards or let the kid do it.shrug

October 20, 2011
Zzelda, you're welcome. Glad you're better!

kidlesskim, OMG you too?! Glad you're okay, too. I was watching some CDC videos about people who got E.Coli from drinking raw milk and their bodies never fully recovered. That sucks. The "diaper juice" theory sounds very reasonable. Ugh.
October 20, 2011
JayJay
Zzelda, you're welcome. Glad you're better!

kidlesskim, OMG you too?! Glad you're okay, too. I was watching some CDC videos about people who got E.Coli from drinking raw milk and their bodies never fully recovered. That sucks. The "diaper juice" theory sounds very reasonable. Ugh.

E-Coli infections SUCK and for whatever reason, they tend to attack certain internal organs which is why they can be lethal. Mine attacked one kidney and basically made me sick ALL OVER, inside and out. I honestly didn't know the human body could manufacture SO MUCH diarrhea, especially when it was dehydrated. I realize it's TMI, but an E-Coli infection will make you shit like an open fire hose on an out of control blaze.bouncing and laughing

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login