Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Annoying FB photo

Posted by lar19 
Annoying FB photo
October 20, 2011

The moo that posted this has popped out 4 kids in 6 years. She does nothing but go on and on about her kids and the sacrifices she makes. I'm not sure she's trying to convince her friends on FB as much as she's trying to convince herself.
Re: Annoying FB photo
October 20, 2011
They go on and on about their kids because... there IS nothing else. They have no other life.:bedmadelie
October 20, 2011
Then DON'T have kids. smile rolling left righteyes2
October 20, 2011
lar19

The moo that posted this has popped out 4 kids in 6 years. She does nothing but go on and on about her kids and the sacrifices she makes. I'm not sure she's trying to convince her friends on FB as much as she's trying to convince herself.

eye rolling smiley Oh FFS. If the moo truly "does the work of twenty for free", which I highly doubt, then it's no one's fault but her own. Unless she's being held captive in a compound somewhere, then she CHOSE to not use birth control and shit out one loaf after the other. These moo-cunts, who go around whining about all of the unpaid "work" they single handedly do when it involves RAISING and caring for their own children AND they do not work, which is usually the case, really annoy the hell out of me. Like with any other voluntary avocation, they have created their own sets of circumstances in order to support and/or maintain their chosen hobby. confused smiley

Yet, for some odd reason, they yearn for recognition from strangers, public accolades, special accommodations and concessions, which is unheard among any other group of people who chose and created their own lifestyle, including fathers. In NO other aspect of life where someone has made a mistake, for instance, and then CONTINUED to make that same mistake over and over, do they expect society to hold them up as saints and praise their name like what is commonplace among moos..bowing It's bad enough they want their husbands to worship at the Mighty Alter of Moo, but these stupid bitches want strangers to sing their praise as well! NO ONE gives a shit, lady, at all the unpaid work you cause for yourself!cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

So, just dispense with the sainted martyr-moo rhetoric and STFU..angry flipping off

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
October 20, 2011
This is why I'll never learn to use Farcebook. I'd end up telling someone to shove it.
October 20, 2011
Mother:

Someone who too drunk to insist on a condom.
Someone who forgets their birth control
Someone raised on abstinence-only sex ed. See also: teen mom.
Someone with no real aspirations in life.

I don't actually think ill of moms just for being moms, but this self-congratulatory bullshit needs an antithesis.
October 20, 2011
moos always say shit like this: " i am a chauffuer, a cook, a maid, a nurse, and a teacher. i am a mother."

translation: "i take my kids to soccer once a week, i order pizza, i pick up the occasional toy, i applied a band-aid last week, and i plop the kid in front of "sesame street". i am a moo."

in the real world we all do this shit every day, too, only we don't have the luxury of doing it when and if we feel like it, because we also have real JOBS with, like, set hours, deadlines and bosses and stuff.

L'enfer, c'est les autres.
October 20, 2011
Gah, for some reason this reminds me of how disappointed I was after finding out the owner of my new leisure site (after deserting Neo because it's a damn farce) is a mother.
She acts perfectly normal but her profile says it all.

"We're homeschooling this year!"

Narsty.
And the "Adult Discussion" section of the forum is full of shit about how to punish kyds.
-facepalm-
Goddammit.
And I was actually liking the damn place.
It's probably full of moos.
The site does offer a part where you can use real money to purchase shit in the game.
Probably how webmaster moo makes her income because the wallet left.

“I don’t have pet peeves, I have major, psychotic fucking hatreds.”
— George Carlin
October 20, 2011
Snark Shark
the WORK of TWENTY?

wow. MARTYR COMPLEX much?

TWENTY??? more like the work of ONE illegal immigrant.

Not that I have knowingly hired illegal immigrants to do any work for me, but I'd hire and pay well ONE of the hard working Mexican immigrants in my town rather than let 20 sorry assed lazy moo-cunts I have seen waddle around at Walmart since I have lived here, even darken my door. EVEN IF it was 20 for the price of one.bouncing and laughing

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
October 20, 2011
Snark Shark
TWENTY??? more like the work of ONE illegal immigrant.
Not even - most illegals seem afraid to perform shittily at their jobs (construction, child care, cooking, whatever) because they could be ratted out to ICE. Lazy, native moo cunts don't have that fear and never will because they know people will give them tons of leeway. :bdid Maybe if we started deporting them too they'd STFU and get back to TMIJITW.
Anonymous User
October 20, 2011
Masochist is just about the right definition for the typical BratMaster 5000. Anyone seeking to go through the same thing their parents did is asking for it, plain and simple.

