Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Inpig Moo's Milkbags Dry Up- 2 y/o Asks for Bottle- Moo Upset:rolleyes2

Posted by kidlesskim 
Inpig Moo's Milkbags Dry Up- 2 y/o Asks for Bottle- Moo Upset:rolleyes2
October 23, 2011
http://forum.kellymom.net/showthread.php?t=158745

My baby asked for a bottle?!?:bawl
"I'm over joyed to be pregnant! I was seeing pregnant belly's and turning green-but now my milk is drying up and my 21 month old is getting frustrated. Tonight he asked for milk so I gave him some warm milk in a bottle, he has never taken bottles but he asked for it, so I nursed him and then cuddled him real close and let him drink a bottle- he seemed so happy to fill his tummy! When the kid can ASK for something, then it's time to put the tit down! I have no storage of my milk left and at this point I don't think pumping is an option- I know I could search out donor milk, but DH is Leary on it :-( so what to do? I want to tandem so bad! I think he will dry nurse for comfort so should I let him drink from a bottle?"Comfort Nurse"-Translation:Allowing a GROWN kid to suck on their dried up udders for no other reason than they are a fucking perv. DH wants him using a cup but I read somewhere some mom using a bottle so her toddler would come back to the breast? I'll BET 'DH" wants her to put the udder down. After nearly two YEARS of this bullshit, she's knocked up AGAIN, wants to "tandem nurse", AND she's letting a grown boy toddler suck on her milkless udders all the fucking time! I feel so sad for my son and I have awhile before baby arrives. I still have letdown so I know he is getting something but it's def not what he's used to.... Any advice would be great! Thank you!" STOP being a perv, PUT the tit down, and give shitting loaves a rest!eye rolling smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Step away from the tit! Step away from the tit!

I was seeing pregnant belly's and turning green-
This makes absolutely no sense. Pregnant belly's......what?

Notice, of course, that it's all about what Moo wants. And what Moo wants is to keep her child from growing up and having a life of his own. Comfort nurse? Yeah right you sick moocunt.

Something tells me that when this boy reaches adulthood, if he gets married this bitch will be a jealous mother-in-law from hell.
Oh fuck me. This pedomoo is getting off everytime the little shit sucks her tits. It's so fucking obvious. Why do you think DH wants to get him drinking from a cup? DH knows his cuntwife is getting off on the kid's nipple play and he's pissed. He ought to just report the cow as a pedo and be done with it.
Re: Inpig Moo's Milkbags Dry Up- 2 y/o Asks for Bottle- Moo Upset:rolleyes2
October 23, 2011
Moo believes Incest Is Best. waving hellolarious
DivaLasVegas

I was seeing pregnant belly's and turning green-
This makes absolutely no sense. Pregnant belly's......what?

Notice, of course, that it's all about what Moo wants. And what Moo wants is to keep her child from growing up and having a life of his own. Comfort nurse? Yeah right you sick moocunt.

Something tells me that when this boy reaches adulthood, if he gets married this bitch will be a jealous mother-in-law from hell.

She was seeing other women's pregnant stomachs and turning green with envy, is my guess. Probably over all the attention the pregmoos were getting.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin

She was seeing other women's pregnant stomachs and turning green with envy
Ahhh...I get in now. She meant 'bellies', as in the plural form, not possessive form, which she typed (belly's).
Placenta-brain.
This just disturbs me so much. "I want to tandem so bad"....what the hell FOR?! This is beyond quirky or unconventional or whatever. This is seriously sick. Can you imagine what this generation is going to be like as adults? There's going to be a whole new list of mental conditions out there because post truamatic stress disorder will be denied tooth and nail by all these moos.

For that matter, what the fuck is up with the husbands?! Why are men letting this shit go? It's THEIR kid too, for christ sake. Ugh...just beyond me.
Shouldn't be on the tit still at two. Just one question. Why is the brat drinking from a bottle? By then it should be able to drink from a sippy cup or chyld-size mug.
He seemed happy to fill his tummy??!!

He is two. He can eat food. He shouldn't still be dependent on breast milk to get a full "tummy." If his "tummy" is not getting full that's because he has a negligent Moo who is not feeding him properly.

Duh is right, this kid should be drinking from a sippy cup, not a dang bottle anyway.
Snark Shark
they really want PERMANENT BABIES, don't they?

" but DH is Leary on it"

He's DENNIS LEARY on it?

That occured to me too.

Notice how, as usual, it's all what Moo wants, 'I want to tandem so bad'. The language is so child-like as well.

I used to want to be a cat so bad.
Selfish moooo: My baby asked for a bottle?!?
"I'm over joyed to be pregnant! I was seeing pregnant belly's and turning green-but now my milk is drying up and my 21 month old is getting frustrated. Tonight he asked for milk so I gave him some warm milk in a bottle, he has never taken bottles but he asked for it, so I nursed him and then cuddled him real close and let him drink a bottle- he seemed so happy to fill his tummy!

It sounds like pedo-moo would rather get her rocks off than make sure her kyd is properly nourished. Someone needs to call CPS. She is more interested in having tittie-orgasms than her son having a full tummy. Her son is probably very hungry, needs more nourishment than just sucking on her dry udder, but she is more interested in "tandem nursing" than the health and welfare of her children. What a fucking cunt.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login