Saint?! Most mooz act like demons on amphetamines when their kiddies act up at home or in public. What they really think about their spawn ends up on sites like Baby Gaga, where stories of mooz resenting their kydz are a dime a dozen.
October 20, 2011
The work of twenty, eh? Now tell me, who is stupid enough to advertise the fact that they are so fucking STOOPID that they are doing the so-called "work of twenty" for free? It doesn't say much about your intelligence, there, does it, toots?
October 20, 2011
Saint? Where's my barf bucket? two faces puking
October 20, 2011
Stay at Home Mawm [MOOOOOOOO-COW}-noun:gross

1)One who is a lazy sow who pretends to be a bizzy homemaker. Wants to be paid. For doing nothing.

(See also: "Udder feeder", "slob", "selfish bitch", "self righteous", "troll", and "Cunt")bouncing and laughing

Anonymous User
October 21, 2011
who does the work of twenty for "ALL THE LITTLE SMILES AND SHIT THAT YOU CLAIM MAKE IT SOOOO WORTH IT"

/sarcasm/ and isn't that WAY better than getting stupid old MONEY for choosing to breed?/end sarcasm/
Anonymous User
October 21, 2011
lar19

CF: Someone who does the work of 20 moos... and only gets one paycheck.

See also: disgruntled employee, or prisoner.
Anonymous User
October 21, 2011
My broodmare cousin had that posted on her wall as well. I swear every time she calls me, all she does is talk about her 3 sprogs and then tries to sell me shit for her kyd's fundraiser. Her saga follows the typical white trash story line:

Barely passed highschool - She also was/is a klepto
3 children, two different duhs
She is a SAHMoo who has never held a full-time job in her adult life
The duh of the first loaf is a major loser and would rather sign his rights away then pay child support. - She claimed she had the loaf becuase she "had nothing better to do"!
When the second Duh decided he didn't want to play house with her and her first loaf, she came to him three months later with an oops.
When the economy tanked, the duh lost his decent paying job as a union electrician and she had to get a job.
She had said job for approximately 3 weeks and then announced that she was inpig with number 3 and couldn't possibly work while being pregnant.

I know I went off on a tangent, but she called me last night and I hate her.
October 21, 2011
juliewashere88
I don't actually think ill of moms just for being moms, but this self-congratulatory bullshit needs an antithesis.

The people who are good moms (PNB's) don't feel the need to constantly pat themselves on the back. They have sense enough to realize that it's not a fucking contest.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
October 21, 2011
kempercboyd
My broodmare cousin had that posted on her wall as well. I swear every time she calls me, all she does is talk about her 3 sprogs and then tries to sell me shit for her kyd's fundraiser. Her saga follows the typical white trash story line:

Barely passed highschool - She also was/is a klepto
3 children, two different duhs
She is a SAHMoo who has never held a full-time job in her adult life
The duh of the first loaf is a major loser and would rather sign his rights away then pay child support. - She claimed she had the loaf becuase she "had nothing better to do"!
When the second Duh decided he didn't want to play house with her and her first loaf, she came to him three months later with an oops.
When the economy tanked, the duh lost his decent paying job as a union electrician and she had to get a job.
She had said job for approximately 3 weeks and then announced that she was inpig with number 3 and couldn't possibly work while being pregnant.

I know I went off on a tangent, but she called me last night and I hate her.

This sounds like some of the moos I have been acquainted with over the years. I can not IMAGINE never having held a job for any length of time and literally creating human beings in order to weasel out of working. If they would have perhaps just gotten a job at some point before getting knocked up, perhaps they'd see that working is preferable to loaf shitting, but I suppose they are just TOO lazy and stupid to have thought of that.

Anonymous User
October 21, 2011
The thing that angers me the most about this bitch is that becuase she is a SAHMoo, she feels that everything she did previous to that doesn't matter (the stealing, lying, etc.), and that she has every right to pass judgement on others. My sister, a PNB, is going through a divorce and my cousin feels the need to point out all her flaws and say the most awful things about her. I told her off though. I basically said that if her husband ever left her, she would have NOTHING and no prospects to speak of as she has no work experience or skills. OTOH, my sister graduated from a prestigious university and is actively working in her field.

The cunt didn't like that too much. She also told me that she pities me as I will end up bitter and alone because I choose not to srpog. My retort was that she seems like the bitter one. I went on to say that I don't blame HER for being bitter becuase I would be bitter too if I had no money, three sprongs, no education and an inflated sense of self-worth. She hung up on me.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login